Lenovo APK detail is about hot apps Lenovo APK for android. 10,000,000+ users downloaded Lenovo APK latest version 18.104.22.1685 for free! This hot app Lenovo APK was updated on Jan 25, 2022. You can find the version history of Lenovo APK too. Come and download it now!
Read Lenovo APK details and permission，without any question, click the "Download APK" button to go to the download page. AtoZ Downloader will help you download Lenovo APK fast, safe, free and save internet data. It is a small APK downloader, you do not need wait much time on downloading this APK downloader. Install AtoZ Downloader, Lenovo APK will be download automatically there. When Lenovo APK is downloaded, you can browse AtoZ Downloader to find what others are downloading and which apps worth to be downloaded.
Download Lenovo APK to an easy-to-find location on your computer (like your desktop). Before you can install it on your phone you will need to make sure that third-party apps are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security > and check Unknown Sources to allow your phone to install apps from sources other than the Google Play Store. Once you've downloaded the APK file on your computer, connect your device to it. At this point, you may be asked if you want to charge your phone or connect it as a 'media device.' Choose Media device. Then, find your phone's folder on your computer. It will be in 'My Computer' or 'Computer' on Windows (PC). Then, copy the APK file into a folder of your choice in your Android smartphone. You will now be able to search for the file location in the My files folder of your device. Find the APK file, tap it, then hit Install. And now you're done, congratulations, you have your app. Just open it up from your smartphone and make sure it works properly.
You can also install Lenovo APK files on your Android smartphone or tablet. Once Lenovo APK is downloaded, open Downloads, tap on the Lenovo APK file, and tap Yes when prompted. The app will begin installing on your device. Simple.
Here we highly recommend you download after you downloaded Lenovo APK. They are all in Tools, and have the same experience, you should try. And, we provides Lenovo apk, Connect2 apk, Lenovo Workstation Diagnostics apk, Connect2+ apk, LenCare apk, Lenovo Reach apk, Lenovo PC Diagnostics apk, Lenovo QuickControl apk, downloads. They all developed by Lenovo Inc.
Till now, Lenovo APK gets reviews， 53748 ratings. The latest review is reviewed by .
Please be aware that we only share the original and free apk installer for Lenovo APK 22.214.171.1245 WITHOUT ANY cheat, crack, unlimited gold, gems, patch or any other modifications. if there is any problem please let us know.Details
For Android 5.0 and above.
Find support for your Lenovo PC, tablet, smartphone, data center, and other Lenovo and Motorola devices. Quickly find solutions, view your warranty status and device information, optimize your phone, find your nearest service provider, check your repair status, and more.
Lenovo Help – Your ‘One-Stop' Lenovo app
Lenovo Help can be installed on any Android-based device. You can even use our diagnostics and optimized features to troubleshoot issues with most of your Android devices, regardless of brand.
• Have access to Lenovo product shop and services, all in one place
• Reorganize original Lenovo Support features
• Add a new 'Shop' section allowing users to explore, search, and purchase Lenovo products
• Integrate a unified Lenovo account in the new 'Me' section
• Update new UI
• Need repair? Use our Service Provider Lookup feature to find your nearest service provider's contact information, as well as location information via Google Maps. Then use the app to open a service ticket (select countries and products).
• Check the status of your repair (select countries, PC products only).
• Check your device's warranty status and update your warranty end date by scanning proof of purchase documentation and submitting to our agents (select countries and products).
• Chat with one of our knowledgeable agents from within the app (Lenovo smartphones in India only).
• Find solution articles and videos to help you use your device more effectively and troubleshoot problems. Provide feedback directly to Lenovo about the article's effectiveness.
• Having an issue with your Android smartphone or tablet? Run simple or game self-diagnostics on each component to help you identify the problem. Test your display, battery health and temperature, touch screen, sound, cameras, Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, and more. Works on any Android device! Game tests are available on speaker and microphone tests only
• View important information about your Android smartphone or tablet, such as CPU, RAM, and storage usage, model and IMEI information, and software statistics.
• Access Lenovo's Support website and Community Forums within the app.
• Now you can explore, search, and purchase Lenovo products in your app!
• Check our picks of Lenovo products and special campaigns
• Explore all Lenovo products by categories, brands and series
• Filter and sort by product specs to easily find exactly the product you need
• Browse a list of bestsellers and sales
• The shopping feature is only available in limited countries and regions. We're now working hard to expand it to more regions
• Log in with Lenovo ID to access your unified Lenovo account
Your history orders and shopping cart
your saved products from Lenovo's Support website.
• Manage your Lenovo profile, wallet, and address book
We welcome your feedback about our app!
Please use the "About" option in the main menu of the app or leave us a comment here to let us know what you think.
