[Only in DownloadAtoZ. Bypass region-lock.]
Publish Date: Nov 29, 2016
Latest Version: 2.3.0 (Nov 29, 2016 released)
File Size: 2.5 MB
Requirements: Android 4.0.3 and up
WIBR+ WIfi BRuteforce hack APK No Concerns
AURADESIGNCZ is a company that designs and manufactures products that include design, graphics and visualization work that can demonstrate 3d models and prototype production. AURADESIGNCZ products focus on technology, value-added and innovative innovative solutions, product availability grab
The design of AURADESIGNCZ includes 3d modeling, electrical engineering, computer science, physics and other scientific knowledge, so comprehensive knowledge makes their design and unique to meet the needs of individuals and businesses.
WIBR + WIfi BRuteforce hack Summary
WIBR + WIfi BRuteforce hack is a high-level application for testing WPA / WPA2 PSK WiFi network security. Currently, this program supports two types of attacks
1. Dictionary Attack: WIBR + tries one-by-one in a predefined list of passwords, and if it can not find a password, it simply means that it is not in the dictionary. However, if the key is set to "12345678" or "Password", it will be detected. WIBR + supports importing your own password lists, so you are not limited by the pre-installed dictionary!
2. Violent Attacks - You can select the alphabet, the length of the password, and the application will attempt to combine all the characters in the alphabet. Of course, this is completely crazy, because the number of combinations with the length of the exponential growth of the password. Therefore, WIBR + supports custom alphabets and custom masks. If you know the password is hacking and two digits, you can set the mask to hack and select the alphabet.
WIBR + WIfi How to use BRuteforce
1) Select the network you want, and WIBR + will automatically test on a WPA / WPA2 network with pre-shared key (PSK). But if your network signal may be weak test failure
2) Select the required dictionary or set bruteforce test, WIBR + WIfi BRuteforce comes with three words list can use some of these things the most common list, if you do not contain the user you need to add their own txt format dictionary import, But note that the minimum length requires 8 characters if you have less than 8 characters. The program will automatically skip without testing.
3) the first two points if you have set up, then please be patient, the results should be tested so wait for the results of some long wait patiently waiting for WiFi during the test has been enabled to ensure smooth, Testing a previously saved network may result in the loss of a previous password
4) WIBR + WIfi BRuteforce can not be used normally
- You may use the network environment is relatively noisy or weak signals do not let WIBR + WIfi BRuteforce works fine
- The network you are trying to network is MAC-filtered, and only devices that are explicitly allowed can be used. If this is the case, network replacement attempts may be a better choice.
We provide WIBR+ WIfi BRuteforce hack APK 2.3.0 file for Android 4.0.3 and up or Blackberry (BB10 OS) or Kindle Fire and many Android Phones such as Sumsung Galaxy, LG, Huawei and Moto. WIBR+ WIfi BRuteforce hack APK is a free Tools Apps.
It's newest and latest version for WIBR+ WIfi BRuteforce hack APK is (cz.auradesign.wibrplus.apk). It's easy to download and install to your mobile phone (android phone or blackberry phone). Read WIBR+ WIfi BRuteforce hack APK detail and permission below and click download apk button to go to download page.
On download page, the download will be start automatically. You need download All-in-One APK Downloader first. we provide direct download link for WIBR+ WIfi BRuteforce hack APK 2.3.0 there. WIBR+ WIfi BRuteforce hack APK is the property and trademark from the developer
Please be aware that we only share the original and free apk installer for WIBR+ WIfi BRuteforce hack APK 2.3.0 WITHOUT ANY cheat, crack, unlimited gold, gems, patch or any other modifications. if there is any problem please let us know.
1.0.33- fixed occasional crash on exit1.0.32- Still 0 bug finally gone!- App is killed when using exit button
CONTACT ME BEFORE GIVING BAD REVIEW, SO I CAN HELP YOU.
The application supports two types of test:
- Dictionary test - it tries passwords from predefined list one by one. Please don't be disappointed if the password will not be found, it simply means that it was not in the dictionary. However, if somebody set his key to "12345678" or "password" it will be detected. This version supports importing of your own dictionaries, so you are no longer limited by pre-installed dictionaries!
- Bruteforce test - you can select alphabet, lenght of password and the app will try all combinations of characters in the alphabet. Of course this is complete madness because the number of combinations is growing exponentially with password length. Therefore the app supports custom alphabet and custom mask. If you know that the password is something like hacker and two digits you can set mask to hacker[x][x] and select the digits alphabet. The app will try all passwords like hacker00, hacker01 through hacker99!
It's easy as 1-2-3.
1) List available networks and select desired network. WIBR is tested on WPA/WPA2 networks with pre-shared key (PSK). Please note, that the testing will be unreliable if the signal is weak! WARNING: HACKING SOMEBODY ELSE'S WIFI IS ILLEGAL! USE THIS APP ONLY ON YOUR OWN NETWORKS!
2) Select desired dictionaries or set up the bruteforce attack. There are three predefined wordlist which you can use. They contains a list of most commonly used passwords. You can import your own dictionary in txt format, one password per line. Please note, that for WPA passwords the minimum length is 8 characters and shorter passwords will be skipped.
3) Wait for results. The process is very slow due to nature of the WiFi connection handling in Android, so be prepared that it can take a loooooooong time. 8 passwords/minute is considered good speed. The wifi have to be enabled all the time, so WIBR is also battery eater!
Please note that WIBR will change password for the selected network. It is impossible to get this password back. If you are testing previously saved network then the password will be lost.
If you do not want to pay then try the free version: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=cz.auradesign.wibr
Please, read this FAQ before giving bad review. If the app is not working for you it is certainly some resolvable issue because it is working for many others ;)
Q: The app do not start testing! What should I do?
A: When this happens you can try this procedure:
- when you was using WIBR Free uninstall it (WIBR Free and WIBR+ may interfere)
- update WIBR+ to latest version
- restart phone and make sure no other power managers or wifi managers are running
- start WIBR+
- stop any running scans - click on queue item and then pause it or use the trashbin icon to delete it
- add network with good signal (at least 60) and select small dictionary, add it to queue
- there should be "Password: 0 of 53"
- click on this item to open the monitor and wait at least one minute - it should show some progress
If it still don't work:
- you are trying to test network with weak or unstable signal or in very "noisy" environment (i.e. many networks on same channel)
- you are trying to access network which is using so called MAC filtering, so only explicitly allowed devices could access the network
The solution is to try WIBR+ on another network with good signal.