Open Camera APK detail is about hot apps Open Camera APK for android. 50,000,000+ users downloaded Open Camera APK latest version 1.49.1 for free! This hot app Open Camera APK was updated on Dec 7, 2021. You can find the version history of Open Camera APK too. Come and download it now!
Read Open Camera APK details and permission，without any question, click the "Download APK" button to go to the download page. AtoZ Downloader will help you download Open Camera APK fast, safe, free and save internet data. It is a small APK downloader, you do not need wait much time on downloading this APK downloader. Install AtoZ Downloader, Open Camera APK will be download automatically there. When Open Camera APK is downloaded, you can browse AtoZ Downloader to find what others are downloading and which apps worth to be downloaded.
Download Open Camera APK to an easy-to-find location on your computer (like your desktop). Before you can install it on your phone you will need to make sure that third-party apps are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security > and check Unknown Sources to allow your phone to install apps from sources other than the Google Play Store. Once you've downloaded the APK file on your computer, connect your device to it. At this point, you may be asked if you want to charge your phone or connect it as a 'media device.' Choose Media device. Then, find your phone's folder on your computer. It will be in 'My Computer' or 'Computer' on Windows (PC). Then, copy the APK file into a folder of your choice in your Android smartphone. You will now be able to search for the file location in the My files folder of your device. Find the APK file, tap it, then hit Install. And now you're done, congratulations, you have your app. Just open it up from your smartphone and make sure it works properly.
You can also install Open Camera APK files on your Android smartphone or tablet. Once Open Camera APK is downloaded, open Downloads, tap on the Open Camera APK file, and tap Yes when prompted. The app will begin installing on your device. Simple.
Here we highly recommend you download after you downloaded Open Camera APK. They are all in Photography, and have the same experience, you should try. And, we provides Open Camera apk, Vibrance HDR apk, Erebus RPG apk, Wifi Remote Play apk, Donation for Mark Harman apk, Gigalomania (Open Source RTS game) apk, Open Camera apk, Hexabots (Robots game) apk, downloads. They all developed by Mark Harman.
Till now, Open Camera APK gets reviews， 229464 ratings. The latest review is reviewed by .
Please be aware that we only share the original and free apk installer for Open Camera APK 1.49.1 WITHOUT ANY cheat, crack, unlimited gold, gems, patch or any other modifications. if there is any problem please let us know.Pros:
BY far it's the best camera app i have ever seen till date.
Better than any camera ap I've ever tried.
definitely the best third party camera on the market.
I love the extensive settings and manual controls this camera provides.Cons:
Love how much control Open Camera gives over settings.
the settings don't seem to save when you change camera.
Can't test or use unless I can save to SD.
The camera's awesome but each time I try to record video.
I cannot get it to save pictures to SD card.
Ok but there is no option to choose storage to sd card.
especially with an open source app.
is it only on my phone and how to fix.
Only issue is the inability to save to EXT -SD.
but needs a better icon.
Useless if you can't record to external SD card.
Be aware that new version does NOT respect the brightness settings.
Tiny but no option to change resolutions.
Video camera does not work on Samsung S3 and Lollipop 5.
On my Samsung Galaxy Note 3 the FPS setting does nothing.
absolutely annoying ads.
The date stamp suddenly changed to the wrong date.
HORRIBLE BATTERY USAGE.
why are there no high resolution settings for 16x9.
Unfortunately it doesn't record 4k video on LG G3.Details
Open Camera is a fully featured and completely free Camera app for Android phones and tablets. Features:
* Option to auto-stabilize so your pictures are perfectly level no matter what (see example image).
* Expose your camera's functionality: support for focus modes, scene modes, color effects, white balance, ISO, exposure compensation/lock, face detection, torch, antibanding.
* Video recording (including HD, taking photos while recording video, time lapse).
* Handy remote controls: timer (with optional voice countdown), auto-repeat mode (with configurable delay).
* Option to take photo remotely by making a noise (e.g., voice, whistle), or by voice command "cheese".
* Configurable volume keys.
* Configurable user interface.
* Zoom via multi-touch gesture and single-touch control.
* Option to lock orientation to portrait or landscape for photo or video. Upside-down preview option for use with attachable lenses.
* Choice of save folder (including support for Storage Access Framework).
* Disable shutter sound.
* Overlay a choice of grids and crop guides.
* Optional GPS location tagging (geotagging) of photos and videos; for photos this includes compass direction (GPSImgDirection, GPSImgDirectionRef).
* Apply date and timestamp, location coordinates, and custom text to photos; store date/time and location as video subtitles (.SRT).
* Yes you can take a selfie (also known as front camera), includes support for "screen flash".
* Support for (some) external microphones.
* Widget to automatically take a photo after launching.
* Support for HDR (with auto-alignment and ghost removal) and Exposure Bracketing.
* Support for Camera2 API: manual focus distance (with optional focus assist); manual ISO; manual exposure time; manual white balance temperature; burst mode; RAW (DNG) files; slow motion video.
* Noise reduction (including low light night mode) and Dynamic range optimisation modes for better quality photos.
* Options for on-screen histogram, zebra stripes, focus peaking.
* Focus bracketing mode.
* Support for Mi Band 2 & Amazfit Selfie.
* Small file size.
* Completely free, and no ads in the app (I only run ads on the website). Open Source.
(Some features may not be available on all devices, as they may depend on hardware or camera features, the Android version, etc.)
If you wish you can show your appreciation and support future development of Open Camera by donating! This can be done by purchasing my donation app at https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=harman.mark.donation . Thanks!
Note that it's not possible for me to test Open Camera on every Android device out there, so please test before using Open Camera to photo/video your wedding etc :)
App icon by Adam Lapinski ( http://www.yeti-designs.com ).
Open Camera APK Location: precise location (GPS and network-based)
Open Camera APK Photos/Media/Files: modify or delete the contents of your USB storage,read the contents of your USB storage
Open Camera APK Storage: modify or delete the contents of your USB storage,read the contents of your USB storage
Open Camera APK Camera: take pictures and videos
Open Camera APK Microphone: record audio
Open Camera APK
Modify or delete the contents of your USB storage:
Allows the app to write to the USB storage.
Precise location (GPS and network-based):
Allows the app to get your precise location using the Global Positioning System (GPS) or network location sources such as cell towers and Wi-Fi. These location services must be turned on and available to your device for the app to use them. Apps may use this to determine where you are, and may consume additional battery power.
Read the contents of your USB storage:
Allows the app to read the contents of your USB storage.
Allows the app to record audio with the microphone. This permission allows the app to record audio at any time without your confirmation.
Take pictures and videos:
Allows the app to take pictures and videos with the camera. This permission allows the app to use the camera at any time without your confirmation.
Oct 16, 2017
Aug 21, 2017
Aug 19, 2017
May 27, 2017
May 15, 2017
Dec 20, 2016