We provide OverDrive, Inc. APK 6.3.1 file for 5.0 and up or Blackberry (BB10 OS) or Kindle Fire and many Android Phones such as Sumsung Galaxy, LG, Huawei and Moto. OverDrive, Inc. APK is a free Books & Reference Apps.
It's newest and latest version for OverDrive, Inc. APK is (com.overdrive.mobile.android.lexisdl.apk). It's easy to download and install to your mobile phone (android phone or blackberry phone). Read OverDrive, Inc. APK detail and permission below and click download apk button to go to download page.
On download page, the download will be start automatically. You need download All-in-One APK Downloader first. we provide direct download link for OverDrive, Inc. APK 6.3.1 there. OverDrive, Inc. APK is the property and trademark from the developer
Please be aware that we only share the original and free apk installer for OverDrive, Inc. APK 6.3.1 WITHOUT ANY cheat, crack, unlimited gold, gems, patch or any other modifications. if there is any problem please let us know.
Bug fixes, performance optimizations, and preparation for our next round of features.Details
With the LexisNexis Digital Library app, you can access your law library's full eBook collection when online or download books so you can use them offline in the courtroom or while traveling.
• Use your organization's complete eBook collection on your phone or tablet – allowing for convenient access to important legal resources anywhere work happens.
• Easily read and search inside eBooks.
• Get links to specific sections within a book to easily share research with colleagues.
• Follow links from within books to the Lexis Advance online service (with an active subscription).
• Add your own highlights, annotations, bookmarks, and tags to books for quick reference.
• Jump right back into recently read eBooks, highlights, and annotations easily from your custom workspace.
• Export annotations and highlights for use in your documentation.
• Adjust fonts and reading modes based on your preference. Support for OpenDyslexic font included.
How it works
Libraries subscribe to LexisNexis digital content to share with their organizations. Many more eBooks and audiobooks are available from additional publishers through OverDrive.
The way you access this content is simple:
1. Download and install the app.
2. When prompted, enter your institution's library code To get this code, contact your library administrator.
3. Start exploring your LexisNexis Digital Library.
Jan 25, 2020