We provide MyJSU Mobile APK 5.4.0 file for 4.3 and up or Blackberry (BB10 OS) or Kindle Fire and many Android Phones such as Sumsung Galaxy, LG, Huawei and Moto. MyJSU Mobile APK is a free Education Apps.
It's newest and latest version for MyJSU Mobile APK is (edu.jsu.myjsumobile.apk). It's easy to download and install to your mobile phone (android phone or blackberry phone). Read MyJSU Mobile APK detail and permission below and click download apk button to go to download page.
On download page, the download will be start automatically. You need download All-in-One APK Downloader first. we provide direct download link for MyJSU Mobile APK 5.4.0 there. MyJSU Mobile APK is the property and trademark from the developer
Please be aware that we only share the original and free apk installer for MyJSU Mobile APK 5.4.0 WITHOUT ANY cheat, crack, unlimited gold, gems, patch or any other modifications. if there is any problem please let us know.
• Support for Android 4.3.x through Android 10
• Bug fixes and UI improvements
MyJSU Mobile helps you stay connected like never before. You'll have access to great features that will make your experience at Jacksonville State University more effective, more efficient, and more fun!
Key Features Include:
• Schedule - Students--view scheduled courses in day or term view. View contact information on instructor, and connect with classmates with the course roster. Get walking directions to your building using the built in campus map! Faculty--view courses being taught by day and term and view student roster.
• Grades - Check your midterm and final grades.
• Financial Aid - Quick access to various financial aid information including application status, requirements, awards, and eligibility/progress information.
• Holds & Notifications - View any holds on your student account, plus view any other important notifications sent by JSU. Push notifications can be viewed on connected Android Wear device.
• Library - Search for Books in the Houston Cole Library.
• Academic Calendar - View the JSU academic calendar.
• Student/Faculty Directory - Find contact information for JSU faculty and students.
• Department Directory - Find location and contact information for JSU Departments and Offices.
• Emergency Numbers - Quick access to phone numbers for University Police, Jacksonville Fire Department, etc.
• Campus Map - Detailed map of campus with building locations, driving/walking directions.
• Dining Choices - View hours and menu information for campus dining.
• Gamecock Express - Schedule information for the Gamecock Express transit system.
• LaundryView - View washer & dryer availability in residence halls right from your mobile device!
• News - Stay informed on the latest news from JSU.
• Events - View upcoming events, filter by category, add to device personal calendar.
• Social Media - Links to JSU's social media outlets.
• Athletics - Schedules, Scores, Rosters and more on all your favorite Jacksonville State athletic teams.
• GEM - Access to Gamecock Enterprise Messaging (GEM) E-Mail.
• JSU Traditions - At JSU we value traditions, learn more about our different traditions.
• Make a Gift - Make a gift to the JSU Foundation.
and much more!
MyJSU Mobile APK Location: approximate location (network-based),precise location (GPS and network-based)
MyJSU Mobile APK Photos/Media/Files: modify or delete the contents of your USB storage,read the contents of your USB storage
MyJSU Mobile APK Storage: modify or delete the contents of your USB storage,read the contents of your USB storage
MyJSU Mobile APK other: control vibration,mock location sources for testing,read Google service configuration,prevent device from sleeping,view network connections,full network access,receive data from Internet
Approximate location (network-based):
Allows the app to get your approximate location. This location is derived by location services using network location sources such as cell towers and Wi-Fi. These location services must be turned on and available to your device for the app to use them. Apps may use this to determine approximately where you are.
Allows the app to control the vibrator.
Full network access:
Allows the app to create network sockets and use custom network protocols. The browser and other applications provide means to send data to the internet, so this permission is not required to send data to the internet.
Mock location sources for testing:
Create mock location sources for testing or install a new location provider. This allows the app to override the location and/or status returned by other location sources such as GPS or location providers.
Modify or delete the contents of your USB storage:
Allows the app to write to the USB storage.
Precise location (GPS and network-based):
Allows the app to get your precise location using the Global Positioning System (GPS) or network location sources such as cell towers and Wi-Fi. These location services must be turned on and available to your device for the app to use them. Apps may use this to determine where you are, and may consume additional battery power.
Prevent device from sleeping:
Allows the app to prevent the device from going to sleep.
Read Google service configuration:
Allows this app to read Google service configuration data.
Read the contents of your USB storage:
Allows the app to read the contents of your USB storage.
Receive data from Internet:
Allows apps to accept cloud to device messages sent by the app's service. Using this service will incur data usage. Malicious apps could cause excess data usage.
View network connections:
Allows the app to view information about network connections such as which networks exist and are connected.