gReader Pro | News | RSS
gReader Pro | RSS Reader News APK helps you reading an article,get podcasts,save articles,keeping up to date,playing videos,reading blogs. If you need feed reader,news reader,rss reader,google reader,offline reading,news aggregator,social media,tech news, gReader Pro | RSS Reader News APK is the best google reader client,reading experience,night mode,daily news,time saver.
gReader Pro | News | RSS APK detail is about hot apps gReader Pro | News | RSS APK for android. 500,000+ users downloaded gReader Pro | News | RSS APK latest version Varies with device for free! This hot app gReader Pro | News | RSS APK was updated on Feb 5, 2018. You can find the version history of gReader Pro | News | RSS APK too. Come and download it now!
Read gReader Pro | News | RSS APK details and permission，without any question, click the "Download APK" button to go to the download page. AtoZ Downloader will help you download gReader Pro | News | RSS APK fast, safe, free and save internet data. It is a small APK downloader, you do not need wait much time on downloading this APK downloader. Install AtoZ Downloader, gReader Pro | News | RSS APK will be download automatically there. When gReader Pro | News | RSS APK is downloaded, you can browse AtoZ Downloader to find what others are downloading and which apps worth to be downloaded.
Download gReader Pro | News | RSS APK to an easy-to-find location on your computer (like your desktop). Before you can install it on your phone you will need to make sure that third-party apps are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security > and check Unknown Sources to allow your phone to install apps from sources other than the Google Play Store. Once you've downloaded the APK file on your computer, connect your device to it. At this point, you may be asked if you want to charge your phone or connect it as a 'media device.' Choose Media device. Then, find your phone's folder on your computer. It will be in 'My Computer' or 'Computer' on Windows (PC). Then, copy the APK file into a folder of your choice in your Android smartphone. You will now be able to search for the file location in the My files folder of your device. Find the APK file, tap it, then hit Install. And now you're done, congratulations, you have your app. Just open it up from your smartphone and make sure it works properly.
You can also install gReader Pro | News | RSS APK files on your Android smartphone or tablet. Once gReader Pro | News | RSS APK is downloaded, open Downloads, tap on the gReader Pro | News | RSS APK file, and tap Yes when prompted. The app will begin installing on your device. Simple.
Here we highly recommend you download after you downloaded gReader Pro | News | RSS APK. They are all in News & Magazines, and have the same experience, you should try. And, we provides Voice Reading (Read aloud) apk, gReader | Feedly | News | RSS apk, EverClip apk, gReader Pro | News | RSS apk, News+ | Google News RSS Reader apk, EverClip Premium Unlocker Key apk, Google Reader Clone | News+ apk, Bubble Breaker apk, downloads. They all developed by noinnion.
Till now, gReader Pro | News | RSS APK gets reviews， 15214 ratings. The latest review is reviewed by .
Please be aware that we only share the original and free apk installer for gReader Pro | News | RSS APK Varies with device WITHOUT ANY cheat, crack, unlimited gold, gems, patch or any other modifications. if there is any problem please let us know.
v4.3.1 * 3D Touch for thumbnails (long tap on thumbnails to show them immediately, release will close it) * Chrom Custom Tabs (Settings-Reading Preferences-Article Controls-In-App Browser) * Improved article view (Prevent duplicate images, Gif issues) * Improved list item swiping v4.3.0 * Added custom tabs * Added LG multi windows * Fixed blank screen * Fixed display widget thumbnails If you encounter any issue please let us know. Log file and screenshots are always helpful (Menu->Feedback).Pros:
Best rss reader out there and I've tried many.
best rss feed reader there is which gets better with almost every update.
Absolutely essential and best news reader on Android.
This is the best news reader by far imho and I've tried them all.
At the moment this the best rss reader for Android.
Awesome new Holo UI as well as an excellent Google Reader client.
Best interface I have used for google reader and feeds in general.
This is really the best offline RSS reader.
New material design version could use a better mark all read.
my Google reader account has a higher unread number than feedly.
Best app for keeping up with your RSS feeds since sliced bread.
and love the new notification icon.
The best and only news reading app I'd recommend to anyone.
Love the new ui.
Best rss news reader I have ever used by far.Cons:
Edit: got better control over widgets but now widget crashes.
except move to sd did not work.
Needs pinch zoom and "open in browser as default".
Whenever I try to play a stream I receive an error message.
But I would like to see a better widget.
Love this reader but I feel it needs pinch zooming.
Awesome reader but scrolling for large widget doesn't work with HTC sense.
Lags and occasionally force closes after latest update.
Was a great app now force closes every time.
No way to mark all unread to fix mistake.
And in any case gReader needs better podcast features.
x until the 4x1 widget returns to the latest version.
but I'm quickly coming to like this reader just as much.
