We provide Hye (Unreleased) APK 2.0.1 file for 4.0 and up or Blackberry (BB10 OS) or Kindle Fire and many Android Phones such as Sumsung Galaxy, LG, Huawei and Moto. Hye (Unreleased) APK is a free Communication Apps.
It's newest and latest version for Hye (Unreleased) APK is (com.navineo.hye.apk). It's easy to download and install to your mobile phone (android phone or blackberry phone). Read Hye (Unreleased) APK detail and permission below and click download apk button to go to download page.
On download page, the download will be start automatically. You need download All-in-One APK Downloader first. we provide direct download link for Hye (Unreleased) APK 2.0.1 there. Hye (Unreleased) APK is the property and trademark from the developer
Please be aware that we only share the original and free apk installer for Hye (Unreleased) APK 2.0.1 WITHOUT ANY cheat, crack, unlimited gold, gems, patch or any other modifications. if there is any problem please let us know.
Hey! If you are seeing this then you are very special to us! You have been selected to get hands on our newly designed messaging application before anyone else. Here's the list!
- Free calling anywhere worldwide
- Camera & filters
- Bots for everything
If you have any problem or have a suggestion feel free to let us know at [email protected]in
• FAST: Hye is India's fastest messaging app on the market because it uses a distributed infrastructure with data centers positioned around the globe to connect users to the closest possible server.
• PRIVACY: Not everyone needs to know when you're online. Chat with anyone around the network without actually letting the other one know your phone no. Hye uses username to chat with people.
• FREE STICKERS: Why say you're angry when you can show it? When words can't express it, say it with stickers! Share thousands of awesome, hilarious & fun stickers with your friends! With the largest collection of Indian regional stickers in over 30 regional languages, say more with stickers in your language!
• CLOUD STORAGE: Hye seamlessly syncs across all your devices, so you can always securely access your data. Your message history is stored for free in our cloud. Never lose your data again!
• SECURE: We made it our mission to provide the best security among mass messengers. Hye heavily encrypts all your data with time-tested algorithms.
• CHAT THEMES: What's a romantic date without a candle-light dinner? Boring! Some things are best said in the right setting. So how's this for ambience? With the exclusive 2-way chat themes, set the mood to pour your heart out.
• FREE PERSONAL ASSISTANT: Find out the weather, a movie rating and much more on hye with Akansha.
• OFFLINE: Unable to message friends because they've turned off their data? Don't worry! Hye does the hard-work to figure out if your friends are offline and then sends them your messages as an SMS, at no cost to you! When they reply, you get the message in hye!
• AND MUCH MORE: Share your location, exchange contacts, set custom wallpapers and notification sounds, email chat history, broadcast messages to multiple contacts at once, and more!
*Data charges may apply. Contact your provider for details.
For any Issues: Please contact [email protected] for any queries
We'd love to hear from you about hye! If you have any feedback, questions concerns, leave us a review on Google Play Store or email us at:
or follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/HyeMessenger
or Facebook: http://facebook.com/HyeMessenger
Add or remove accounts:
Allows the app to perform operations like adding and removing accounts, and deleting their password.
Approximate location (network-based):
Allows the app to get your approximate location. This location is derived by location services using network location sources such as cell towers and Wi-Fi. These location services must be turned on and available to your device for the app to use them. Apps may use this to determine approximately where you are.
Directly call phone numbers:
Allows the app to call phone numbers without your intervention. This may result in unexpected charges or calls. Note that this doesn't allow the app to call emergency numbers. Malicious apps may cost you money by making calls without your confirmation.
Find accounts on the device:
Allows the app to get the list of accounts known by the device. This may include any accounts created by applications you have installed.
Modify or delete the contents of your USB storage:
Allows the app to write to the USB storage.
Modify your contacts:
Allows the app to modify the data about your contacts stored on your device, including the frequency with which you've called, emailed, or communicated in other ways with specific contacts. This permission allows apps to delete contact data.
Precise location (GPS and network-based):
Allows the app to get your precise location using the Global Positioning System (GPS) or network location sources such as cell towers and Wi-Fi. These location services must be turned on and available to your device for the app to use them. Apps may use this to determine where you are, and may consume additional battery power.
Read call log:
Allows the app to read your device's call log, including data about incoming and outgoing calls. This permission allows apps to save your call log data, and malicious apps may share call log data without your knowledge.
Read phone status and identity:
Allows the app to access the phone features of the device. This permission allows the app to determine the phone number and device IDs, whether a call is active, and the remote number connected by a call.
Read the contents of your USB storage:
Allows the app to read the contents of your USB storage.
Read your contacts:
Allows the app to read data about your contacts stored on your device, including the frequency with which you've called, emailed, or communicated in other ways with specific individuals. This permission allows apps to save your contact data, and malicious apps may share contact data without your knowledge.
Read your own contact card:
Allows the app to read personal profile information stored on your device, such as your name and contact information. This means the app can identify you and may send your profile information to others.
Receive text messages (SMS):
Allows the app to receive and process SMS messages. This means the app could monitor or delete messages sent to your device without showing them to you.
Allows the app to record audio with the microphone. This permission allows the app to record audio at any time without your confirmation.
Take pictures and videos:
Allows the app to take pictures and videos with the camera. This permission allows the app to use the camera at any time without your confirmation.
View Wi-Fi connections:
Allows the app to view information about Wi-Fi networking, such as whether Wi-Fi is enabled and name of connected Wi-Fi devices.
Write call log:
Allows the app to modify your device's call log, including data about incoming and outgoing calls. Malicious apps may use this to erase or modify your call log.