Mobijini - Servicejini - Customer Service App
You are Downloading Mobijini - Servicejini - Customer Service App Latest APK 0.0.5. Last Updated: Oct 11, 2018.
Mobijini - Servicejini - Customer Service App developed by Mobijini is listed under category Business 8/5 average rating on Google Play by 182 users).
Mobijini - Servicejini - Customer Service App's main feature is Servicejini - Apps for field engineers, kiosks, service centres, admins.
Mobijini - Servicejini - Customer Service App apk was fetched from play store which means it is unmodified and original.
MOBIJINI is an all-inclusive single app for Manufacturers, Dealers and ISVs, built with 20+ years of industry experience.
Mobijini provides Geolocation based Rapid Order Taking, Catalog management, Real-time inventory lookup, Sales call scheduling and Expense management for your sales team.
The app also offers use cases like cash collection and order fulfilment.
MOBIJINI platform offers:
- Quick provisioning and start to use in minutes
- Fully Offline and synch, only when connected to network
- Fine tuned for 2G and 3G networks and supports low-end phones
- Rich Geo-location integration and extensive reports
- Extenstive integration catalog with back-end CRMs, APIs, CSV, FTP, Shopify, etc.
- Portal for invoice printing, reporting, integrating with CRMS.
- Notification using SMS and Push for order confirmation, cash confirmation and delivery confirmation
- Deploy app for their salespersons to collect and submit orders from the field (20 order lines per minute).
- Give the app to your high volume retailers, so they can order by themselves without waiting for the salesperson
- Know about payments collected even before the collector returns to the office
- Automatically reconcile and prevent fraud
- Place orders directly with the distributor for faster deliveries, along with Geolocation and SMS/Push confirmation
-View history of orders and payments
- Know the status of deliveries due
- Publish your catalogs for distributors to browse and order
- Integrate orders into your existing order-management systems. Use order data analytics and reports for planning and inventory control.
- Extra source of monthly income
- Easily implement mobility for your existing software - in minutes
- Leverage on your existing installations with minimal changes.
- Built with latest technologies. Co-Branding Opportunities available.
Access extra location provider commands:
Allows the app to access extra location provider commands. This may allow the app to interfere with the operation of the GPS or other location sources.
Approximate location (network-based):
Allows the app to get your approximate location. This location is derived by location services using network location sources such as cell towers and Wi-Fi. These location services must be turned on and available to your device for the app to use them. Apps may use this to determine approximately where you are.
Find accounts on the device:
Allows the app to get the list of accounts known by the device. This may include any accounts created by applications you have installed.
Modify or delete the contents of your USB storage:
Allows the app to write to the USB storage.
Modify your contacts:
Allows the app to modify the data about your contacts stored on your device, including the frequency with which you've called, emailed, or communicated in other ways with specific contacts. This permission allows apps to delete contact data.
Precise location (GPS and network-based):
Allows the app to get your precise location using the Global Positioning System (GPS) or network location sources such as cell towers and Wi-Fi. These location services must be turned on and available to your device for the app to use them. Apps may use this to determine where you are, and may consume additional battery power.
Read phone status and identity:
Allows the app to access the phone features of the device. This permission allows the app to determine the phone number and device IDs, whether a call is active, and the remote number connected by a call.
Read the contents of your USB storage:
Allows the app to read the contents of your USB storage.
Read your contacts:
Allows the app to read data about your contacts stored on your device, including the frequency with which you've called, emailed, or communicated in other ways with specific individuals. This permission allows apps to save your contact data, and malicious apps may share contact data without your knowledge.
Receive text messages (SMS):
Allows the app to receive and process SMS messages. This means the app could monitor or delete messages sent to your device without showing them to you.
Allows the app to record audio with the microphone. This permission allows the app to record audio at any time without your confirmation.
Take pictures and videos:
Allows the app to take pictures and videos with the camera. This permission allows the app to use the camera at any time without your confirmation.
Google Pay (Tez) - a simple and secure payment app
Video Maker Of Photos With Song & Video Editor
Smart Cooler - Phone Cooler & CPU Temp Controller
LIKE - Magic Video Maker & Community
dfndr performance: clean, boost, speed & space