NOOK: Read eBooks & Magazines
You are Downloading NOOK: Read eBooks & Magazines Latest APK . Last Updated: Feb 25, 2021.
NOOK: Read eBooks & Magazines developed by Barnes & Noble is listed under category Books & Reference 4.4/5 average rating on Google Play by 160130 users).
NOOK: Read eBooks & Magazines's main feature is Barnes & Noble's award-winning book discovery and digital reading experience..
NOOK: Read eBooks & Magazines apk was fetched from play store which means it is unmodified and original.Pros:
Great selection of books and takes like 10 seconds to download.
B&N has a great variety of books and magazines.
A very good app for readers & ease of use is well done.
The nook application is great for students and avid readers.
I link this provides a great reading experience.
I can adjust the print size and page color and brightness.
very convenient and user friendly on every devise I use.
I had the first generation nook when they first came out.
The app works great thanks barns and noble fo thinking of us.
Nook has a large selection of books available.
Has great selection of titles and magazines.
Going to really read 50 shades of grey.
Great for cross platform reading.Cons:
Frequently hangs when trying to open books.
like refusing to open a book I purchased MONTHS ago citing a problem.
Needs an internet connection before it will open - every time.
I dont know how to change the font size these words are huge.
Open book error still present on bionic.
Only wish I could organize my library like I can on the Nook.
Nook would get 5 if issues with cover art was resolved.
Can't download/view all the kids books I've purchased.
" Problem downloading this item" for every book I have purchased.
Doesn't save highlights Sucked that had to re download everything.
Nook for android has no offline dictionary.
No night time reading feature plus others are no longer there.
I am very upset that they discontinued the PC version.
Hate the new layout and can't save app to sd card.
Sure would be nice if I didn't have to uninstall and reinstall the app.
but the menu buttons won't show up for me.
Dictionary doesn't work on Asus transformer prime running jelly bean.
Wish I could read my graphic novels with this app.
Its boring and nook needs more content in the comics dept.
Since the update I can no longer delete or archive.Details
Get the FREE NOOK Reading App for your Android smartphone or tablet to start enjoying Barnes & Noble's award-winning eBook discovery and digital reading experience. Access our vast online library of over 4 million eBooks, magazines, graphic novels, and comics; plus, enjoy recommendations just for you curated by our expert booksellers. Customize your experience with multiple font and page styles and robust organization and social sharing tools.
Put down your reading and pick up where you left off—even as you jump from one device to another. The NOOK Reading App syncs across all your devices.
Barnes & Noble at Your Fingertips
• Shop the latest new releases, bestsellers, and promotions. Browse expert recommendations just for you! The more you use NOOK, the better our suggestions.
• Over 75,000 free titles! Try a new author or start a new series risk-free.
• Enjoy thousands of kids' interactive picture books. Use the “Read and Record” function and never miss story time, even when you can't be there in person.
• Download free eBook samples and add favorites to your Wishlist.
• Try any newspaper or magazine free for 14 days*.
Rich, Customizable Reading
• Adjustable font styles, line spacing, margins, page animations, background color and screen brightness for more comfortable reading.
• Add notes, bookmarks, and highlights as you read. Share favorite highlights with friends across social networks.
• Organize your Library into custom collections.
• Search inside the book and look up words with the downloadable in-app dictionary.
• Use ArticleView™ to easily read magazine articles using customized font settings.
• Enjoy Comics with Zoom View™ for a guided panel by panel reading experience.
• Accessible to blind and low vision users leveraging Android assistive technology that includes screen magnification and TalkBack.
One App for the Whole Family
• With Profiles, family members can share an account while still enjoying their own customized NOOK experience.
• Share eBooks, magazines, newspapers, and comics across Profiles—no need to purchase again! Reading position, bookmarks, highlights, and notes are saved to each Profile.
• Child Profiles come with full parental controls, so you control what your child sees.
Discovery Delivered Daily
• Visit B&N Readouts for daily streams of free book excerpts, magazine articles, and all kinds of bookish news—including reviews from our community. Share on social, email, and other apps.
