uCast Information Dashboard
You are Downloading uCast Information Dashboard Latest APK 1.2. Last Updated: Feb 11, 2019.
uCast Information Dashboard developed by LL Canada is listed under category Productivity 4/5 average rating on Google Play by 19 users).
uCast Information Dashboard's main feature is uCast Information Dashboard is a personalized homescreen for Chromecast..
uCast Information Dashboard apk was fetched from play store which means it is unmodified and original.
Changed some elements.Details
***NOTE: App is still in beta stage, we are testing as we go along, whether you decided to buy the app now or later, you can always enter your email for updates when this full version will be released. Released date to be between October to December 2018.***
Enter your email in our mailing list: www.llcanada.com
uCast Information Dashboard is a personalized homescreen for Chromecast. Create and organise widgets to your liking and display them on your TV. This app requires a Chromecast or a Cast enabled device to work.
You can now create alarms to automatically trigger casting of your dashboard to your TV.
Widgets available :
- Clock and date
- Weather: get current and future weather forecasts
- RSS: view RSS or ATOM feeds on your TV
- Calendar: read your phone's calendar and display it on your TV
- Stock: select from a list of stock quotes
- Audio : play audio streams or podcasts (beta). Select a podcast from the app, or enter a url to an audio file or stream or playlist and listen to it on your chromecast. Supported audio file and playlist formats : mpeg (mp3, mp4, etc), .ogg, .pls, .xpsf, .m3u.
- Map: Weather layer or traffic map with directions information
Features available :
- Choose your own backgrounds to display behind your widgets (beta)
- Customize the look of your widgets
More widgets and more personalization options coming in future versions.
Upcoming widgets and features :
- Picture slideshow widget
- Facebook and other social media integration
- Email widget
- Integration with other audio services (Google Music and others)
- Device notifications widget
- Better widget position, options and size control
- Additional interaction with widgets on Chromecast from your device
Some Dashboard Cast widgets are still considered experimental.
- Approximate location : the weather widget has an option to use your current location to get weather data. The permission is needed to access the city you are in to display proper weather data.
- Read calendar events : the calendar widget needs this permission to send your upcoming events to Chromecast. If you do not have a calendar widget set up, the application does not look at your calendar data.
- Prevent phone from sleeping : if the phone sleeps while connected to the Chromecast, the connection is interrupted. Therefore the application needs to prevent the CPU from going to sleep in order to keep the connection open.
- Receive device boot completed : needed to schedule alarms when the device is powered on.
- Access and change wifi state : allows uCast Information Dashboard to automatically turn on wifi without going into the device settings.
Approximate location (network-based):
Allows the app to get your approximate location. This location is derived by location services using network location sources such as cell towers and Wi-Fi. These location services must be turned on and available to your device for the app to use them. Apps may use this to determine approximately where you are.
Find accounts on the device:
Allows the app to get the list of accounts known by the device. This may include any accounts created by applications you have installed.
Modify or delete the contents of your USB storage:
Allows the app to write to the USB storage.
Precise location (GPS and network-based):
Allows the app to get your precise location using the Global Positioning System (GPS) or network location sources such as cell towers and Wi-Fi. These location services must be turned on and available to your device for the app to use them. Apps may use this to determine where you are, and may consume additional battery power.
Read calendar events plus confidential information:
Allows the app to read all calendar events stored on your device, including those of friends or co-workers. This may allow the app to share or save your calendar data, regardless of confidentiality or sensitivity.
Read phone status and identity:
Allows the app to access the phone features of the device. This permission allows the app to determine the phone number and device IDs, whether a call is active, and the remote number connected by a call.
Read the contents of your USB storage:
Allows the app to read the contents of your USB storage.
View Wi-Fi connections:
Allows the app to view information about Wi-Fi networking, such as whether Wi-Fi is enabled and name of connected Wi-Fi devices.
Video Maker Of Photos With Song & Video Editor
Smart Cooler - Phone Cooler & CPU Temp Controller
LIKE Video -Magic Video Maker & Community
dfndr performance: clean, boost, speed & space
Tips for Instagram Likes & Followers