You are Downloading PDF Viewer Latest APK 7. Last Updated: Nov 20, 2016.
PDF Viewer developed by CRUD Technology is listed under category Books & Reference 3.3/5 average rating on Google Play by 8 users).
PDF Viewer's main feature is Best easy PDF Reader for your mobile phone..
PDF Viewer apk was fetched from play store which means it is unmodified and original.Details
Best easy pdf reader for your mobile phone
easy to browse your pdf files in mobile though our built in file manager
and open desired pdf file in your phone. or you can launch any pdf file
though file browser of mobile and select pdf reader to read files
all languages are supported you can read any pdf file of any size
some features of our applications as follows
* Pages or scroll view. Page flipping animation.
* Table of contents bookmarks text search.
* Bookmarks on text fragments (comments or corrections) - useful for proof reading.
* Export of bookmarks to text file.
* Built-in file browser quick recent books access.
* Online catalogs (OPDS) support.
* LitRes online book store support.
* Text to Speech (TTS) support.
* Hyphenation dictionaries;
* Most complete FB2 format support: styles tables footnotes.
* Additional fonts support (place .ttf to /sdcard/fonts/)
* Support for Chinese Japanese Korean languages; auto-detection of TXT file encoding (GBK Shift_JIS BIG5 EUC_KR).
* Day and night profiles (two sets of colors background back-light levels).
* Brightness adjustments by flick on left edge of screen.
* Background texture (stretched or tiled) or solid color.
* Paper book-like page turning animation or "sliding page" animation.
* Dictionary support (ColorDict GoldenDict Fora Dictionary Aard Dictionary).
* Customization tap zone and key actions.
* Auto-scroll (automatic page flipping) - start using menu/goto/autoscroll or assign action Auto-scroll on key or tap zone; Change speed using volume keys or bottom-right and bottom-left tap zones; stop - tap any other tap zone or key.
* Can read books from zip archives.
* Automatic reformatting of .txt files (auto-detect headings etc.)
* styles can be customized in wide range using external CSS.
* Select text using double tap (optional).
PDF Viewer APK Device & app history: read your Web bookmarks and history,retrieve running apps
PDF Viewer APK Identity: find accounts on the device
PDF Viewer APK Contacts: find accounts on the device
PDF Viewer APK Location: approximate location (network-based),precise location (GPS and network-based)
PDF Viewer APK Phone: read phone status and identity
PDF Viewer APK Photos/Media/Files: modify or delete the contents of your USB storage,read the contents of your USB storage
PDF Viewer APK Storage: modify or delete the contents of your USB storage,read the contents of your USB storage
PDF Viewer APK Wi-Fi connection information: view Wi-Fi connections
PDF Viewer APK Device ID & call information: read phone status and identity
PDF Viewer APK other: full network access,view network connections,draw over other apps,install shortcuts,run at startup,set wallpaper
Approximate location (network-based):
Allows the app to get your approximate location. This location is derived by location services using network location sources such as cell towers and Wi-Fi. These location services must be turned on and available to your device for the app to use them. Apps may use this to determine approximately where you are.
Draw over other apps:
Allows the app to draw on top of other applications or parts of the user interface. They may interfere with your use of the interface in any application, or change what you think you are seeing in other applications.
Find accounts on the device:
Allows the app to get the list of accounts known by the device. This may include any accounts created by applications you have installed.
Full network access:
Allows the app to create network sockets and use custom network protocols. The browser and other applications provide means to send data to the internet, so this permission is not required to send data to the internet.
Allows an app to add shortcuts without user intervention.
Modify or delete the contents of your USB storage:
Allows the app to write to the USB storage.
Precise location (GPS and network-based):
Allows the app to get your precise location using the Global Positioning System (GPS) or network location sources such as cell towers and Wi-Fi. These location services must be turned on and available to your device for the app to use them. Apps may use this to determine where you are, and may consume additional battery power.
Read phone status and identity:
Allows the app to access the phone features of the device. This permission allows the app to determine the phone number and device IDs, whether a call is active, and the remote number connected by a call.
Read the contents of your USB storage:
Allows the app to read the contents of your USB storage.
Read your Web bookmarks and history:
Allows the app to read the history of all URLs that the Browser has visited, and all of the Browser's bookmarks. Note: this permission may not be enforced by third-party browsers or other applications with web browsing capabilities.
Retrieve running apps:
Allows the app to retrieve information about currently and recently running tasks. This may allow the app to discover information about which applications are used on the device.
Run at startup:
Allows the app to have itself started as soon as the system has finished booting. This can make it take longer to start the device and allow the app to slow down the overall device by always running.
Allows the app to set the system wallpaper.
View network connections:
Allows the app to view information about network connections such as which networks exist and are connected.
View Wi-Fi connections:
Allows the app to view information about Wi-Fi networking, such as whether Wi-Fi is enabled and name of connected Wi-Fi devices.