You are Downloading WebMDRx Latest APK 2.0. Last Updated: Jul 29, 2017.
WebMDRx developed by WebMD, LLC is listed under category Health & Fitness 4.4/5 average rating on Google Play by 215 users).
WebMDRx's main feature is WebMDRx is the free service that helps you save money on your prescriptions..
WebMDRx apk was fetched from play store which means it is unmodified and original.Details
WebMDRx is the free service that helps you save money on your prescription medications. With WebMDRx, you can search the prices of your medications across over 60,000+ pharmacies nationwide, and know what you will pay BEFORE you get to the pharmacy counter.
WebMDRx finally makes it possible for you to get the prescriptions you need at the prices you want, everyday and anywhere. Compare costs for your prescription medications with the WebMDRx Savings Card, and then select the price and pharmacy that are right for you.
Key Benefits of WebMDRx:
- It's free to use, and your WebMDRx Savings Card never expires.
Use at over 60,000+ pharmacies nationwide.
- For use by anyone (no citizenship requirements) at pharmacies within the U.S. and Puerto Rico, with potential savings even if you already have insurance.
- No deductibles, no copays, no fees, no paperwork.
- No limitation to how often you can use your savings card or the number of pharmacies you can use it in.
- Share your savings card with your family and friends.
- No personal information is required in order to take advantage of WebMDRx savings.
- No hassle over lost cards. Generate as many Savings cards as you need at any time.
- Access WebMDRx and your Savings Card on any device (laptop, tablet, mobile web, app), anytime.
WebMD is the leading provider of health information services, serving consumers, physicians, other healthcare professionals, employers and health plans. The online healthcare information, decision-support applications and communications services that we provide:
- Help consumers take an active role in managing their health by providing objective healthcare information and lifestyle information.
- Make it easier for physicians and healthcare professionals to access clinical reference sources, stay abreast of the latest clinical information, learn about new treatment options, earn continuing medical education credits and communicate with peers.
- Enable employers and health plans to provide their employees and plan members with access to personalized health and benefit information and decision support technology that helps them make informed benefit, provider and treatment choices.
The WebMD Health Network includes WebMD Health, Medscape, MedicineNet, emedicineHealth, RxList, theheart.org, drugs.com and Medscape Education.
SOURCE WebMD Health Corp.
WebMD. Better Information. Better Health.
WebMD does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on the WebMD mobile application.
WebMDRx APK Identity: find accounts on the device
WebMDRx APK Contacts: find accounts on the device
WebMDRx APK Location: approximate location (network-based),precise location (GPS and network-based)
WebMDRx APK Phone: read phone status and identity
WebMDRx APK Photos/Media/Files: read the contents of your USB storage,modify or delete the contents of your USB storage
WebMDRx APK Storage: read the contents of your USB storage,modify or delete the contents of your USB storage
WebMDRx APK Wi-Fi connection information: view Wi-Fi connections
WebMDRx APK Device ID & call information: read phone status and identity
WebMDRx APK other: view network connections,full network access,prevent device from sleeping,receive data from Internet
Approximate location (network-based):
Allows the app to get your approximate location. This location is derived by location services using network location sources such as cell towers and Wi-Fi. These location services must be turned on and available to your device for the app to use them. Apps may use this to determine approximately where you are.
Find accounts on the device:
Allows the app to get the list of accounts known by the device. This may include any accounts created by applications you have installed.
Full network access:
Allows the app to create network sockets and use custom network protocols. The browser and other applications provide means to send data to the internet, so this permission is not required to send data to the internet.
Modify or delete the contents of your USB storage:
Allows the app to write to the USB storage.
Precise location (GPS and network-based):
Allows the app to get your precise location using the Global Positioning System (GPS) or network location sources such as cell towers and Wi-Fi. These location services must be turned on and available to your device for the app to use them. Apps may use this to determine where you are, and may consume additional battery power.
Prevent device from sleeping:
Allows the app to prevent the device from going to sleep.
Read phone status and identity:
Allows the app to access the phone features of the device. This permission allows the app to determine the phone number and device IDs, whether a call is active, and the remote number connected by a call.
Read the contents of your USB storage:
Allows the app to read the contents of your USB storage.
Receive data from Internet:
Allows apps to accept cloud to device messages sent by the app's service. Using this service will incur data usage. Malicious apps could cause excess data usage.
View network connections:
Allows the app to view information about network connections such as which networks exist and are connected.
View Wi-Fi connections:
Allows the app to view information about Wi-Fi networking, such as whether Wi-Fi is enabled and name of connected Wi-Fi devices.