UninstallApps - App Uninstall
You are Downloading UninstallApps - App Uninstall Latest APK 2.0. Last Updated: Nov 17, 2016.
UninstallApps - App Uninstall developed by InkWired is listed under category Tools 4.3/5 average rating on Google Play by 228 users).
UninstallApps - App Uninstall's main feature is Easiest and fastest app uninstaller tool with uninstall history..
UninstallApps - App Uninstall apk was fetched from play store which means it is unmodified and original.
- Material design makeover with improved UI and functionality. - Bug fixes and performance improvements.Details
Easiest and fastest app uninstaller tool for your smartphone with uninstall history.
* Single/Batch Mode: Switch between single mode, where you can uninstall apps by single tap or batch mode to uninstall more than one app at the same time.
* Uninstall History: Maintain history of all the apps you have uninstalled. So that you can easily re-install any app without having to search for it on Play Store.
* Search: Enable you to find the particular apps to uninstall.
* Sort By: Sort apps list by name, size, date in both ascending or descending order.
* Clear Cache: Get more internal storage space by clearing the cache created by all apps.
* App Storage Location: Shows whether app is in phone or external storage, and whether its movable (if supported).
* Auto clean and audit app uninstall history.
* Settings: Some advanced options to customize the appearance and functionality of UninstallApps, which include option to show a persistent notification of UninstallApps, choose when to display cache clear notification as well as whether to show total app size including occupied cache and SD card size.
Note: System/Pre-loaded apps cannot be uninstalled.
Delete all app cache data:
Allows the app to free device storage by deleting files in the cache directories of other applications. This may cause other applications to start up more slowly as they need to re-retrieve their data.
Full network access:
Allows the app to create network sockets and use custom network protocols. The browser and other applications provide means to send data to the internet, so this permission is not required to send data to the internet.
Measure app storage space:
Allows the app to retrieve its code, data, and cache sizes
Run at startup:
Allows the app to have itself started as soon as the system has finished booting. This can make it take longer to start the device and allow the app to slow down the overall device by always running.
View network connections:
Allows the app to view information about network connections such as which networks exist and are connected.