Microsoft Translator helps you break the language barrier wherever you’re traveling or have a need to translate anything in your daily life. Quickly translate phrases on your Android-powered watch, or use the companion Android phone app when it’s more convenient.
- On your watch: Speak to your watch and get instant translations in 50 languages.
- Not sure how to pronounce the translation? Let Translator speak the phrase for you.
- Noisy environment? Just show someone your watch or phone. In addition, on the phone, large full-screen translation cards make it easy to show others what you’re trying to communicate.
- Bookmark your translations for later use.
- All your translations and settings are synchronized between your watch and your phone.
- On the phone companion app: in addition to speech translations you can type on your keyboard (really useful for noisy places!), and copy & paste text and translations from and to other apps.
- Microsoft Translator supports over 50 languages including Spanish, Chinese, German, Italian, French, Dutch and Korean.
What’s New ?
- Localized the app in the following 11 languages: Arabic, German, Spanish, French, Italian, Japanese, Dutch, Portuguese, Russian, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional)
- Added support for text-based language auto detection
- Added minor user interface improvements and bug fixes