We provide YesPlayer APK 1.2.3 file for Android 4.1 and up or Blackberry (BB10 OS) or Kindle Fire and many Android Phones such as Sumsung Galaxy, LG, Huawei and Moto. YesPlayer APK is a free Video Players & Editors Apps.
It's newest and latest version for YesPlayer APK is (com.nitroxenon.yesplayer.apk). It's easy to download and install to your mobile phone (android phone or blackberry phone). Read YesPlayer APK detail and permission below and click download apk button to go to download page.
On download page, the download will be start automatically. You need download All-in-One APK Downloader first. we provide direct download link for YesPlayer APK 1.2.3 there. YesPlayer APK is the property and trademark from the developer
Please be aware that we only share the original and free apk installer for YesPlayer APK 1.2.3 WITHOUT ANY cheat, crack, unlimited gold, gems, patch or any other modifications. if there is any problem please let us know.
Fix crashes and bugsDetails
A simple but nice and awesome video player with advanced hardware acceleration and subtitle support.
• Supports multiple video formats (e.g. MP4, MKV, FLV, etc)
• Supports multiple subtitle formats (e.g. VTT, SRT, SSA, etc)
• Easy to use
• Simple UI
* "READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE" permission is required in order to read your media files in your primary & secondary storages.
* "WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE" permission is required in order to store the converted subtitles.
* "ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE", "ACCESS_WIFI_STATE" and "CHANGE_WIFI_STATE" permissions are required in order to get the network status which is required for various activities like update checking, etc.
* "INTERNET" permission is required in order to play internet streams.
* "WAKE_LOCK" permission is required in order to prevent your phone from sleeping while watching any video.
* "WRITE_SETTINGS" permission is required in order to change system brightness settings.
* "REQUEST_INSTALL_PACKAGES" permission is required in order to update the app itself.
This software uses libraries from the FFmpeg project under the LGPLv2.1.
This software uses code of FFmpeg (http://ffmpeg.org) licensed under the LGPLv2.1 (http://www.gnu.org/licenses/old-licenses/lgpl-2.1.html) and its source can be downloaded from this Git repository (https://github.com/NitroXenon/FFmpeg-Android).
The developers of YesPlayer do not own any part of the FFmpeg project. Owners of the FFmpeg project can be found on https://ffmpeg.org.
Modify or delete the contents of your USB storage:
Allows the app to write to the USB storage.
Read the contents of your USB storage:
Allows the app to read the contents of your USB storage.
View Wi-Fi connections:
Allows the app to view information about Wi-Fi networking, such as whether Wi-Fi is enabled and name of connected Wi-Fi devices.