Who Pay When
We provide Who Pay When APK 1.0 file for Android 2.3.3 and up or Blackberry (BB10 OS) or Kindle Fire and many Android Phones such as Sumsung Galaxy, LG, Huawei and Moto. Who Pay When APK is a free Productivity Apps.
It's newest and latest version for Who Pay When APK is (com.hupaiwen.whopaywhen.apk). It's easy to download and install to your mobile phone (android phone or blackberry phone). Read Who Pay When APK detail and permission below and click download apk button to go to download page.
On download page, the download will be start automatically. You need download All-in-One APK Downloader first. we provide direct download link for Who Pay When APK 1.0 there. Who Pay When APK is the property and trademark from the developer
Please be aware that we only share the original and free apk installer for Who Pay When APK 1.0 WITHOUT ANY cheat, crack, unlimited gold, gems, patch or any other modifications. if there is any problem please let us know.Details
Charge for Attendance & Send Receipts
- Attendance (and cost)
- Payments received by you
- Orders/Purchases (and cost)
•Sends SMS (choose per client):
- attendance confirmation
- order/purchase confirmation
- receipt for money received
- payment reversal alert
•Maintains current client balance
- such as attendance register, client activity (statement), monthly receipts, orders/purchases.
•Is quick and easy
- does most of the work for you
- password secured account access stops others accessing your data
•Does not do financial transactions – only record keeping
- you handle the money (cash, cheque, EFT, etc.)
“WhoPayWhen” was born out of the frustrations of people who attend (or who’s children attend) appointments, coaching, events, tuition, etc. and are uncomfortable when making payment as they are unsure whether they are paying the right amount and/or are concerned that they might be asked to pay a second time.
This problem is often complicated by the environment (e.g. may be making payment standing at the side of a sports field or arena, next to a swimming pool or tennis court, or in a hall or studio).
We hope that “WhoPayWhen” will enable one-man (or small) businesses to easily keep adequate records using a device which is always at hand (cell phone or tablet) and thus improve the service that they offer to their customers.
The “WhoPayWhen” application is currently ad-free and we hope to keep it that way. We intend to cover our development and running costs through nominal transaction charges which we ask you to pay to us if you continue to use the program once your initial credit has been used up.
1. Download and install the program to your cell phone
2. Run the program (prompts for cell number and password)
3. Enter your cell number (leave the password blank)
4. Enter your first name/s, surname
5. Wait for your one-time password to be sent to you (via sms)
6. Re-Run the program entering your cell number and one-time password
7. Change your password as required by the program
(Hint: If you wish to experiment, create yourself as a client)
•Network communication - view network connections
- Needed to check whether communication with the server is possible
•Network communication - full network access
- Needed to communicate with the server
•Services that cost you money - send SMS messages
- Required to send SMS's
? attendance confirmation
? order/purchase confirmation
- “WhoPayWhen” will only send SMS's if you have setup a client to receive them
“WhoPayWhen” only uses the information which you capture within the application.
This information is only used to cater for application functionality.
We create an account specifically for you using your cell phone number and name. If there is a problem, relating to your account, that we need to bring to your attention, we might contact you using this information.
Your clients information is only accessible by you (or the specific other “WhoPayWhen” users to which you may grant access if you use the group functionality)
Communication between your device and our servers is scrambled to prevent unauthorised access.
No information is passed to a third party (except the sms’s which are obviously sent from your phone to your cell phone network provider).
“WhoPayWhen” is a post-paid system which works as follows:
• As a new customer, you are credited with an initial 1,000 units.
• If you wish to continue to use the program after you have used up these units, you must pay for them. Then you will be granted a further 1,000 units' credit.
Any payments which you make will be for units already consumed and as a result such payments are not refundable.
You can, of course, decide at any stage to stop using the program and not pay for the units which you have consumed.