NOTE: We cannot respond to product support requests or product complaints through Google Play comments or our in-app surveys.
Permissions requested by Lenovo Help
• Phone: Identify your Lenovo device's Serial Number and IMEI. The app will never make phone calls.
• Your location: Set your location to get relevant service options, run diagnostics on your GPS sensor, and find your nearest service provider.
• Camera: Run diagnostics on your camera(s).
• Microphone: Run diagnostics on your microphone.
• Storage: Cache solution article images locally on your device for faster retrieval.
Lenovo APK Device & app history: retrieve running apps
Lenovo APK Location: precise location (GPS and network-based),approximate location (network-based)
Lenovo APK Phone: directly call phone numbers,read phone status and identity
Lenovo APK Photos/Media/Files: modify or delete the contents of your USB storage,access USB storage filesystem,read the contents of your USB storage
Lenovo APK Storage: modify or delete the contents of your USB storage,read the contents of your USB storage
Lenovo APK Camera: take pictures and videos
Lenovo APK Microphone: record audio
Lenovo APK Wi-Fi connection information: view Wi-Fi connections
Lenovo APK Device ID & call information: read phone status and identity
Lenovo APK other: control vibration,access Bluetooth settings,control flashlight,draw over other apps,pair with Bluetooth devices,connect and disconnect from Wi-Fi,read Google service configuration,prevent device from sleeping,view network connections,change your audio settings,modify system settings,full network access,control location update notifications,close other apps,receive data from Internet
Access Bluetooth settings:
Allows the app to configure the local Bluetooth device, and to discover and pair with remote devices.
Access USB storage filesystem:
Allows the app to mount and unmount filesystems for removable storage.
Approximate location (network-based):
Allows the app to get your approximate location. This location is derived by location services using network location sources such as cell towers and Wi-Fi. These location services must be turned on and available to your device for the app to use them. Apps may use this to determine approximately where you are.
Change your audio settings:
Allows the app to modify global audio settings such as volume and which speaker is used for output.
Close other apps:
Allows the app to end background processes of other apps. This may cause other apps to stop running.
Connect and disconnect from Wi-Fi:
Allows the app to connect to and disconnect from Wi-Fi access points and to make changes to device configuration for Wi-Fi networks.
Allows the app to control the flashlight.
Control location update notifications:
Allows the app to enable/disable location update notifications from the radio. Not for use by normal apps.
Allows the app to control the vibrator.
Directly call phone numbers:
Allows the app to call phone numbers without your intervention. This may result in unexpected charges or calls. Note that this doesn't allow the app to call emergency numbers. Malicious apps may cost you money by making calls without your confirmation.
Draw over other apps:
Allows the app to draw on top of other applications or parts of the user interface. They may interfere with your use of the interface in any application, or change what you think you are seeing in other applications.
Full network access:
Allows the app to create network sockets and use custom network protocols. The browser and other applications provide means to send data to the internet, so this permission is not required to send data to the internet.
Modify or delete the contents of your USB storage:
Allows the app to write to the USB storage.
Modify system settings:
Allows the app to modify the system's settings data. Malicious apps may corrupt your system's configuration.
Pair with Bluetooth devices:
Allows the app to view the configuration of Bluetooth on the device, and to make and accept connections with paired devices.
Precise location (GPS and network-based):
Allows the app to get your precise location using the Global Positioning System (GPS) or network location sources such as cell towers and Wi-Fi. These location services must be turned on and available to your device for the app to use them. Apps may use this to determine where you are, and may consume additional battery power.
Prevent device from sleeping:
Allows the app to prevent the device from going to sleep.
Read Google service configuration:
Allows this app to read Google service configuration data.
Read phone status and identity:
Allows the app to access the phone features of the device. This permission allows the app to determine the phone number and device IDs, whether a call is active, and the remote number connected by a call.
Read the contents of your USB storage:
Allows the app to read the contents of your USB storage.
Receive data from Internet:
Allows apps to accept cloud to device messages sent by the app's service. Using this service will incur data usage. Malicious apps could cause excess data usage.
Allows the app to record audio with the microphone. This permission allows the app to record audio at any time without your confirmation.
Retrieve running apps:
Allows the app to retrieve information about currently and recently running tasks. This may allow the app to discover information about which applications are used on the device.
Take pictures and videos:
Allows the app to take pictures and videos with the camera. This permission allows the app to use the camera at any time without your confirmation.
View network connections:
Allows the app to view information about network connections such as which networks exist and are connected.
View Wi-Fi connections:
Allows the app to view information about Wi-Fi networking, such as whether Wi-Fi is enabled and name of connected Wi-Fi devices.