Android Accessibility Suite
Android Accessibility Suite APK detail is about hot apps Android Accessibility Suite APK for android. 1,000,000,000+ users downloaded Android Accessibility Suite APK latest version 22.214.171.124812625 for free! This hot app Android Accessibility Suite APK was updated on Jul 22, 2018. You can find the version history of Android Accessibility Suite APK too. Come and download it now!
Read Android Accessibility Suite APK details and permission，without any question, click the "Download APK" button to go to the download page. AtoZ Downloader will help you download Android Accessibility Suite APK fast, safe, free and save internet data. It is a small APK downloader, you do not need wait much time on downloading this APK downloader. Install AtoZ Downloader, Android Accessibility Suite APK will be download automatically there. When Android Accessibility Suite APK is downloaded, you can browse AtoZ Downloader to find what others are downloading and which apps worth to be downloaded.
Download Android Accessibility Suite APK to an easy-to-find location on your computer (like your desktop). Before you can install it on your phone you will need to make sure that third-party apps are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security > and check Unknown Sources to allow your phone to install apps from sources other than the Google Play Store. Once you've downloaded the APK file on your computer, connect your device to it. At this point, you may be asked if you want to charge your phone or connect it as a 'media device.' Choose Media device. Then, find your phone's folder on your computer. It will be in 'My Computer' or 'Computer' on Windows (PC). Then, copy the APK file into a folder of your choice in your Android smartphone. You will now be able to search for the file location in the My files folder of your device. Find the APK file, tap it, then hit Install. And now you're done, congratulations, you have your app. Just open it up from your smartphone and make sure it works properly.
You can also install Android Accessibility Suite APK files on your Android smartphone or tablet. Once Android Accessibility Suite APK is downloaded, open Downloads, tap on the Android Accessibility Suite APK file, and tap Yes when prompted. The app will begin installing on your device. Simple.
Here we highly recommend you download after you downloaded Android Accessibility Suite APK. They are all in Tools, and have the same experience, you should try. And, we provides YouTube apk, Maps - Navegación y transporte público apk, Google Text-to-Speech apk, Google apk, Google Chrome: rápido y seguro apk, Google Play Books apk, Cloud Print apk, Google Play Movies & TV apk, downloads. They all developed by Google LLC.
Till now, Android Accessibility Suite APK gets reviews， 1627635 ratings. The latest review is reviewed by .
Please be aware that we only share the original and free apk installer for Android Accessibility Suite APK 126.96.36.199812625 WITHOUT ANY cheat, crack, unlimited gold, gems, patch or any other modifications. if there is any problem please let us know.
New in Accessibility Menu:
• Change volume and brightness
• Turn on Large buttons setting
New in TalkBack:
• Screen search
• Read from top and Read from next automatically continue to next screen
• During continuous reading, scan screen by navigation settings
Read more in the app description.
Includes Accessibility Menu, Select to Speak, Switch Access, and TalkBack.
Android Accessibility Suite is a collection of accessibility services that help you use your Android device eyes-free or with a switch device.
Android Accessibility Suite includes:
• Accessibility Menu: Use this large on-screen menu to control gestures, hardware buttons, navigation, and more.
• Select to Speak: Select something on your screen or point your camera at an image to hear text spoken.
• Switch Access: Interact with your Android device using one or more switches or a keyboard instead of the touch screen.
• TalkBack screen reader: Get spoken, audible, and vibration feedback as you use your device.
NEW IN ANDROID ACCESSIBILITY SUITE 7.3
New in Accessibility Menu:
• Change volume and brightness from the Accessibility Menu.
• Make Accessibility Menu buttons larger. In Accessibility Menu Settings, select Large buttons.
New in TalkBack:
• Use screen search to find items quickly. To start a search, swipe left then down, or open the global context menu and select Screen search.
• During continuous reading (Read from top or Read from next) TalkBack automatically continues to the next screen.
• During continuous reading, scan your screen by different navigation settings (such as headings or controls). To select a navigation setting, swipe up or down. To start continuous reading, go to the global context menu and select Read from top or Read from next.
Note: If your device is using Android 5 or earlier, future versions of Android Accessibility Suite won't be compatible with your device. You can use version 7.3, but future versions will only be available for devices running Android 6 and later. Learn how to check or upgrade your Android version: https://support.google.com/android/answer/7680439
For more information about using Android Accessibility Suite and other Android accessibility options, visit https://support.google.com/accessibility/android
To get started:
1. Open your device's Settings app.
2. Select Accessibility.
3. Select Accessibility Menu, Select to Speak, Switch Access, or TalkBack.
• Phone: Android Accessibility Suite observes the phone state so it can adapt announcements to your call status.
• Accessibility Service: Because this app is an accessibility service, it can observe your actions, retrieve window content, and observe text that you type.
Android Accessibility Suite APK Phone: read phone status and identity
Android Accessibility Suite APK Photos/Media/Files: modify or delete the contents of your USB storage,read the contents of your USB storage
Android Accessibility Suite APK Storage: modify or delete the contents of your USB storage,read the contents of your USB storage
Android Accessibility Suite APK Device ID & call information: read phone status and identity
Android Accessibility Suite APK other: control vibration,run at startup,prevent device from sleeping,view network connections,draw over other apps,change your audio settings,full network access,send package removed broadcast
Change your audio settings:
Allows the app to modify global audio settings such as volume and which speaker is used for output.
Allows the app to control the vibrator.
Draw over other apps:
Allows the app to draw on top of other applications or parts of the user interface. They may interfere with your use of the interface in any application, or change what you think you are seeing in other applications.
Full network access:
Allows the app to create network sockets and use custom network protocols. The browser and other applications provide means to send data to the internet, so this permission is not required to send data to the internet.
Modify or delete the contents of your USB storage:
Allows the app to write to the USB storage.
Prevent device from sleeping:
Allows the app to prevent the device from going to sleep.
Read phone status and identity:
Allows the app to access the phone features of the device. This permission allows the app to determine the phone number and device IDs, whether a call is active, and the remote number connected by a call.
Read the contents of your USB storage:
Allows the app to read the contents of your USB storage.
Run at startup:
Allows the app to have itself started as soon as the system has finished booting. This can make it take longer to start the device and allow the app to slow down the overall device by always running.
Send package removed broadcast:
Allows the app to broadcast a notification that an app package has been removed. Malicious apps may use this to kill any other running app.
View network connections:
Allows the app to view information about network connections such as which networks exist and are connected.