gReader | Feedly | News | RSS
Read All Your Rss/Feed News In One Place
gReader | Feedly | News | RSS APK helps you reading an article,get podcasts,save articles,reading blogs,keeping up to date. If you need news reader,rss reader,rss feed,google reader,offline reading,news aggregator,rrs reader, gReader | Feedly | News | RSS APK is the best google reader client,reading experience,night mode,google reader integration,dark theme.
Highlight: Read all your rss/feed news in one place
gReader is an unofficial Google Reader client for Android. You can Use gReader at home, at your office, or anywhere you go and keep your feeds, tags and shared items synched in one place. Also you can synchronize your read items between gReader and Google Reader. Keep your articles up-to-date.
Share your favorite articles with your friends with a simple single-click via Email, Facebook, Twitter and send articles to Read It Later or Instapaper for reading later. Translation service translates your article into the language you prefer with gReader.
There you can use dark ui to read your feeds. Black background saves battery life and improve better reading in the night, and read your articles with white font on black background to save battery and increase readability in the night. Use Http Secure connection to get your feeds. Try it by yourself.
You are Downloading gReader | Feedly | News | RSS Latest APK Varies with device. Last Updated: Mar 21, 2018.
gReader | Feedly | News | RSS developed by noinnion is listed under category News & Magazines 4.4/5 average rating on Google Play by 64190 users).
gReader | Feedly | News | RSS's main feature is gReader is a simple, fast and intuitive reader for Feedly & The Old Reader..
gReader | Feedly | News | RSS apk was fetched from play store which means it is unmodified and original.
v4.3.1 * 3D Touch for thumbnails (long tap on thumbnails to show them immediately, release will close it) * Chrom Custom Tabs (Settings-Reading Preferences-Article Controls-In-App Browser) * Improved article view (Prevent duplicate images, Gif issues) * Improved list item swiping v4.3.0 * Added custom tabs * Added LG multi windows * Fixed blank screen * Fixed display widget thumbnails If you encounter any issue please let us know. Log file and screenshots are always helpful (Menu->Feedback).Pros:
Superb feature I haven't yet seen in other offline RSS readers.
It's very simple to read Rss feeds and easy.
I can honestly say that the Google RSS is the best.
night mode read your articles with white font on black background.
An indispensable tool for keeping up with my favorite blogs.
can read news from pre-fed news feeds.
does just what I want and co-ordinates seamlessly between.
Rich list keeps reappearing.
The notification feature is brilliant.
Better than the app Google produced.Cons:
- This displays full screen ads several times per day.
Sometimes feed does not work and you have to open in browser.
My phone lags constantly when using this app after latest update.
If you can sort out the painfully slow syncing.
WHOA WHOA WHOA -- no folder view when opening the All Items.
what's worse it doesn't allow to install to sdcard.
but does anyone have to update their app every two days.
Nice but needs share button.
This option to store cache on SD card STILL doesn't work.
but slower and less features than news rob.
but " cache on SD " option still puts everything in internal storage.
Network error: login failure.
Could use performance improvements in article loading and readability.
Reinstalled & now won't sync folders or all feeds.
Wish I could choose a media player like before.
But the Web version of pages don't always load correctly.
but locks up the phone randomly for seconds or even minutes.
since the last two updates the app constantly freezes and.
After the last update it stopped working in my N1.
Doesn't sync read articles from online to phone on incredible froyo.Details
★★★ "gReader Is Hands Down The Incomparable King Of RSS Readers On Android." - AndroidPolice ★★★
gReader is a simple, fast and intuitive feed/rss reader for Feedly and The Old Reader, featuring beautiful themes, podcast support and full offline support. Read all your rss/feed news in one place, where keeping up with your favorite websites is as easy as checking your email. More on http://noinnion.com/greader.
* Please let us know of any issues you encounter via email.
