@Voice Aloud Reader (TTS Reader)
You are Downloading @Voice Aloud Reader (TTS Reader) Latest APK 17.6.6. Last Updated: Aug 29, 2018.
@Voice Aloud Reader (TTS Reader) developed by Hyperionics Technology is listed under category Books & Reference 4.3/5 average rating on Google Play by 101203 users).
@Voice Aloud Reader (TTS Reader)'s main feature is Listen to app reading aloud web pages, PDF, DOC, TXT, EPUB and FB2 files, more..
@Voice Aloud Reader (TTS Reader) apk was fetched from play store which means it is unmodified and original.
* Android Q beta 2 compatible
* Important stability and performance improvements
I listen to books and files through this app while I'm driving.
Most important for students who want to improve English language.
This app has really helped me a lot.
I'm mostly interested in reading articles saved in Pocket.
it help to listen to articles while am doing something else.
speech correction for tts optionally using regular expressions regex.
This app is so much fun.
Bought the ad free version as my thanks.
One of the most usable apps.
It goes above and beyond the call of duty.
It highlights the text that it reads.
It helps to convert protected PDF to Text.
This app allows me to sit back and listen instead.
Copy a page at a time for TTS for Android Kindle app.
The two US English voices ive tried sound teribble.
The best reader IN THE WORLD.
great for long trips.
Looks great so far.
The developer is amazingly responsive and helpful.Cons:
To recreate the problem the developer should create an account in Dropbox.
This aap unavailable to read hindi pdf file.
Not loading PDFs properly + longer pauses cuts start of sentences.
"The pdf file you just opened contains little or no text.
but with image support would be perfect.
Takes quite some time to load big books.
Unable to read book.
Do recommend installing better sounding voices.
Please fix problem.
Please make voice pitch like as in windows or english news.
Never crashes on my galaxy S3.
but Slow/ unable to upload at times.
Wish it supported applications other than txt or XML.
No more eye stress on the bus.
wish you could rewind more.
Doors not recognize my TTS settings.
Good but needs a little work.
Needs to work with sites like Wattpad.
now idk what happened.
Worked twice then stopped.Details
Listen to the app reading aloud or read on screen web pages, news articles, long emails, TXT, PDF, DOC, DOCX, RTF, OpenOffice documens, EPUB, MOBI, PRC, AZW and FB2 ebooks and more. It's an HTML reader, document reader and ebook reader all in one, both for reading on-screen, or listening when your eyes hurt, malfunction or are busy elsewhere.
* Open text, PDF, DOC, DOCX, RTF, OpenOffice documents or HTML files for reading aloud.
* Now includes OCR (Optical Character Recognition) for extracting text from PDF files, where normal text extraction does not work.
* Click "Share" or "Send by Email" button/menu item in any app to send text to @Voice Aloud Reader for aloud reading over speakers or a headset.
* When sharing web pages to @Voice, their menus, navigation, ads, other junk are removed, leaving clean text to read or listen.
* In WhatsApp use Export Chat function to send chats to @Voice for listening
* If "Share" is not available, copy text in another app and paste it into @Voice for aloud reading.
* Save articles opened in @Voice to files for later listening. Construct listening lists of many articles for uninterrupted listening one after the other. Order the list as needed, e.g. more important articles first.
* Read eBooks on screen with their original formatting, images shown, turn pages or read continuously. Or put headphones, turn off screen and listen!
* Handles Chinese and Japanese vertical text (right to left mode), or switch it to horizontal mode if preferred.
* Easily add saved Pocket articles to @Voice reading list - in Read List screen, press Menu - Add articles from Pocket, then read on screen or listen being read aloud.
* Record spoken articles to sound files - WAV (uncompressed) or OGG (compressed) formats supported.
* Long-press word and/or select a longer phrase to view dictionaries, translations, Wikipedia, Web search and more.
* Speech correction for TTS, optionally using Regular Expressions (RegEx)
* Desktop/laptop Google Chrome browser extension to add articles to @Voice reading list with one click.
* Easily control speech generator volume, pitch and rate of speech.
* Pause/resume speech as needed with wired or Bluetooth headset buttons, plus click Next/Previous buttons to jump by sentence or to next/previous article on list.
* Auto-recognize the language to use appropriate TTS voice, if available, or set your preferred voices manually with "Select language" menu item.
* Options for additional pause between paragraph, start talking as soon as a new article is loaded or wait for a button press, start/stop talking when wired headset plug is inserted/removed.
* Optional sleep timer to stop speech after a given timeout.
WANT TO BETA TEST NEW RELEASES?
Join @Voice Beta Testing: https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.hyperionics.avar
@Voice Aloud Reader (TTS Reader) APK Photos/Media/Files: modify or delete the contents of your USB storage,read the contents of your USB storage
@Voice Aloud Reader (TTS Reader) APK Storage: modify or delete the contents of your USB storage,read the contents of your USB storage
@Voice Aloud Reader (TTS Reader) APK other: pair with Bluetooth devices,full network access,prevent device from sleeping,view network connections,draw over other apps
Draw over other apps:
Allows the app to draw on top of other applications or parts of the user interface. They may interfere with your use of the interface in any application, or change what you think you are seeing in other applications.
Full network access:
Allows the app to create network sockets and use custom network protocols. The browser and other applications provide means to send data to the internet, so this permission is not required to send data to the internet.
Modify or delete the contents of your USB storage:
Allows the app to write to the USB storage.
Pair with Bluetooth devices:
Allows the app to view the configuration of Bluetooth on the device, and to make and accept connections with paired devices.
Prevent device from sleeping:
Allows the app to prevent the device from going to sleep.
Read the contents of your USB storage:
Allows the app to read the contents of your USB storage.
View network connections:
Allows the app to view information about network connections such as which networks exist and are connected.
Nov 25, 2017
Nov 4, 2017
Oct 20, 2017
Oct 17, 2017
Oct 16, 2017
Aug 18, 2017