I receive a 'File Validation Failed' error message after downloading the game
A: This message may occur due to security settings on devices that run Android 6 Marshmallow. If you download Minecraft: Story Mode and receive a 'File Validation Failed' error message, please follow these steps:
1. Open the Settings menu on your Android device.
2. Tap Applications, then Application Manager.
3. Locate Minecraft: Story Mode, and tap it to open the app's settings page.
4. Tap the Permissions menu, and set the permissions to allow the app access to Storage and Phone.
5. You will then be able to start the game.