letgo South Africa
You are Downloading letgo South Africa Latest APK 7.9.0. Last Updated: Sep 15, 2016.
letgo South Africa developed by letgo app is listed under category Shopping 4.2/5 average rating on Google Play by 118 users).
letgo South Africa's main feature is Buy \ sell among friends and neighbors Discover amazing deals around the corner.
letgo South Africa apk was fetched from play store which means it is unmodified and original.
- Now you can change your location for searching and browsing! - Some minor improvements and bug fixingDetails
A fun, unique way way to buy and sell second hand stuff within your neighborhood. Free. Simple. Great Deals! Get cash for things you don't need anymore. Easily offer up your items for sale in less than 30 seconds.
With letgo app you can:
• Sell simple and earn cash easily. It's the best opportunity to make money by selling things that you no longer need.
• Shop for new and second hand items within your neighborhood. If you're a bargain hunter, letgo is for you!
• Make transactions in a safe shopping environment. Know the location where the item was posted, and see full profiles for sellers or buyers.
• Chat privately with sellers and buyers without leaving the app to buy and sell items and negotiate their prices.
• Search for products from different categories like cars and motors, electronics, fashion and accessories, babies and children, sports, movies, books and music, home and garden, and more.
• Easy registration! You can register via Facebook or email and start selling and buying locally.
• Enjoy the experience of having a flea market on your smartphone!
Why to SELL on letgo
• Sell simple. Post your items in less than 30 seconds. Just take a picture without even leaving the app and upload your items for sale.
• It's 100% free! No more percentage, commission or transaction fees for your listings.
• Privacy. Chat privately with buyers interested in purchasing your items.
• Instantly share what you're selling with your friends on Facebook.
• Share your product with your WhatsApp and Facebook contacts, or send an email to your friends to help you to sell your product faster.
• Simple, friendly seller profile to easily manage for sale and sold items.
• Earn cash by selling stuff that you don't need anymore.
Why to BUY on letgo
• Be aware of the bargains available in your neighborhood
• Speed. You can quickly pick up items near you. No need to wait for products you've bought to be shipped to you
• Private chat with sellers. Avoid having to wait for answers via email or phone
• Browse items within your neighborhood, city or state
• Search the product that you are looking for or filter by category
• Entertainment: window shop at a fun flea market that's on your smartphone and open 24/7.
We don't share your information with ANYONE.
Download the letgo app for free and start enjoying the experience of having a flea market on your smartphone!
With ♥ from Letgo team
letgo South Africa APK Identity: find accounts on the device
letgo South Africa APK Contacts: find accounts on the device
letgo South Africa APK Location: approximate location (network-based),precise location (GPS and network-based)
letgo South Africa APK SMS: receive text messages (SMS)
letgo South Africa APK Phone: read phone status and identity
letgo South Africa APK Photos/Media/Files: modify or delete the contents of your USB storage,read the contents of your USB storage
letgo South Africa APK Storage: modify or delete the contents of your USB storage,read the contents of your USB storage
letgo South Africa APK Device ID & call information: read phone status and identity
letgo South Africa APK other: full network access,prevent device from sleeping,view network connections,control vibration,use accounts on the device,run at startup,read sync settings,toggle sync on and off,create accounts and set passwords,receive data from Internet
Approximate location (network-based):
Allows the app to get your approximate location. This location is derived by location services using network location sources such as cell towers and Wi-Fi. These location services must be turned on and available to your device for the app to use them. Apps may use this to determine approximately where you are.
Allows the app to control the vibrator.
Create accounts and set passwords:
Allows the app to use the account authenticator capabilities of the AccountManager, including creating accounts and getting and setting their passwords.
Find accounts on the device:
Allows the app to get the list of accounts known by the device. This may include any accounts created by applications you have installed.
Full network access:
Allows the app to create network sockets and use custom network protocols. The browser and other applications provide means to send data to the internet, so this permission is not required to send data to the internet.
Modify or delete the contents of your USB storage:
Allows the app to write to the USB storage.
Precise location (GPS and network-based):
Allows the app to get your precise location using the Global Positioning System (GPS) or network location sources such as cell towers and Wi-Fi. These location services must be turned on and available to your device for the app to use them. Apps may use this to determine where you are, and may consume additional battery power.
Prevent device from sleeping:
Allows the app to prevent the device from going to sleep.
Read phone status and identity:
Allows the app to access the phone features of the device. This permission allows the app to determine the phone number and device IDs, whether a call is active, and the remote number connected by a call.
Read sync settings:
Allows the app to read the sync settings for an account. For example, this can determine whether the People app is synced with an account.
Read the contents of your USB storage:
Allows the app to read the contents of your USB storage.
Receive data from Internet:
Allows apps to accept cloud to device messages sent by the app's service. Using this service will incur data usage. Malicious apps could cause excess data usage.
Receive text messages (SMS):
Allows the app to receive and process SMS messages. This means the app could monitor or delete messages sent to your device without showing them to you.
Run at startup:
Allows the app to have itself started as soon as the system has finished booting. This can make it take longer to start the device and allow the app to slow down the overall device by always running.
Toggle sync on and off:
Allows an app to modify the sync settings for an account. For example, this can be used to enable sync of the People app with an account.
Use accounts on the device:
Allows the app to request authentication tokens.
View network connections:
Allows the app to view information about network connections such as which networks exist and are connected.