You are Downloading Microsoft Edge Latest APK 18.104.22.16810. Last Updated: May 30, 2020.
Microsoft Edge developed by Microsoft Corporation is listed under category Communication 4.3/5 average rating on Google Play by 59992 users).
Microsoft Edge's main feature is Microsoft Edge, now on Android, offers continuous browsing across your devices..
Microsoft Edge apk was fetched from play store which means it is unmodified and original.Details
Microsoft Edge is the fast, safe web browser that gives you one continuous browsing experience from your Android phone to your Windows 10 device. Once you've linked your phone, your stuff will sync in the background, so you can browse wherever you like without skipping a beat.
Personalize Microsoft Edge for safe and fast web browsing
• Microsoft Edge uses AdBlock Plus to help block unwanted ads. Visit Settings > Content blockers to turn on.
• With Reading view you can reorganize content on a webpage to make it easier to focus.
• Try out Microsoft Rewards. Sign in with your Microsoft account, and search on Bing to rack up points and redeem them.
Save your passwords and save time
• Your passwords are safer with Microsoft Edge. Allow the browser to remember passwords, and you'll save time when you revisit Favorites.
• With Microsoft Edge, it's easy to find and manage your content with Favorites. Plus, you'll find Reading list, History, and Books all in one place.
• Search fast and type less. Take a photo (or use an image on your camera roll) and try Camera search for fast results. Or, try Voice search to search the web. With Voice search you can ask a question or speak a prompt to search the web in more natural, familiar ways.
• Link your Android phone with your Windows 10 device and then >seamlessly sync content (like webpages) between devices.
Keep your browsing secure and private
• Your favorites, reading list and passwords are safely and securely synced across your devices, for a personalized browsing experience.
• When you use InPrivate tabs, your browsing data (like cookies, history, autofill information, or temporary files) isn't saved on your device after you close all your InPrivate tabs.
What do you think about Microsoft Edge?
Send feedback in the app. We want to hear from you!
Microsoft Edge APK Device & app history: read your Web bookmarks and history
Microsoft Edge APK Identity: find accounts on the device,add or remove accounts
Microsoft Edge APK Contacts: find accounts on the device
Microsoft Edge APK Location: approximate location (network-based),precise location (GPS and network-based)
Microsoft Edge APK Phone: directly call phone numbers,read phone status and identity
Microsoft Edge APK Photos/Media/Files: read the contents of your USB storage,modify or delete the contents of your USB storage
Microsoft Edge APK Storage: read the contents of your USB storage,modify or delete the contents of your USB storage
Microsoft Edge APK Camera: take pictures and videos
Microsoft Edge APK Microphone: record audio
Microsoft Edge APK Wi-Fi connection information: view Wi-Fi connections
Microsoft Edge APK Device ID & call information: read phone status and identity
Microsoft Edge APK
Add or remove accounts:
Allows the app to perform operations like adding and removing accounts, and deleting their password.
Approximate location (network-based):
Allows the app to get your approximate location. This location is derived by location services using network location sources such as cell towers and Wi-Fi. These location services must be turned on and available to your device for the app to use them. Apps may use this to determine approximately where you are.
Directly call phone numbers:
Allows the app to call phone numbers without your intervention. This may result in unexpected charges or calls. Note that this doesn't allow the app to call emergency numbers. Malicious apps may cost you money by making calls without your confirmation.
Find accounts on the device:
Allows the app to get the list of accounts known by the device. This may include any accounts created by applications you have installed.
Modify or delete the contents of your USB storage:
Allows the app to write to the USB storage.
Precise location (GPS and network-based):
Allows the app to get your precise location using the Global Positioning System (GPS) or network location sources such as cell towers and Wi-Fi. These location services must be turned on and available to your device for the app to use them. Apps may use this to determine where you are, and may consume additional battery power.
Read phone status and identity:
Allows the app to access the phone features of the device. This permission allows the app to determine the phone number and device IDs, whether a call is active, and the remote number connected by a call.
Read the contents of your USB storage:
Allows the app to read the contents of your USB storage.
Read your Web bookmarks and history:
Allows the app to read the history of all URLs that the Browser has visited, and all of the Browser's bookmarks. Note: this permission may not be enforced by third-party browsers or other applications with web browsing capabilities.
Allows the app to record audio with the microphone. This permission allows the app to record audio at any time without your confirmation.
Take pictures and videos:
Allows the app to take pictures and videos with the camera. This permission allows the app to use the camera at any time without your confirmation.
View Wi-Fi connections:
Allows the app to view information about Wi-Fi networking, such as whether Wi-Fi is enabled and name of connected Wi-Fi devices.
Microsoft Word: Write, Edit & Share Docs on the Go
Microsoft Excel: View, Edit, & Create Spreadsheets
Microsoft PowerPoint: Slideshows and Presentations
Microsoft OneNote: Save Ideas and Organize Notes
Your Phone Companion - Link to Windows
Microsoft Office Mobile