Please add option to specify number of rows and columns in the grid view.
but needs UI improvement.
Good app but missing key feature on the phone.
but latest upgrades force close all the time on my Evo.
Please add option to sort feeds alphabetically.
but could do with some UI love I think.
Please add a widget like "scrolling news widget".Details
★★★ "gReader Is Hands Down The Incomparable King Of RSS Readers On Android." - AndroidPolice ★★★
gReader is a simple, fast and intuitive feed/rss reader for Feedly and The Old Reader, featuring beautiful themes, podcast support and full offline support. Read all your rss/feed news in one place, where keeping up with your favorite websites is as easy as checking your email. More on http://noinnion.com/greader.
More on http://noinnion.com/greader
* The Old Reader: To use The Old Reader you need to create a mobile login in TOR settings
* Please let us know of any issues you encounter via email.
* If you still get ads: Clear the cache of the market and check the license in gReader again (Menu->More->Check License)
* Read the FAQ before commenting: http://noinnion.com/greader/support
* Beta: http://noinnion.com/greader/updates
* Play Store: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.noinnion.android.greader.readerpro
* Support developers
* Ad-Free version
* Better Widgets
* Better Podcasts features
* Custom Notification
* Feedly Cloud: Feedly Cloud is a new way to browse the content of your favorite sites.
* The Old Reader: The Old Reader is a simple, web-based RSS reader with lots of great sharing features.
* RSS Reader: Use gReader without any online services. All data are saved locally.
* Synchronization: Use gReader at home, at your office, or anywhere you go and keep your feeds, tags and shared items synched in one place.
* 2-Way Sync: Synchronize your read items between gReader and Feedly/The Old Reader. Keep your articles up-to-date
* Auto synchronization
* User Interface: Simple, fast and intuitive
* Tablet-Optimized: Read your news more comfortable on a tablet
* Themes: Light, Black and Dark, Sepia, Blue, Green
* Night Mode: Read your articles with white font on black background. Save battery and increase readability in the night.
* Offline Reading: Reading full article content without internet connection
* Mark read on scroll
* Podcast support
* Voice-Reading (Text-To-Speech)
* Search Filters: Search and filter keywords, save search results
* Folders / Tags support
* Share articles via Email, Facebook, Twitter, ...
* Services: Translation, Mobilizer (Google, Instapaper, Readability)
* Save to Pocket (Read it later) / Instapaper / Readability
* Sort: by newest, by oldest, by feed
* Quick and Swipe actions: faster access to useful functions
* Rich article list (snippet and thumbnail)
* Widget: Icon widget with unread badge
* Easy Reading: Reading mode view, inverse webpage color
* Fullscreen mode: Enlarge your reading space
* HTTPS connection: Use Http Secure to get your feeds
* Backup/Restore: Backup/Restore your preferences
Try it yourself and build your own opinion.
* GET_ACCOUNTS, USE_CREDENTIALS: Allows access to the list of accounts for quick login.
* READ_LOGS: Used for feedback feature. Users could send logs to developer for identifying issues.
gReader Pro | News | RSS APK Device & app history: read sensitive log data
gReader Pro | News | RSS APK Identity: find accounts on the device
gReader Pro | News | RSS APK Contacts: find accounts on the device
gReader Pro | News | RSS APK Photos/Media/Files: modify or delete the contents of your USB storage,read the contents of your USB storage
gReader Pro | News | RSS APK Storage: modify or delete the contents of your USB storage,read the contents of your USB storage
gReader Pro | News | RSS APK other: control vibration,install shortcuts,run at startup,use accounts on the device,full network access,prevent device from sleeping,view network connections,Google Play license check
Allows the app to control the vibrator.
Find accounts on the device:
Allows the app to get the list of accounts known by the device. This may include any accounts created by applications you have installed.
Full network access:
Allows the app to create network sockets and use custom network protocols. The browser and other applications provide means to send data to the internet, so this permission is not required to send data to the internet.
Google Play license check:
Google Play license check
Allows an app to add shortcuts without user intervention.
Modify or delete the contents of your USB storage:
Allows the app to write to the USB storage.
Prevent device from sleeping:
Allows the app to prevent the device from going to sleep.
Read sensitive log data:
Allows the app to read from the system's various log files. This allows it to discover general information about what you are doing with the device, potentially including personal or private information.
Read the contents of your USB storage:
Allows the app to read the contents of your USB storage.
Run at startup:
Allows the app to have itself started as soon as the system has finished booting. This can make it take longer to start the device and allow the app to slow down the overall device by always running.
Use accounts on the device:
Allows the app to request authentication tokens.
View network connections:
Allows the app to view information about network connections such as which networks exist and are connected.
Jul 27, 2017
Dec 20, 2016