We provide Microsoft Teams APK 14184.108.40.2062314401 file for Android 6.0+ or Blackberry (BB10 OS) or Kindle Fire and many Android Phones such as Sumsung Galaxy, LG, Huawei and Moto. Microsoft Teams APK is a free Business Apps.
It's newest and latest version for Microsoft Teams APK is (com.microsoft.teams.apk). It's easy to download and install to your mobile phone (android phone or blackberry phone). Read Microsoft Teams APK detail and permission below and click download apk button to go to download page.
On download page, the download will be start automatically. You need download All-in-One APK Downloader first. we provide direct download link for Microsoft Teams APK 14220.127.116.112314401 there. Microsoft Teams APK is the property and trademark from the developer
Please be aware that we only share the original and free apk installer for Microsoft Teams APK 1418.104.22.1682314401 WITHOUT ANY cheat, crack, unlimited gold, gems, patch or any other modifications. if there is any problem please let us know.
Introducing Communities in Teams, available when signed in with a Microsoft account. People can now create and join communities, host events, collaborate with community members using chat or share files and photos, and manage community membership.
Call transcription on Microsoft Teams for Android
Whether you're connecting with your community for an upcoming activity or working with teammates on a project, Microsoft Teams helps bring people together so that they can get things done. It's the only app that has communities, events, chats, channels, meetings, storage, tasks, and calendars in one place—so you can easily connect and manage access to information. Get your community, family, friends, or work mates together to accomplish tasks, share ideas, and make plans. Join audio and video calls in a secure setting, collaborate in documents, and store files and photos with built-in cloud storage. You can do it all in Microsoft Teams.
Easily connect with anyone:
• Meet securely with communities, teammates, family, or friends.
• Set up a meeting within seconds and invite anyone by sharing a link or calendar invite.
• Chat 1-1 or to your entire community, @mention people in chats to get their attention.
• Create a dedicated community to discuss specific topics and make plans*.
• Work closely and collaborate by keeping conversations organized by specific topics and projects with teams and channels.
• Video or audio call anyone directly in Teams or instantly convert a group chat to a call.
• Use GIFs, emojis, and message animations to express yourself when words aren't enough.
Accomplish plans and projects together:
• Send photos and videos in chats to quickly and easily share important moments.
• Use cloud storage to access shared documents and files on the go.
• Organize shared content in a community — events, photos, links, files —so you don't have to waste time searching*.
• Get the most out of your meetings by using screenshare, whiteboard, or breakout in virtual rooms.
• Manage access to information and ensure the right people have access to the right info, even when people join and leave projects.
• Use task lists to stay on top of projects and plans - assign tasks, set due dates, and cross off items to keep everyone on the same page.
Designed to give you peace of mind:
• Securely collaborate with others while maintaining control over your data.
• Keep communities safe by allowing owners to remove inappropriate content or members*.
• Enterprise-level security and compliance you expect from Microsoft 365**.
*Available when using Microsoft Teams with your Microsoft account.
**Commercial features of this app require a paid Microsoft 365 commercial subscription or a trial subscription of Microsoft Teams for work. If you're not sure about your company's subscription or the services you have access to, visit Office.com/Teams to learn more or contact your IT department.
By downloading Teams, you agree to the license (see aka.ms/eulateamsmobile) and privacy terms (see aka.ms/privacy). For support or feedback, email us at [email protected] EU Contract Summary: aka.ms/EUContractSummary
Microsoft Teams APK Identity: find accounts on the device,add or remove accounts
Microsoft Teams APK Contacts: find accounts on the device
Microsoft Teams APK Phone: read phone status and identity
Microsoft Teams APK Photos/Media/Files: read the contents of your USB storage,modify or delete the contents of your USB storage
Microsoft Teams APK Storage: read the contents of your USB storage,modify or delete the contents of your USB storage
Microsoft Teams APK Camera: take pictures and videos
Microsoft Teams APK Microphone: record audio
Microsoft Teams APK Device ID & call information: read phone status and identity
Microsoft Teams APK other: view network connections,full network access,use accounts on the device,prevent device from sleeping,receive data from Internet
Add or remove accounts:
Allows the app to perform operations like adding and removing accounts, and deleting their password.
Find accounts on the device:
Allows the app to get the list of accounts known by the device. This may include any accounts created by applications you have installed.
Full network access:
Allows the app to create network sockets and use custom network protocols. The browser and other applications provide means to send data to the internet, so this permission is not required to send data to the internet.
Modify or delete the contents of your USB storage:
Allows the app to write to the USB storage.
Prevent device from sleeping:
Allows the app to prevent the device from going to sleep.
Read phone status and identity:
Allows the app to access the phone features of the device. This permission allows the app to determine the phone number and device IDs, whether a call is active, and the remote number connected by a call.
Read the contents of your USB storage:
Allows the app to read the contents of your USB storage.
Receive data from Internet:
Allows apps to accept cloud to device messages sent by the app's service. Using this service will incur data usage. Malicious apps could cause excess data usage.
Allows the app to record audio with the microphone. This permission allows the app to record audio at any time without your confirmation.
Take pictures and videos:
Allows the app to take pictures and videos with the camera. This permission allows the app to use the camera at any time without your confirmation.
Use accounts on the device:
Allows the app to request authentication tokens.
View network connections:
Allows the app to view information about network connections such as which networks exist and are connected.
Sep 15, 2021
Aug 19, 2020