YouMail Voicemail Call Blocker
We provide YouMail Voicemail Call Blocker APK 4.11.1 file for 6.0 and up or Blackberry (BB10 OS) or Kindle Fire and many Android Phones such as Sumsung Galaxy, LG, Huawei and Moto. YouMail Voicemail Call Blocker APK is a free Communication Apps.
It's newest and latest version for YouMail Voicemail Call Blocker APK is (com.youmail.android.vvm.apk). It's easy to download and install to your mobile phone (android phone or blackberry phone). Read YouMail Voicemail Call Blocker APK detail and permission below and click download apk button to go to download page.
On download page, the download will be start automatically. You need download All-in-One APK Downloader first. we provide direct download link for YouMail Voicemail Call Blocker APK 4.11.1 there. YouMail Voicemail Call Blocker APK is the property and trademark from the developer
Please be aware that we only share the original and free apk installer for YouMail Voicemail Call Blocker APK 4.11.1 WITHOUT ANY cheat, crack, unlimited gold, gems, patch or any other modifications. if there is any problem please let us know.Pros:
I love the option to select personalized greetings for each caller.
Nice tool to manage voicemail and show a professional presence.
Its really like having your own personal assistant.
Customers and business associates are amazed at being greeted by name.
All of my callers tells me they like my personal secretary.
and much more intuitive then the native voice mail application.
definitely the best vvm app on Google Play.
So much better than att visual mail.
And friends & clients LOVE the personalized greeting.
It is simply the best voicemail replacement app there is.
Works great and better than paying for service from provider.
Check out the mental health hotline spoken by Robin Williams.
I get compliments all the time "where did you get your answering service.
All my friends and family love the personal greeting from you mail.
Absolutely love using youmail at my voicemail solution on my phone.
I love this thing it saves time for checking your vm.
Love the answering service and helps with those pesky telemarketers lol.
Very reliable and easy to set up.
awesome app for deaf speaking.
Definitely an outstanding essential & inexpensive tool in my small business.Cons:
Deleted messages in spam folder and it cleared notification bar.
Latest update seems to have caused connection issues to YouMail service.
Sometimes it freezes and won't refresh to show new messages.
Please update again can't delete can't get voicemail please fix asap.
Connection errors from time to time.
I have tried everything but keep getting test call failed.
And the ability to edit contacts would be sufficient.
I liked it until I played messages back.
Cannot recieve new voicemails through the app anymore - deleting.
But when people leave a message there's quite a bit of static.
Update sucks put it back half the stuff is not there.
But I was unable to Activate with my T-Mobile account.
Probably a metro pcs issue but all I got were errors.
Can't delete new messages anymore.
what's the point in having the app if it doesn't delete messages.
Stopped getting notifications via text for missed calls & voicemail.
Great but wish it would also work with wifi calling.
Some times doesn't download messages even after trying multiple times.
I check and refresh messages and nothing new shows up.
Dont get notifications anymore on htc thunderbolt.Details
YouMail's spam call blocker, robo call blocker & visual voicemail app helps you answer phone calls better and protects you against scam calls and robocalls.
Illegal call attacks against our users help power law enforcement efforts against those callers! Join the YouMail community and stop unwanted calls for everyone!
Use YouMail's silence unknown numbers call blocker feature for 100% ringer protection and let your new smart voicemail keep you safe from robocall spammers that use a number only one time to call.
See why YouMail has won countless awards for voicemail and spam protection and why our AI-based fingerprinting is trusted by millions to answer their phone calls.
CALL BLOCKER FEATURES ARE AD-SUPPORTED AT NO CHARGE:
* Our call blocker can play 'Number Disconnected' tones to get you taken off dialing lists used by robocallers and spam callers.
* Other robo call blocker apps engage and try to "trick" spam call which might sound fun, but keeps your number active on spam call lists and encourages more spam and robocalls!
* Our voicemail-based fingerprinting enables our call blocker to detect and block a spam call or robocall faster than others.
* Every minute a new spam number or robo call number starts up - our call blocker updates hourly to block a robo call number as it becomes active.
* Not just a robocall blocker! Block any phone number with your own personal blacklist.
* Finally - a clean voicemail inbox. Our call blocker protects not only your ringer but your voicemail inbox too.
AWARD-WINNING CALL ANSWERING ARE AD-SUPPORTED AT NO CHARGE:
* Phone not on you? Check calls and voicemail online from any web browser or by email!
* High quality voicemail to text and voicemail to email.
* Give callers a unique experience with personalized greetings only they hear.
* Save calls and voicemail forever in custom folders to stay organized.
* Search and share calls and voicemail from the app or any web browser.
While our visual voicemail and robocall blocker is free, users love our premium features.
PROFESSIONAL + BUSINESS PHONE LINE UPGRADE:
* Need a second phone number or second line? How about several? Pick a vanity number or a local number from nearby area codes for your business, side hustle or classified listing.
* Add an auto attendant, virtual receptionist or e-receptionist with menus so callers can press a key to connect their call to a partner, assistant or any other phone number.
* Add an after hours or weekend greeting on your main phone number or second number to our auto attendant or virtual receptionist.
* Automated TXT replies make missed callers to your main phone or second number feel less ignored and less likely to call a competitor.
* Automatically forward unread messages to a partner, spouse or any email so important phone calls aren't ignored.
* Host conference calls without a meeting ID or passcode - callers call your virtual conference number and they're in.
* Trusted by 100,000 businesses: "like Google Voice with better service and Grasshopper with a better app!"
YOUMAIL VALUES PRIVACY!
