Screen hardware features: The app requires the device to use the portrait or landscape orientation. If your app supports both orientations, then you don't need to declare either feature.
XMTV Player IPTV APK
Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
Allows applications to open network sockets.
Allows applications to access information about networks.
Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting.
Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
Allows an application to read from external storage.
Allows an application to write to external storage.
Allows an application to record audio.
HOW IT WORKS XMTV Player – how it work, learn how to build your own media playlist Watch IPTV from your Internet service provider or free live TV channels from any other source in the web. If you are using VLC or SimpleTV to watch TV on your PC then this app is for you. base instructions: * First you’ll need to input channels list (m3u playlist), you can get it from your ISP or find free channels list in the web. * If app asks to setup UDP proxy, please do it, see instructions below. Installing UDP proxy for multicast streams: – for Windows: download and install UDP-to-HTTP proxy from http://borpas.info/download/UdpProxy.exe – for Linux: install udpxy (http://udpxy.com/index-en.html, http://sourceforge.net/projects/udpxy/) – the best solution would be installing udpxy on your WLAN router, this can be done for DD-WRT (http://www.dd-wrt.com) and OpenWrt (https://openwrt.org) firmware – some WLAN routers have built-in udpxy in manufacturer’s firmware As a ffmpeg-based project XMTV Player can play all the formats that are supported by ffmpeg. In addition to that it can play whole folder content (only the supported media formats), can play online streams (including radio- and tv- ones), can open and play .m3u playlists. As it is targeted mainly as a player, by default XMTV Player comes with the player functionality only. This helps to keep the .apk size as small as possible. But for the TV and radio streams that not enough – everyone who tried to construct and maintain channel lists is aware how difficult task is this. So I decided to implement the following options to bypass this issue: - Support for .m3u lists – the simple option. Just construct your own .m3u list and upload it to your device. - Support for external channel packages – (I call them channel providers) – it’s an ability to communicate with external .apk files which can contain channel lists The first option is good mainly for personal use, while the second is related to everybody who is interested to develop, distribute and maintain a channel list by their own and to use XMTV Player just as a player.
You are Downloading XMTV Player IPTV Latest APK 220.127.116.11. Last Updated: Feb 20, 2017.
XMTV Player IPTV developed by XMTV Player IPTV is listed under category Media & Video 4.5/5 average rating on Google Play by 754,609 users).
XMTV Player IPTV's main feature is Download XMTV Player IPTV apk latest version..
XMTV Player IPTV apk was fetched from play store which means it is unmodified and original.
– fixed issue with error loading playlists from dropbox links
– fixed screen keep on if you playing movie and press HOME button.
– optimized loading speed of huge playlists
Added in [Settings] section:
– functionality to Backup/Restore FAVORITES and EPG content. Backup file is saved in root of SDCARD. After clearing data for this app you can restore them. DO NOT rename the backup file!!!
– name to logo recognition Enable/Disable and recognition sensitivity (if enabled) setting is available. You can disable it to conserve traffic.
– fixed brightness control
– fixed bug related with Android 7.0 Nougat
– Android Nougat PopupWindow
– fixed some streaming providers.
– fixed some bugs
– optimized xhls engine – added option to dynamic add url parameters during URI request 18.104.22.168 – added support for loadbalanced/distributed streams
22.214.171.124- fixed subtitle support on Android 6.x.
– added support of RTMP for Android 6.x on Intel x86 based devices.
– updated OpenSSL to 1.0.1s/1.0.2g, fix for “logjam” and CVE-2015-3194.
– updated location of AceStream now point to playstore if engine is not installed on device.- if you install 126.96.36.199 (update is mandatory) this fix BUG with httphost.188.8.131.52rc1- Added option to use com.acestream.engine or com.acestream.media (Ace Stream Media (Beta) from playstore)- updated “mMedia – ONE by AOL” Ad library with latest version (required by mMedia)Released XMTV Player version 184.108.40.206
– fixed issue with some providers which cause drop connection on every 20-30 sec.Released XMTV Player version 220.127.116.11- optimized cache usage – fixed problem with Android 5.+ devices with Intel CPU x3 and x5 series.
– if you have trouble with a device you can go to About section and tap “Send Report”, which will generate e-mail with more detailed device data from build.prop file of your device.Released XMTV Player version 18.104.22.168rc3 – not mandatory
– Added option to support session state
– Fixed m3u list parser (crash if EXTINF contain invalid media lenght)Released XMTV Player version 22.214.171.124rc2 – not mandatory
– Added Croatian language, thanks to Josip Prekratić for translation.
Released XMTV Player version 126.96.36.199rc1
– pass codec info to XMTVCast to enable more accurate container format
– added some option to retry connection if there is some problem to retrieve it at first time
– validete http-headers, pass only valid ones based on RFC
Released XMTV Player version 188.8.131.52:
– Fixed some minor issues with some servers, optimized communication bandwidth.
– Fixed xhls header issue
– Added support for EPG by manual loading files in XMLTVformat
– Added supoort to ACE Streams (ace:// acestream:// torrent://, pass-thru m3u8 over ACE Engine)
– AceStream Engine must be installed separately (Instuction and download you can find here );
– Added supoort for sites which require reCaptcha.
– Optimized and extended HLS support (fixed some missing headers in http requests)
– tuned aceengine loading cycle (removed 1 min timeout, show stream status – bandwidth, progress and count of active peers,streams)