FitNotes - Gym Workout Log
You are Downloading FitNotes - Gym Workout Log Latest APK 1.22.0. Last Updated: Jun 6, 2020.
FitNotes - Gym Workout Log developed by James Gay is listed under category Health & Fitness 4.7/5 average rating on Google Play by 21349 users).
FitNotes - Gym Workout Log's main feature is A clean, simple, powerful workout tracker. Free to use, and no ads - ever..
FitNotes - Gym Workout Log apk was fetched from play store which means it is unmodified and original.Pros:
hence it is not possible to track progress for assisted Dips/Pullups.
By far the quickest and cleanest way of tracking your workout.
I love the simplicity and ease of use.
Use it everyday and the updates just make it better.
I use it everyday to keep track of my work out plan.
I would gladly pay for this app.
Just used this app for the first time today.
Simple to use yet packed with lots of useful features.
I've been looking for this app forever.Cons:
I use Fit Notes daily to log workouts and increase motivation.
I wish you could track calories burned for cardio inputs though.
but the backup and restore feature doesn't work.
but when I tried to restore them onto my new phone.
Agree that it needs a way to record bodyweight exercise.
This app has almost everything a gym log book should have.
user friendly and doesn't include any annoying ads.
Needs to sync up with my fitness pal.
but the share feature doesn't work.
Great put please add good morning.
I have no desire to share my workouts with Facebook or twitter.
but no account means no synch between devices.
Edit: one feature I'd like to see added for custom exercise is endurance.
Bit lacking in Polish and features.
but has room to grow.
also the ability to upload an image / video would be neat.
Like the ui but no pounds for us stupid Americans.
A couple things I would like to see are: 1.
but could still be improved.Details
FitNotes is a workout tracker with a focus on simplicity and clean design.
- View and navigate daily workout logs quickly by swiping between them
- Navigate to a specific day using the inbuilt calendar
- Add an exercise to the workout log and record sets of weight and reps or distance and time
- Swipe across when recording sets to view your workout history with the exercise
- Attach comments/notes to sets
- Rest timer with sound and vibration options
- Re-order exercises you've added to a workout log (long press an exercise card to initiate 'edit mode' and then press and drag the blue drag icon at the top right of the card)
- Includes a default selection of categories (Chest, Back, Legs, etc)
- Each category contains a small default list of exercises
- Create custom categories to better suit your training program
- e.g. Olympic Lifts, Plyometrics, Ab Training, etc
- Add new exercises quickly using 'Save and New' feature
- Two exercise types: Resistance and Cardio
- Resistance - record training in weight and reps
- Cardio - record training in distance and time
- Create a routine to provide quick access to your most commonly used exercises
- Assign exercises to a particular day within the routine
- Name a day whatever you want (Monday, Chest Day, Workout A, etc)
- Select a single exercise from a day within the routine to add it to the training log
or hit 'Log All' to add an empty set for each exercise which can then be filled in later
- Create as many routines as you want and switch between them using dropdown list
- Remembers which routine you selected last
- Dates on which you have recorded training logs are highlighted
- Tap a day in the calendar to display a popup listing the exercises performed on that day
- Navigate to a specific day's training log by selecting it in the calendar and hitting 'Go!'
- Filter which days are highlighted in the calendar
Highlight days where I did bench press and lifted more than 80kg for at least 5 reps
Highlight days where I ran outdoors and travelled more than 3 miles in less than 20 minutesr
- Backup your data to device storage or an online cloud service (DropBox or Google Drive - please ensure you have the corresponding apps installed on your device if you would like to backup to one of these services)
- Export your training logs in CSV format so they can be analyzed in your spreadsheet application of choice
- Modify or delete the contents of your USB storage: Required in order to be able to backup/export data to your device storage or sd card
- Control vibration: Used if you have selected the 'Vibrate' option for the rest timer
- Prevent device from sleeping: Required in order to ensure the rest timer continues to count down when the screen is off
If you have any feedback then please email [email protected]
FitNotes - Gym Workout Log APK Photos/Media/Files: modify or delete the contents of your USB storage,read the contents of your USB storage
FitNotes - Gym Workout Log APK Storage: modify or delete the contents of your USB storage,read the contents of your USB storage
FitNotes - Gym Workout Log APK other: control vibration,prevent device from sleeping
Allows the app to control the vibrator.
Modify or delete the contents of your USB storage:
Allows the app to write to the USB storage.
Prevent device from sleeping:
Allows the app to prevent the device from going to sleep.
Read the contents of your USB storage:
Allows the app to read the contents of your USB storage.