* Permissions only when needed - no location permission needed.
* Android Q+ requires the call blocker role.
* Compatible on postpaid plans to upgrade AT&T voicemail, Sprint voicemail, T-Mobile voicemail, Verizon voicemail, StraightTalk voicemail and more.
* Some prepaid plans, Boost Mobile, MetroPCS, Google Fi and Consumer Cellular don't support conditional call forwarding, disallowing YouMail.
* Activation dials carrier specific codes to forward a missed call to YouMail so we can block robo calls, block spam and provide visual voicemail.
* BEFORE DELETING, Deactivate and Return to Carrier from Settings, otherwise calls still go to YouMail even without the app installed! For more help, visit http://go.youmail.com/deactivate
YouMail Voicemail Call Blocker APK Identity: read your own contact card,add or remove accounts,find accounts on the device
YouMail Voicemail Call Blocker APK Contacts: find accounts on the device,read your contacts,modify your contacts
YouMail Voicemail Call Blocker APK Location: precise location (GPS and network-based),approximate location (network-based)
YouMail Voicemail Call Blocker APK Phone: directly call phone numbers,read phone status and identity
YouMail Voicemail Call Blocker APK Photos/Media/Files: modify or delete the contents of your USB storage,read the contents of your USB storage
YouMail Voicemail Call Blocker APK Storage: modify or delete the contents of your USB storage,read the contents of your USB storage
YouMail Voicemail Call Blocker APK Microphone: record audio
YouMail Voicemail Call Blocker APK Wi-Fi connection information: view Wi-Fi connections
YouMail Voicemail Call Blocker APK Device ID & call information: read phone status and identity
YouMail Voicemail Call Blocker APK other: install shortcuts,control vibration,run at startup,use accounts on the device,pair with Bluetooth devices,read sync settings,create accounts and set passwords,toggle sync on and off,prevent device from sleeping,view network connections,change your audio settings,full network access,uninstall shortcuts,read sync statistics,manage document storage,receive data from Internet
Add or remove accounts:
Allows the app to perform operations like adding and removing accounts, and deleting their password.
Approximate location (network-based):
Allows the app to get your approximate location. This location is derived by location services using network location sources such as cell towers and Wi-Fi. These location services must be turned on and available to your device for the app to use them. Apps may use this to determine approximately where you are.
Change your audio settings:
Allows the app to modify global audio settings such as volume and which speaker is used for output.
Allows the app to control the vibrator.
Create accounts and set passwords:
Allows the app to use the account authenticator capabilities of the AccountManager, including creating accounts and getting and setting their passwords.
Directly call phone numbers:
Allows the app to call phone numbers without your intervention. This may result in unexpected charges or calls. Note that this doesn't allow the app to call emergency numbers. Malicious apps may cost you money by making calls without your confirmation.
Find accounts on the device:
Allows the app to get the list of accounts known by the device. This may include any accounts created by applications you have installed.
Full network access:
Allows the app to create network sockets and use custom network protocols. The browser and other applications provide means to send data to the internet, so this permission is not required to send data to the internet.
Allows an app to add shortcuts without user intervention.
Manage document storage:
Allows the app to manage document storage.
Modify or delete the contents of your USB storage:
Allows the app to write to the USB storage.
Modify your contacts:
Allows the app to modify the data about your contacts stored on your device, including the frequency with which you've called, emailed, or communicated in other ways with specific contacts. This permission allows apps to delete contact data.
Pair with Bluetooth devices:
Allows the app to view the configuration of Bluetooth on the device, and to make and accept connections with paired devices.
Precise location (GPS and network-based):
Allows the app to get your precise location using the Global Positioning System (GPS) or network location sources such as cell towers and Wi-Fi. These location services must be turned on and available to your device for the app to use them. Apps may use this to determine where you are, and may consume additional battery power.
Prevent device from sleeping:
Allows the app to prevent the device from going to sleep.
Read phone status and identity:
Allows the app to access the phone features of the device. This permission allows the app to determine the phone number and device IDs, whether a call is active, and the remote number connected by a call.
Read sync settings:
Allows the app to read the sync settings for an account. For example, this can determine whether the People app is synced with an account.
Read sync statistics:
Allows an app to read the sync stats for an account, including the history of sync events and how much data is synced.
Read the contents of your USB storage:
Allows the app to read the contents of your USB storage.
Read your contacts:
Allows the app to read data about your contacts stored on your device, including the frequency with which you've called, emailed, or communicated in other ways with specific individuals. This permission allows apps to save your contact data, and malicious apps may share contact data without your knowledge.
Read your own contact card:
Allows the app to read personal profile information stored on your device, such as your name and contact information. This means the app can identify you and may send your profile information to others.
Receive data from Internet:
Allows apps to accept cloud to device messages sent by the app's service. Using this service will incur data usage. Malicious apps could cause excess data usage.
Allows the app to record audio with the microphone. This permission allows the app to record audio at any time without your confirmation.
Run at startup:
Allows the app to have itself started as soon as the system has finished booting. This can make it take longer to start the device and allow the app to slow down the overall device by always running.
Toggle sync on and off:
Allows an app to modify the sync settings for an account. For example, this can be used to enable sync of the People app with an account.
Allows the app to remove shortcuts without user intervention.
Use accounts on the device:
Allows the app to request authentication tokens.
View network connections:
Allows the app to view information about network connections such as which networks exist and are connected.
View Wi-Fi connections:
Allows the app to view information about Wi-Fi networking, such as whether Wi-Fi is enabled and name of connected Wi-Fi devices.