Jvdroid Pro - IDE for Java
We provide Jvdroid Pro - IDE for Java APK 1.2 file for 5.0 and up or Blackberry (BB10 OS) or Kindle Fire and many Android Phones such as Sumsung Galaxy, LG, Huawei and Moto. Jvdroid Pro - IDE for Java APK is a free Education Apps.
It's newest and latest version for Jvdroid Pro - IDE for Java APK is (ru.iiec.jvdroid.pro.apk). It's easy to download and install to your mobile phone (android phone or blackberry phone). Read Jvdroid Pro - IDE for Java APK detail and permission below and click download apk button to go to download page.
On download page, the download will be start automatically. You need download All-in-One APK Downloader first. we provide direct download link for Jvdroid Pro - IDE for Java APK 1.2 there. Jvdroid Pro - IDE for Java APK is the property and trademark from the developer
Please be aware that we only share the original and free apk installer for Jvdroid Pro - IDE for Java APK 1.2 WITHOUT ANY cheat, crack, unlimited gold, gems, patch or any other modifications. if there is any problem please let us know.Details
Jvdroid Pro is the most easy to use and powerful Java IDE for Android.
Professional edition features:
- All premium features available out-of-the-box, no in-app purchases required.
- Premium-only dedicated support.
- Non-personal usage allowed for one device per purchase.
- More professional features to be announced.
- Offline Java compiler: no Internet is required to run Java programs.
- Standalone OpenJDK 11: enjoy the latest standards support and use any jar libraries you like.
- Maven projects and libraries support.
- Examples available out-of-the-box for quicker learning.
- Full-featured Terminal Emulator.
- Java interpreter mode (REPL) based on JShell is also available.
- Outstanding compiler performance with Nailgun.
- Kotlin, Scala and Clojure programs can be built using Maven (no code prediction and analysis is provided for these languages).
- Code prediction, auto indentation and real time code analysis just like in any real IDE.
- Javadoc viewer for methods and classes.
- Code formatter.
- Extended keyboard bar with all symbols you need to program in Java.
- Syntax highlighting & themes.
- One click share on Pastebin.
Jvdroid requires at least 250MB free internal memory. 300MB+ is recommended. More if you are using heavy Maven libraries (like Kotlin runtime).
Jvdroid doesn't build native Android applications, as Android uses other Java implementation, and its Java version is older.
Take a part in development of Jvdroid by reporting bugs or providing feature requests to us. We appreciate that.
Busybox and OpenJDK in Jvdroid APK are licensed under GPL, email us for the source code.
This application is considered to be distributed legally when downloaded from the Play Store only.
Samples available in the application are free for educational usage with one exception: they, or their derivative works, cannot be used in any competing products (in any way). If you are unsure, whether your app is affected by this restriction, always ask for a permission via email.
Oracle and Java are registered trademarks of Oracle and/or its affiliates.
Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
Modify or delete the contents of your USB storage:
Allows the app to write to the USB storage.
Read the contents of your USB storage:
Allows the app to read the contents of your USB storage.