We provide Flamingo APK 1.1 file for Android 2.3 and up or Blackberry (BB10 OS) or Kindle Fire and many Android Phones such as Sumsung Galaxy, LG, Huawei and Moto. Flamingo APK is a free Lifestyle Apps.
It's newest and latest version for Flamingo APK is (com.geni.flamingo.apk). It's easy to download and install to your mobile phone (android phone or blackberry phone). Read Flamingo APK detail and permission below and click download apk button to go to download page.
On download page, the download will be start automatically. You need download All-in-One APK Downloader first. we provide direct download link for Flamingo APK 1.1 there. Flamingo APK is the property and trademark from the developer
Please be aware that we only share the original and free apk installer for Flamingo APK 1.1 WITHOUT ANY cheat, crack, unlimited gold, gems, patch or any other modifications. if there is any problem please let us know.
"With the beautiful flamingo you will never be in an embarrassing situation where your mobile phone mistakenly or accidentally dial out someone while in your pocket or in your handbag...
Flamingo is a second confirmation App that gives you a rich experience while dialing out
The 6 most important reasons for you to use the app are mentioned below
- Prevents Accidental, Pocket Dialling: Pocket or Accidental dialling is very common in Android phone. With flamingo by your side, this wont happen since you confirm every call that is made.
- Prevents Wrong number dialling from phonebook or recent calls: Wrong contact selection from phonebook or from recent calls will no more put you in an embarrassing situation since flamingo is a double tap call confirmation service.
- Prevents Auto dialling: Many a times, due to some unknown reason your phone makes outgoing calls after hanging up with another caller. Avoid this with flamingo protection.
Read more on this on Android forum: http://forums.androidcentral.com/android-4-4-kitkat/371401-possible-bug-phone-auto-dialing-new-call-after-hanging-up-another-caller.html
- Its busts Hackers from targeting your phone: Flamingo protect you from dirty USSD hack which could erase which can erase your SIM card or even execute a factory reset if you visit a malicious web page thru a bad link. Now, Hackers cannot force you to dial any codes that are harmful and can erase you phone data. And can damage your phone.
- Alerts you when you make high cost International calls: Many times mobile users get missed calls from international numbers or get SMS asking to call a certain number . These numbers are very high cost international calls. Flamingo alerts you when you dial these numbers. .
- Many Apps can make calls from your phone, not when flamingo is active: Make sure they can never ever make a call since flamingo will ask for confirmation before making the call.
Please note that we cannot guarantee the service to work all the time on all the phones.
Get surprised with free vouchers every month and also a free couple air tickets every week.
Thank you and hope you enjoy Flamingo"
Flamingo APK Identity: find accounts on the device
Flamingo APK Contacts: read your contacts,find accounts on the device
Flamingo APK SMS: read your text messages (SMS or MMS),edit your text messages (SMS or MMS),send SMS messages
Flamingo APK Phone: directly call phone numbers,reroute outgoing calls,read phone status and identity
Flamingo APK Device ID & call information: read phone status and identity
Flamingo APK other: full network access,view network connections,control vibration,pair with Bluetooth devices,prevent device from sleeping,receive data from Internet
Allows the app to control the vibrator.
Directly call phone numbers:
Allows the app to call phone numbers without your intervention. This may result in unexpected charges or calls. Note that this doesn't allow the app to call emergency numbers. Malicious apps may cost you money by making calls without your confirmation.
Edit your text messages (SMS or MMS):
Allows the app to write to SMS messages stored on your device or SIM card. Malicious apps may delete your messages.
Find accounts on the device:
Allows the app to get the list of accounts known by the device. This may include any accounts created by applications you have installed.
Full network access:
Allows the app to create network sockets and use custom network protocols. The browser and other applications provide means to send data to the internet, so this permission is not required to send data to the internet.
Pair with Bluetooth devices:
Allows the app to view the configuration of Bluetooth on the device, and to make and accept connections with paired devices.
Prevent device from sleeping:
Allows the app to prevent the device from going to sleep.
Read phone status and identity:
Allows the app to access the phone features of the device. This permission allows the app to determine the phone number and device IDs, whether a call is active, and the remote number connected by a call.
Read your contacts:
Allows the app to read data about your contacts stored on your device, including the frequency with which you've called, emailed, or communicated in other ways with specific individuals. This permission allows apps to save your contact data, and malicious apps may share contact data without your knowledge.
Read your text messages (SMS or MMS):
Allows the app to read SMS messages stored on your device or SIM card. This allows the app to read all SMS messages, regardless of content or confidentiality.
Receive data from Internet:
Allows apps to accept cloud to device messages sent by the app's service. Using this service will incur data usage. Malicious apps could cause excess data usage.
Reroute outgoing calls:
Allows the app to see the number being dialed during an outgoing call with the option to redirect the call to a different number or abort the call altogether.
Send SMS messages:
Allows the app to send SMS messages. This may result in unexpected charges. Malicious apps may cost you money by sending messages without your confirmation.
View network connections:
Allows the app to view information about network connections such as which networks exist and are connected.