* The Old Reader: To use The Old Reader you need to create a mobile login in TOR settings
* Read the FAQ before commenting: http://noinnion.com/greader/support
* Beta: http://noinnion.com/greader/updates
* Play Store: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.noinnion.android.greader.reader
* Feedly Cloud: Feedly Cloud is a new way to browse the content of your favorite sites.
* The Old Reader: The Old Reader is a simple, web-based RSS reader with lots of great sharing features.
* RSS Reader: Use gReader without any online services. All data are saved locally.
* Synchronization: Use gReader at home, at your office, or anywhere you go and keep your feeds, tags and shared items synched in one place.
* 2-Way Sync: Synchronize your read items between gReader and Feedly/The Old Reader. Keep your articles up-to-date
* Auto synchronization: Always have the latest news on your device
* Offline Reading: Reading full article content without internet connection
* Podcast support: Download or stream your favorite podcast with gReader.
* User Interface: Simple, fast and intuitive
* Tablet-Optimized: Read your news more comfortable on a tablet
* Themes: Light, Green, Sepia, Black and Dark
* Night Mode: Read your articles with white font on black background. Save battery and increase readability in the night.
* Mark read on scroll: Mark articles as read while scrolling
* Voice-Reading (Text-To-Speech): Listen to your news
* Search Filters: Search and filter keywords, save search results
* Folders / Tags support: Organize your feeds into folders/tags
* Notification: Keep informed of the latest news
* Share articles via Email, Facebook, Twitter, Google+, ...
* Services: Translation, Mobilizer (Google, Instapaper, Readability)
* Save to Pocket (Read it later) / Instapaper / Readability
* List view: List, Grid or Card
* Sort: by newest, by oldest, by feed
* Quick and Swipe actions: faster access to useful functions
* Rich article list (snippet and thumbnail)
* Widget: Icon widget with unread badge
* Easy Reading: Reading mode view, inverse webpage color
* Fullscreen mode: Enlarge your reading space
* HTTPS connection: Use Http Secure to get your feeds
* Backup/Restore: Backup/Restore your preferences
Try it yourself and build your own opinion.
* GET_ACCOUNTS, USE_CREDENTIALS: Allows access to the list of accounts for quick login.
* READ_LOGS: Used for feedback feature. Users could send logs to developer for identifying issues.
gReader | Feedly | News | RSS APK Device & app history: read sensitive log data
gReader | Feedly | News | RSS APK Identity: find accounts on the device
gReader | Feedly | News | RSS APK Contacts: find accounts on the device
gReader | Feedly | News | RSS APK Photos/Media/Files: modify or delete the contents of your USB storage,read the contents of your USB storage
gReader | Feedly | News | RSS APK Storage: modify or delete the contents of your USB storage,read the contents of your USB storage
gReader | Feedly | News | RSS APK other: control vibration,install shortcuts,run at startup,use accounts on the device,full network access,prevent device from sleeping,view network connections,Google Play license check
Allows the app to control the vibrator.
Find accounts on the device:
Allows the app to get the list of accounts known by the device. This may include any accounts created by applications you have installed.
Full network access:
Allows the app to create network sockets and use custom network protocols. The browser and other applications provide means to send data to the internet, so this permission is not required to send data to the internet.
Google Play license check:
Google Play license check
Allows an app to add shortcuts without user intervention.
Modify or delete the contents of your USB storage:
Allows the app to write to the USB storage.
Prevent device from sleeping:
Allows the app to prevent the device from going to sleep.
Read sensitive log data:
Allows the app to read from the system's various log files. This allows it to discover general information about what you are doing with the device, potentially including personal or private information.
Read the contents of your USB storage:
Allows the app to read the contents of your USB storage.
Run at startup:
Allows the app to have itself started as soon as the system has finished booting. This can make it take longer to start the device and allow the app to slow down the overall device by always running.
Use accounts on the device:
Allows the app to request authentication tokens.
View network connections:
Allows the app to view information about network connections such as which networks exist and are connected.