Scanner Radio - Fire and Police Scanner
From more than 4100 police and fire scanner to hear live audio, weather radio, and from all over the world amateur radio repeaters in your mobile phone.
Scanner Radio APK helps you stay informed,get local news,get to sleep,keeping up to date. If you need police scanner,police radio, Scanner Radio APK is the best sound quality,audio quality,scanner apps,live action,breaking news.
We provide Scanner Radio - Fire and Police Scanner APK 6.6.3 file for Android Varies with device or Blackberry (BB10 OS) or Kindle Fire and many Android Phones such as Sumsung Galaxy, LG, Huawei and Moto. Scanner Radio - Fire and Police Scanner APK is a free News & Magazines Apps.
It's newest and latest version for Scanner Radio - Fire and Police Scanner APK is (com.scannerradio.apk). It's easy to download and install to your mobile phone (android phone or blackberry phone). Read Scanner Radio - Fire and Police Scanner APK detail and permission below and click download apk button to go to download page.
On download page, the download will be start automatically. You need download All-in-One APK Downloader first. we provide direct download link for Scanner Radio - Fire and Police Scanner APK 6.6.3 there. Scanner Radio - Fire and Police Scanner APK is the property and trademark from the developer
Please be aware that we only share the original and free apk installer for Scanner Radio - Fire and Police Scanner APK 6.6.3 WITHOUT ANY cheat, crack, unlimited gold, gems, patch or any other modifications. if there is any problem please let us know.
• Fixed a bug that caused widgets to not be able to play scanners after a time (also affected playing a scanner from the player at the bottom of directory screens). • Tapping on the "Contact Us" button now displays a dialog asking for permission to upload the app's log. • Scanner Radio ID no longer included in Crashlytics data when a crash occurs • Removed various settings that are no longer needed.Pros:
This is by far the best scanner app out there and it's free.
Best scanner radio ever You get the youre local Police.
Always nice to hear what's going on in the neighborhood.
The best police radio scanner on android and apple products.
App is very user friendly with lots of features.Cons:
Just wish there where more stations from over seas.
Don't have a channel for the county I live in or for the state.
I would give it a five star but it needs chat.
Good App but doesn't have a lot of small towns.
Now I can barely hear anything with the volume turned max.
I wish I could get more channels other than Pittsburgh.
but it causes my phone to shut down at random when it's installed.
Please check into the Prince William County Fire and Rescue channel.
I would give ten if you bring las vegas police back.
Good app but it wants too many permissions.
wish I could hear more media stuff around my neighborhood.
Until they took Caldwell County Fire and EMS off.
For some reason I can't get local police fire calls anymore.
Works flawlessly I just wish there were more local stations.
The volume sucks.
I love the app but i eant more counties in kentucky.
They stopped the scanner for my area because the volunteers stopped the broadcast.
Please someone from st johns county florida volunteer to put up.
Takes forever to connect after last two updates.
No state patrol or even main county channels.Details
Listen to live audio from over 5,300 police and fire scanners, weather radios, and amateur radio repeaters from around the world (primarily in the United States, Canada, and Australia, with more being added daily).
• View scanners that are located nearest you, sorted by distance.
• View the top 50 scanners that have the most listeners (updated every 5 minutes).
• View list of scanners added most recently (new additions are being added all the time).
• Add scanners you listen to the most to your Favorites list for quick access.
• Browse the directory of scanners by location or genre (public safety, air traffic, weather, railroad, etc).
• Enable notifications to be notified when lots of people (such as over 3500, for example) are listening to any scanner (indicating that something big is happening). You can also be notified when scanners located near you (or specific scanners of your choosing) have more than a certain number of listeners.
• Add Scanner Radio widgets and shortcuts to your home screen for quick access (app cannot be installed on SD card to access them).
• Add a "Scanner Radio Favorite" shortcut to your home screen to launch a scanner feed via an alarm clock app or automation app.
• Listen to Broadcastify.com's audio archives to listen to audio that's been archived over the past 6 months Note: You *must* have an account on Broadcastify.com and purchase their "Premium Membership" ($15 for 6 months) in order to access their archives using the app.
