You are Downloading SamyGo Remote Latest APK 1.5.2. Last Updated: Nov 19, 2016.
SamyGo Remote developed by Tom Quist is listed under category Tools 3.4/5 average rating on Google Play by 32367 users).
SamyGo Remote's main feature is Remote control your SamyGo TV.
SamyGo Remote apk was fetched from play store which means it is unmodified and original.
- Bug-Fixes and performance optimizations - Android Wear: Control your TV using your Smartwatch. You have to download the Android Wear Add-On here: http://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=de.quist.app.samyGoRemote.wearAddon Something special is coming soon so stay tuned!Details
SamyGo Remote allows you to remote control the following Samsung TVs over the local network using Wifi:
• B-Series from 2009 (Only with modifications, see below)
• C-Series from 2010 (For a more detailed list see below)
• D-Series from 2011 (For a more detailed list see below)
• E-Series from 2012 (For a more detailed list see below)
ATTENTION: For B-Series you have to install an application on your TV which is kind of a hack. Read the following paragraph or visit the website linked at the bottom (http://quist.de/2011/02/remote-control-samsung-tv-with-android-phone/?lang=en), otherwise the remote won't work for you!!!!!!
If you have a C-Series or D-Series TV, make sure you activated "Remote Control" in your TVs Menu under System-Settings. If there is no such setting, your TV is not supported.
The following TVs are supported without modification:
• TVs from 2010 with [email protected] feature: Models greater or equal to LCD 650, LED 6500, PDP 6500
• TV from 2011 with AllShare feature: Models greater or equal to LCD 550, LED 5500, PDP 5500
• TV from 2012 with AllShare feature: Models greater or equal to LCD 550, LED 5500, PDP 5500
• Bluerad Disc Player released in 2011 with Smart Hub feature
The following TVs are currently known to be unsupported: C490, C5100, C6300, C680, C687
ATTENTION: For B-Series it is necessary to install the SamyGo application "Remote Lan Control" on your TV. If you don't know what this is, don't install this app. More information about how to install the application on your TV can be found in the link at the bottom.
Allows the app to control the vibrator.
Full network access:
Allows the app to create network sockets and use custom network protocols. The browser and other applications provide means to send data to the internet, so this permission is not required to send data to the internet.
View network connections:
Allows the app to view information about network connections such as which networks exist and are connected.
View Wi-Fi connections:
Allows the app to view information about Wi-Fi networking, such as whether Wi-Fi is enabled and name of connected Wi-Fi devices.