Google Assistant Go
You are Downloading Google Assistant Go Latest APK . Last Updated: Jul 5, 2020.
Google Assistant Go developed by Google LLC is listed under category Tools 4.2/5 average rating on Google Play by 92369 users).
Google Assistant Go's main feature is Your personal Google is ready to help. Ask it questions, tell it to do things..
Google Assistant Go apk was fetched from play store which means it is unmodified and original.Details
Lightweight and fast, yet still packed with your favorite features, the Google Assistant is now available on Android (Go edition).
Use your voice to get directions to the nearest coffee shop, make calls hands free during your commute, and unwind by playing your favorite tunes. You personal Google is here to help. Ask your Google Assistant questions and get things done. Use it anytime, anywhere.
With the Google Assistant Go, you can:
• Make quick phone calls on the go (“Call Sameer”)
• Send text messages (“Text Sara I am running late”)
• Play music (“Play some jazz on YouTube”)
• Navigate places (“Get me directions to the nearest coffee shop”)
• Preview your upcoming events (“Tell me about my day”)
• Weather information (“Do I need an umbrella today?”)
• Answers (“How tall is Mount Everest?”)
* You can quickly access the Google Assistant for Android (Go edition) by tapping on the Assistant app icon or long-pressing the home button on your phone running Android (Go edition).
* Certain features available on the Google Assistant for standard Android phones are currently not supported on the Google Assistant for Android (Go edition), such as reminders, controls for smart home devices, Actions on Google, and Device Actions.
* The Google Assistant for Android (Go edition) currently supports English.
Directly call any phone numbers:
Allows the app to call any phone number, including emergency numbers, without your intervention. Malicious apps may place unnecessary and illegal calls to emergency services.
Directly call phone numbers:
Allows the app to call phone numbers without your intervention. This may result in unexpected charges or calls. Note that this doesn't allow the app to call emergency numbers. Malicious apps may cost you money by making calls without your confirmation.
Edit your text messages (SMS or MMS):
Allows the app to write to SMS messages stored on your device or SIM card. Malicious apps may delete your messages.
Find accounts on the device:
Allows the app to get the list of accounts known by the device. This may include any accounts created by applications you have installed.
Read phone status and identity:
Allows the app to access the phone features of the device. This permission allows the app to determine the phone number and device IDs, whether a call is active, and the remote number connected by a call.
Read your text messages (SMS or MMS):
Allows the app to read SMS messages stored on your device or SIM card. This allows the app to read all SMS messages, regardless of content or confidentiality.
Allows the app to record audio with the microphone. This permission allows the app to record audio at any time without your confirmation.
Send SMS messages:
Allows the app to send SMS messages. This may result in unexpected charges. Malicious apps may cost you money by sending messages without your confirmation.
View Wi-Fi connections:
Allows the app to view information about Wi-Fi networking, such as whether Wi-Fi is enabled and name of connected Wi-Fi devices.