NAVER Korean Dictionary
We provide NAVER Korean Dictionary APK 2.1.3 file for 4.4 and up or Blackberry (BB10 OS) or Kindle Fire and many Android Phones such as Sumsung Galaxy, LG, Huawei and Moto. NAVER Korean Dictionary APK is a free Education Apps.
It's newest and latest version for NAVER Korean Dictionary APK is (com.nhn.android.naverdic.apk). It's easy to download and install to your mobile phone (android phone or blackberry phone). Read NAVER Korean Dictionary APK detail and permission below and click download apk button to go to download page.
On download page, the download will be start automatically. You need download All-in-One APK Downloader first. we provide direct download link for NAVER Korean Dictionary APK 2.1.3 there. NAVER Korean Dictionary APK is the property and trademark from the developer
Please be aware that we only share the original and free apk installer for NAVER Korean Dictionary APK 2.1.3 WITHOUT ANY cheat, crack, unlimited gold, gems, patch or any other modifications. if there is any problem please let us know.Details
▶The most popular app in Korea
Provided by NAVER.COM, the No.1 search portal service in Korea, this dictionary app offers accurate and abundant contents.
■ Effective helper for learning Korean
- 6.57M words and 2.84M examples
- Related forms and grammar tips
Study origin words, derivatives, and applications
- Voice actor-recorded pronunciation as well as TTS pronunciation
- Fun usage of the word
- Word book: Create your own word book with vocabulary of your choice
- Today's Korean: learn Korean with a new conversation script every day
- V LIVE Fansubs: real examples from dictionary search page
■ Easy to input foreign languages
- Handwriting, voice, and text recognition input methods:
offered depending on the language characteristics of the relevant dictionary
- Easy search with word auto-complete feature!
■ Collaborative Dictionary
- Open Dictionary: Share words that aren't found in the dictionary
- User Translation: Challenge yourself with Korean↔English translation!
- Encyclopedia of Knowledge
- Korean Dictionary
- Korean Dictionary for learners: English/Arabic/Chinese/French/Indonesian/Mongolian/Russian/Spanish/Thai/Vietnamese
- English Dictionary: English-Korean, Korean-English, English-English, English-Indonesian
- Japanese Dictionary: Japanese-Korean, Korean-Japanese, Japanese Chinese Character
- Chinese Dictionary: Chinese-Korean, Korean-Chinese
- Chinese Character Dictionary
- Albanian Dictionary: Albanian-Korean
- Arabic Dictionary: Korean-Arabic
- Burmese Dictionary: Burmese-Korean
- Cambodian Dictionary: Cambodian-Korean
- Czech Dictionary: Czech-Korean
- Dutch Dictionary: Dutch-Korean, Korean-Dutch
- Finnish Dictionary: Finnish-Korean
- French Dictionary: French-Korean, Korean-French
- Georgian Dictionary: Georgian-Korean
- German Dictionary: German-Korean, Korean-German
- Greek Dictionary(Modern/Ancient) : Greek-Korean
- Hebrew Dictionary(Ancient): Hebrew-Korean
- Hindi Dictionary: Hindi-Korean, Korean-Hindi
- Hungarian Dictionary: Hungarian-Korean, Korean-Hungarian
- Indonesian Dictionary: Indonesian-Korean
- Italian Dictionary: Italian-Korean, Korean-Italian
- Latin Dictionary: Latin-Korean
- Mongolian Dictionary: Mongolian-Korean
- Nepali Dictionary: Nepali-Korean
- Persian Dictionary: Persian-Korean
- Polish Dictionary: Polish-Korean
- Portuguese Dictionary: Portuguese-Korean, Korean-Portuguese
- Romanian Dictionary: Romanian-Korean
- Russian Dictionary: Russian-Korean, Korean-Russian
- Spanish Dictionary: Spanish-Korean, Korean-Spanish
- Swahili Dictionary: Swahili-Korean
- Swedish Dictionary: Swedish-Korean, Korean-Swedish
- Tetum Dictionary: Tetum-Korean
- Thai Dictionary: Thai-Korean, Korean-Thai
- Turkish Dictionary: Korean-Turkish
- Ukrainian Dictionary: Ukrainian-Korean
- Uzbek Dictionary: Uzbek-Korean, Korean-Uzbek
- Vietnamese Dictionary: Vietnamese-Korean, Korean-Vietnamese
- Open Dictionary
See NAVER Dictionary Official Blog (http://blog.naver.com/dic_master) for more information.
Please leave your inquiry with NAVER Dictionary Customer Center ( https://m.help.naver.com/support/alias/contents2/dictionary/dictionary_8.naver ) in case a problem occurs while using the app.
NAVER Korean Dictionary APK Device & app history: retrieve running apps
NAVER Korean Dictionary APK Identity: find accounts on the device,add or remove accounts
NAVER Korean Dictionary APK Contacts: find accounts on the device
NAVER Korean Dictionary APK Phone: read phone status and identity
NAVER Korean Dictionary APK Photos/Media/Files: modify or delete the contents of your USB storage,read the contents of your USB storage
NAVER Korean Dictionary APK Storage: modify or delete the contents of your USB storage,read the contents of your USB storage
NAVER Korean Dictionary APK Microphone: record audio
NAVER Korean Dictionary APK Device ID & call information: read phone status and identity
NAVER Korean Dictionary APK other: full network access,install shortcuts,use accounts on the device,create accounts and set passwords,view network connections
Add or remove accounts:
Allows the app to perform operations like adding and removing accounts, and deleting their password.
Create accounts and set passwords:
Allows the app to use the account authenticator capabilities of the AccountManager, including creating accounts and getting and setting their passwords.
Find accounts on the device:
Allows the app to get the list of accounts known by the device. This may include any accounts created by applications you have installed.
Full network access:
Allows the app to create network sockets and use custom network protocols. The browser and other applications provide means to send data to the internet, so this permission is not required to send data to the internet.
Allows an app to add shortcuts without user intervention.
Modify or delete the contents of your USB storage:
Allows the app to write to the USB storage.
Read phone status and identity:
Allows the app to access the phone features of the device. This permission allows the app to determine the phone number and device IDs, whether a call is active, and the remote number connected by a call.
Read the contents of your USB storage:
Allows the app to read the contents of your USB storage.
Allows the app to record audio with the microphone. This permission allows the app to record audio at any time without your confirmation.
Retrieve running apps:
Allows the app to retrieve information about currently and recently running tasks. This may allow the app to discover information about which applications are used on the device.
Use accounts on the device:
Allows the app to request authentication tokens.
View network connections:
Allows the app to view information about network connections such as which networks exist and are connected.