We provide VR-JAMONG APK 1.36 file for Android 4.4 and up or Blackberry (BB10 OS) or Kindle Fire and many Android Phones such as Sumsung Galaxy, LG, Huawei and Moto. VR-JAMONG APK is a free Entertainment Apps.
It's newest and latest version for VR-JAMONG APK is (com.Jamong.platform.apk). It's easy to download and install to your mobile phone (android phone or blackberry phone). Read VR-JAMONG APK detail and permission below and click download apk button to go to download page.
On download page, the download will be start automatically. You need download All-in-One APK Downloader first. we provide direct download link for VR-JAMONG APK 1.36 there. VR-JAMONG APK is the property and trademark from the developer
Please be aware that we only share the original and free apk installer for VR-JAMONG APK 1.36 WITHOUT ANY cheat, crack, unlimited gold, gems, patch or any other modifications. if there is any problem please let us know.Details
"VR Media Platform: JAMONG
You can share 360-degree photos and videos on Jamong.
※ In some cases there may be a device that is not installed, [phone settings] - [Storage] - [Unmount SD card], and please try the installation again.
* Beta 2.0 update information
1. Design change
2. Optimal video encoding is provided based on smartphone specification
- Galaxy Note 4 and higher: 4K
- Lower than Galaxy Note 4: 2K or HD
3. Jamong has collaborated with professional VR media company "Verest". You can now enjoy Verest's VR media on Jamong.
Jamong is a VR media sharing platform which allows VR content creators to create their own channels and freely provide VR media to subscribers.
1. Users can enjoy various VR media fit for their mobile environment through the 2D swipe mode or 3D 360° mode.
2. Media uploaded by content creators are automatically encoded and provided in various encoding qualities.
3. Content creators are also able to have users pay to view their media content.
4. VR live streaming is available and taking advantage of this feature is as simple as setting up a personal channel.
5. Content creators can check analytical statistics to identify areas where users showed more interest and areas which where ledd popular.
6. Content creators can also set up to receive donations from their fans.
7. You can easily zoom in and zoom out (Normal viewing mode).
8. 360° photos can also be shared.
Enjoy a full VR media experience through Jamong.
Media player which provides a 360° view in all directions.
1. 4K high definition 360° video and images
2. 3D + 360° video playback
3. Easily switch between Normal view mode and VR mode
4. Zoom in and zoom out capability (Normal view mode)
5. Data collection and visualization of users' viewing patterns (focus areas).
※ Galaxy A5, A7 do not run in VR mode because they do not contain a gyro sensor.
※ When not run in Wi-Fi mode, download or streaming videos may be subject to data rates (depending on your data plan).
※ Separate VR equipment (i.e. Google Cardboard) is required to experience 3D VR media."
VR-JAMONG APK Device & app history: retrieve running apps
VR-JAMONG APK Identity: find accounts on the device
VR-JAMONG APK Contacts: find accounts on the device
VR-JAMONG APK Phone: read phone status and identity
VR-JAMONG APK Photos/Media/Files: read the contents of your USB storage,modify or delete the contents of your USB storage
VR-JAMONG APK Storage: read the contents of your USB storage,modify or delete the contents of your USB storage
VR-JAMONG APK Device ID & call information: read phone status and identity
VR-JAMONG APK other: control Near Field Communication,full network access,view network connections,prevent device from sleeping,control vibration,Google Play license check,receive data from Internet
Control Near Field Communication:
Allows the app to communicate with Near Field Communication (NFC) tags, cards, and readers.
Allows the app to control the vibrator.
Find accounts on the device:
Allows the app to get the list of accounts known by the device. This may include any accounts created by applications you have installed.
Full network access:
Allows the app to create network sockets and use custom network protocols. The browser and other applications provide means to send data to the internet, so this permission is not required to send data to the internet.
Google Play license check:
Google Play license check
Modify or delete the contents of your USB storage:
Allows the app to write to the USB storage.
Prevent device from sleeping:
Allows the app to prevent the device from going to sleep.
Read phone status and identity:
Allows the app to access the phone features of the device. This permission allows the app to determine the phone number and device IDs, whether a call is active, and the remote number connected by a call.
Read the contents of your USB storage:
Allows the app to read the contents of your USB storage.
Receive data from Internet:
Allows apps to accept cloud to device messages sent by the app's service. Using this service will incur data usage. Malicious apps could cause excess data usage.
Retrieve running apps:
Allows the app to retrieve information about currently and recently running tasks. This may allow the app to discover information about which applications are used on the device.
View network connections:
Allows the app to view information about network connections such as which networks exist and are connected.