GW2 Event Timer
We provide GW2 Event Timer APK 1.0.36 file for Android 4.0 and up or Blackberry (BB10 OS) or Kindle Fire and many Android Phones such as Sumsung Galaxy, LG, Huawei and Moto. GW2 Event Timer APK is a free Tools Apps.
It's newest and latest version for GW2 Event Timer APK is (com.danielling.gw2eventtimer.apk). It's easy to download and install to your mobile phone (android phone or blackberry phone). Read GW2 Event Timer APK detail and permission below and click download apk button to go to download page.
On download page, the download will be start automatically. You need download All-in-One APK Downloader first. we provide direct download link for GW2 Event Timer APK 1.0.36 there. GW2 Event Timer APK is the property and trademark from the developer
Please be aware that we only share the original and free apk installer for GW2 Event Timer APK 1.0.36 WITHOUT ANY cheat, crack, unlimited gold, gems, patch or any other modifications. if there is any problem please let us know.
18th Jan New: Redesign Settings page New: Option to choose Alert or Toast 1st Feb New: Major reworking of Background New: Added events for Marionette and Three Headed Wurm New: Added the option to Show/Hide Checked events and Temples Can be accessed from the ActionBar, Settings or Physical Menu button 2nd Feb Fix: Reset Checks after Hiding Checked Events now works as intended 11th Feb New: Option to follow selected events. Check it out under settingsDetails
After the April 2014 Patch, the events have changed drastically. If you have enjoyed this version so far, Do use the next version I have created which can be found at https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.danielling.gw2eventtimer2014
Note that the features are limited at the moment but I will roll out most of the features that is available in this version.
Once again, thank you very much for your support for the past year!
** This is not an official app by ArenaNet
This app uses the GW2 API to collect data in regards to the World Boss Events for eg: Shadow Behemoth.
Simple native android app User Interface to facilitate an easy way of monitoring the events. The events will auto refresh every 1 minute.
Please email me if you encounter any issues, any feedback or any suggestions. You can also pm me in game at "Sc Ar Z" without the quotes.
- Monitor World Bosses, Temple events
- Selection of Server
- Auto Refresh
- During event either Pre or Up state, the refresh rate will be auto adjusted to 15 seconds
- Selection of Refresh timing
- Simple, Clean, easy to use User Interface and BRIGHT LARGE text to show when event is up
- Keep Screen Turn On (No Screensaver) when monitoring the Timer page, can be turned off
- Event Timer, Time Limit timer (FE, Golem, etc), Up Timer (Option to turn On/Off)
- Events jump to the top when Pre/Up
- Checking of Open Dungeons (COF/COE) and Temples (COE and Temple of Lyssa currently not available)
- More Information for events. Touch the status to show more info, disable by unchecking the option "Turn On More Information"
- Alert when a event is Pre or Up. On initial launch, if there is more than 1 event Pre/Up, the alert will only show "Multiple Event". Please feedback to me if you would like to see a Notification version
Currently the API does not cater for DateTime stamp. As this app runs purely on the APIs, it becomes a local tracking in regards to the timer. Thus do not over rely on the timer. On initial launch, the timer will be likely not accurate.
After a event has been encountered, the timer will be updated accordingly. If the app is not used for a period of time, the timer will be calculated base on the number of cycles base on (Time To Window duration + Window duration) as there is no data as to when the last event was encountered.
This timer feature will be the number 1 priority as soon as the APIs get updated.
Features to be implemented
- Auto reset of checkboxes when 100% rare reward is reset
- More events (Looking for User Contributions)
- More wacky event messages (Looking for User Contributions)
Full network access:
Allows the app to create network sockets and use custom network protocols. The browser and other applications provide means to send data to the internet, so this permission is not required to send data to the internet.
Read sensitive log data:
Allows the app to read from the system's various log files. This allows it to discover general information about what you are doing with the device, potentially including personal or private information.
View network connections:
Allows the app to view information about network connections such as which networks exist and are connected.