You are Downloading Universal Copy Latest APK 6.3.3. Last Updated: Jul 12, 2018.
Universal Copy developed by Camel Corporation is listed under category Social 4.4/5 average rating on Google Play by 64147 users).
Universal Copy's main feature is The fastest way to copy text from any apps, pictures & documents.
Universal Copy apk was fetched from play store which means it is unmodified and original.
You can now edit texts before copying !
Click on the "Edit" button to show the text editor and fix text detection errors or add some content before copying or sharing.
Universal Copy now smartly detects entities: addresses, emails, phone numbers, @, #.
You can perform quick actions on the selected text: Translate, Locate, ...
OCR support for new languages: Devanagari, Korean, Japanese, Chinese
Ads are no longer shown on app's start and the loading problems should be fixed
Universal Copy is the fastest way to copy text on Android, even from the apps that won't let you or inside images.
In any app, launch Universal Copy, select the text you want to copy, it's done!
Easy. Simple. Super fast.
- Normal mode: copy text from any application such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube, Chrome, WhatsApp, Tumblr, News Republic, Snapchat...
- Scanner mode: copy text inside images (OCR technology). It currently works with Chinese, Devanagari (Hindi...), Japanese, Korean and Latin (English, Portuguese...) character sets.
- Smart detection of entities: addresses, emails, phone numbers, @, #... are automatically detected by Universal Copy.
- Copy-Paste in 1-tap: perform quick actions (translate, locate, share…) on the text you selected. This saves a lot of app switching.
- Scroll mode: select texts from multiple screens or apps to copy them all.
- Harvest mode: launch Harvest mode and capture all entities that you encounter while you navigate.
A FEW EXAMPLES WITH UNIVERSAL COPY
You can use Universal Copy to:
- copy Youtube comments (the app normally prevents you to)
- copy text that is inside an image
- copy all the text that appears on your screen
- copy all the text from multiple pages and apps (with scroll mode)
- extract an address inside a text message and open Google Maps to locate it in no time
- detect multiple hashtags on Instagram or Twitter and copy them all at the same time, even they are not originally next to one another
- extract all the accounts tagged in a post or comments
These are only a few examples, the possibilities with Universal Copy are limitless!
HOW TO USE IT?
1. Go to the App / Picture / Document you want to copy text from
2. Launch the Universal Copy mode from your notification bar or via a shortcut. Select Normal or Scanner mode.
3. The magic happens: Universal Copy smartly detects all text areas and extracts addresses, emails, phone numbers, @, #...
4. Select the text(s) you want to copy or a quick action (translate, locate, share…), it's done!
HOW TO SET IT UP?
1. Download and install the app
2. Activate the Universal Copy accessibility service (Settings > Accessibility). This service is required for the app to work properly.
3. Universal Copy is ready, you can launch it anytime via: your notification drawer, a tile, a long press on a physical button of your phone
Note: The service can be deactivated automatically by your Android system, then you should enable the setting ‘let app run in background' in Universal Copy and disable battery optimizer for Universal Copy. Unfortunately, this matter is out of our hands.
IN-APP CONTENTS: UNIVERSAL COPY PLUS
Universal Copy is free to use and contains ads.
We believe that everyone should be able to copy in any app. That's why we decided to make Universal Copy free for everyone. Ads suck, but that's the only way for our team to keep on improving Universal Copy for you.
Universal Copy Plus removes ads and shows us your support.
★ Featured by Android Police ★
★★★★★ Do not hesitate to rate the app and write a review if you like Universal Copy
This app uses Accessibility services. (BIND_ACCESSIBILITY_SERVICE to access the text displayed on your screen to be able to copy it)
Bind to an accessibility service:
Allows the holder to bind to the top-level interface of an accessibility service. Should never be needed for normal apps.
Full network access:
Allows the app to create network sockets and use custom network protocols. The browser and other applications provide means to send data to the internet, so this permission is not required to send data to the internet.
View network connections:
Allows the app to view information about network connections such as which networks exist and are connected.
Sep 18, 2023
Sep 12, 2023
Sep 1, 2022
Jul 19, 2022
May 6, 2022
Feb 21, 2022
Jan 19, 2022
Aug 21, 2021
Jan 18, 2021
Dec 7, 2020
Nov 2, 2020
Aug 20, 2019
May 3, 2019
Mar 21, 2019
Mar 13, 2019
Mar 12, 2019