This is the free version of the app, below are the benefits of purchasing the Pro version (for only $2.99):
• Access to all 6 theme colors (requires Android 5.x or 6.x).
• No ads.
• Ability to record the audio.
• Player controls on the lock screen (version 4.x of the app only).
• The play button at the top of the directory screens and on the widgets can be used to start listening.
• With the "Scanner Radio Pro Locale PlgIn" plug-in is also installed you can have Locale/Tasker launch the app and have one of your Favorites automatically begin playing based on one or more conditions or have the app stop playing. One use for this feature is to have a scanner feed begin playing when your phone connects to a specific Bluetooth device and then have it stop when the connection to that Bluetooth device is no longer present.
The audio is provided by volunteers (primarily for Broadcastify.com) using real scanner radios.
If you need assistance, please go to http://support.gordonedwards.net/
Explanation of why a couple of permissions are needed:
• The "Location" permission is required so that the app can determine what scanners are located in your area when you select "Nearby Scanners". When you select "Nearby Scanners" the app first attempts to determine your location via the network, if that fails the app then tries to determine your location via GPS.
• The "Photos/Media/Files" / "modify or delete the contents of your USB storage" permission is required in order for the app to support the ability for you to record the audio you're hearing and be able to save it to a location that you can access from your computer (requires Scanner Radio Pro to be installed or for you to be using Scanner Radio Pro).
Scanner Radio - Fire and Police Scanner APK Location: approximate location (network-based),precise location (GPS and network-based)
Scanner Radio - Fire and Police Scanner APK Phone: read phone status and identity
Scanner Radio - Fire and Police Scanner APK Photos/Media/Files: modify or delete the contents of your USB storage,read the contents of your USB storage
Scanner Radio - Fire and Police Scanner APK Storage: modify or delete the contents of your USB storage,read the contents of your USB storage
Scanner Radio - Fire and Police Scanner APK Wi-Fi connection information: view Wi-Fi connections
Scanner Radio - Fire and Police Scanner APK Device ID & call information: read phone status and identity
Scanner Radio - Fire and Police Scanner APK other: install shortcuts,control vibration,run at startup,prevent device from sleeping,view network connections,full network access,receive data from Internet,control media playback and metadata access
Approximate location (network-based):
Allows the app to get your approximate location. This location is derived by location services using network location sources such as cell towers and Wi-Fi. These location services must be turned on and available to your device for the app to use them. Apps may use this to determine approximately where you are.
Control media playback and metadata access:
Allows the app to control media playback and access the media information (title, author...).
Allows the app to control the vibrator.
Full network access:
Allows the app to create network sockets and use custom network protocols. The browser and other applications provide means to send data to the internet, so this permission is not required to send data to the internet.
Allows an app to add shortcuts without user intervention.
Modify or delete the contents of your USB storage:
Allows the app to write to the USB storage.
Precise location (GPS and network-based):
Allows the app to get your precise location using the Global Positioning System (GPS) or network location sources such as cell towers and Wi-Fi. These location services must be turned on and available to your device for the app to use them. Apps may use this to determine where you are, and may consume additional battery power.
Prevent device from sleeping:
Allows the app to prevent the device from going to sleep.
Read phone status and identity:
Allows the app to access the phone features of the device. This permission allows the app to determine the phone number and device IDs, whether a call is active, and the remote number connected by a call.
Read the contents of your USB storage:
Allows the app to read the contents of your USB storage.
Receive data from Internet:
Allows apps to accept cloud to device messages sent by the app's service. Using this service will incur data usage. Malicious apps could cause excess data usage.
Run at startup:
Allows the app to have itself started as soon as the system has finished booting. This can make it take longer to start the device and allow the app to slow down the overall device by always running.
View network connections:
Allows the app to view information about network connections such as which networks exist and are connected.
View Wi-Fi connections:
Allows the app to view information about Wi-Fi networking, such as whether Wi-Fi is enabled and name of connected Wi-Fi devices.
Google Pay (Tez) - a simple and secure payment app
Video Maker Of Photos With Song & Video Editor
Smart Cooler - Phone Cooler & CPU Temp Controller
LIKE Video -Magic Video Maker & Community
dfndr performance: clean, boost, speed & space