• Join the thousands of NOOK readers on Serial Reads, Barnes & Noble's latest free reading program. Enjoy a book every month, delivered in free daily chapters directly to your device. Titles are hand-picked by B&N editors across genres.
• Enjoy our Free Fridays eBook selection every week.
*NOOK account and credit card registration required.
NOOK: Read eBooks & Magazines APK Device & app history: retrieve running apps
NOOK: Read eBooks & Magazines APK Identity: find accounts on the device
NOOK: Read eBooks & Magazines APK Contacts: find accounts on the device
NOOK: Read eBooks & Magazines APK Phone: read phone status and identity
NOOK: Read eBooks & Magazines APK Photos/Media/Files: modify or delete the contents of your USB storage,read the contents of your USB storage
NOOK: Read eBooks & Magazines APK Storage: modify or delete the contents of your USB storage,read the contents of your USB storage
NOOK: Read eBooks & Magazines APK Microphone: record audio
NOOK: Read eBooks & Magazines APK Wi-Fi connection information: view Wi-Fi connections
NOOK: Read eBooks & Magazines APK Device ID & call information: read phone status and identity
NOOK: Read eBooks & Magazines APK other: control vibration,run at startup,read sync settings,send sticky broadcast,connect and disconnect from Wi-Fi,toggle sync on and off,change network connectivity,prevent device from sleeping,view network connections,measure app storage space,change system display settings,change your audio settings,modify system settings,full network access,receive data from Internet,Access all system downloads
Access all system downloads:
Allows the app to view and modify all downloads initiated by any app on the system.
Change network connectivity:
Allows the app to change the state of network connectivity.
Change system display settings:
Allows the app to change the current configuration, such as the locale or overall font size.
Change your audio settings:
Allows the app to modify global audio settings such as volume and which speaker is used for output.
Connect and disconnect from Wi-Fi:
Allows the app to connect to and disconnect from Wi-Fi access points and to make changes to device configuration for Wi-Fi networks.
Allows the app to control the vibrator.
Find accounts on the device:
Allows the app to get the list of accounts known by the device. This may include any accounts created by applications you have installed.
Full network access:
Allows the app to create network sockets and use custom network protocols. The browser and other applications provide means to send data to the internet, so this permission is not required to send data to the internet.
Measure app storage space:
Allows the app to retrieve its code, data, and cache sizes
Modify or delete the contents of your USB storage:
Allows the app to write to the USB storage.
Modify system settings:
Allows the app to modify the system's settings data. Malicious apps may corrupt your system's configuration.
Prevent device from sleeping:
Allows the app to prevent the device from going to sleep.
Read phone status and identity:
Allows the app to access the phone features of the device. This permission allows the app to determine the phone number and device IDs, whether a call is active, and the remote number connected by a call.
Read sync settings:
Allows the app to read the sync settings for an account. For example, this can determine whether the People app is synced with an account.
Read the contents of your USB storage:
Allows the app to read the contents of your USB storage.
Receive data from Internet:
Allows apps to accept cloud to device messages sent by the app's service. Using this service will incur data usage. Malicious apps could cause excess data usage.
Allows the app to record audio with the microphone. This permission allows the app to record audio at any time without your confirmation.
Retrieve running apps:
Allows the app to retrieve information about currently and recently running tasks. This may allow the app to discover information about which applications are used on the device.
Run at startup:
Allows the app to have itself started as soon as the system has finished booting. This can make it take longer to start the device and allow the app to slow down the overall device by always running.
Send sticky broadcast:
Allows the app to send sticky broadcasts, which remain after the broadcast ends. Excessive use may make the device slow or unstable by causing it to use too much memory.
Toggle sync on and off:
Allows an app to modify the sync settings for an account. For example, this can be used to enable sync of the People app with an account.
View network connections:
Allows the app to view information about network connections such as which networks exist and are connected.
View Wi-Fi connections:
Allows the app to view information about Wi-Fi networking, such as whether Wi-Fi is enabled and name of connected Wi-Fi devices.