Lock Screen & Notifications iOS 14
You are Downloading Lock Screen & Notifications iOS 14 Latest APK 1.3.8. Last Updated: Oct 1, 2020.
Lock Screen & Notifications iOS 14 developed by LuuTinh Developer is listed under category Personalization 4.8/5 average rating on Google Play by 155442 users).
Lock Screen & Notifications iOS 14's main feature is Lock Screen & Notifications iOS easier to view & manage multi notify at once.
Lock Screen & Notifications iOS 14 apk was fetched from play store which means it is unmodified and original.Details
Open from the Lock screen & Notifications iOS 14
You can quickly view your recent notifications from the Lock screen by turn on your phone.
You can also do these things from the Lock Screen & Notificaions iOS 14:
- Tap a single notification or a group of notifications to view all of them for that app.
- Swipe left over notifications to manage, view, or clear the notifications.
- Manage alerts for specific apps.
Learn how to set, use, and change a passcode on your device.
Set a passcode on your phone to help protect your data.
Set up a passcode
- On your phone, open Lock Screen & Notification ap.
- Tap Passcode option.
- Enable Passcode and Enter a six-digit passcode.
- Enter your passcode again to confirm it and activate it.
To make Lock Screen & Notifications iOS 14 working most perfect. You must grant some special permissions like to:
- CAMERA: To open camera in your phone.
- READ_PHONE_STATE: To turn off lockscreen while calling.
- NOTIFICATION ACCESS: To get notifications in your phone.
- READ/WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: To download more wallpaper.
- DRAW OVER SCREEN: To show Lock Screen & Notification in over all apps.
How to use Lock Screen & Notificaions iOS 13: https://youtu.be/HS-L0jAF0Vw
Modify or delete the contents of your USB storage:
Allows the app to write to the USB storage.
Read phone status and identity:
Allows the app to access the phone features of the device. This permission allows the app to determine the phone number and device IDs, whether a call is active, and the remote number connected by a call.
Read the contents of your USB storage:
Allows the app to read the contents of your USB storage.
Take pictures and videos:
Allows the app to take pictures and videos with the camera. This permission allows the app to use the camera at any time without your confirmation.
View Wi-Fi connections:
Allows the app to view information about Wi-Fi networking, such as whether Wi-Fi is enabled and name of connected Wi-Fi devices.