Voxx DEI, LLC
We provide Voxx DEI, LLC APK 5.3.8 file for 8.0 and up or Blackberry (BB10 OS) or Kindle Fire and many Android Phones such as Sumsung Galaxy, LG, Huawei and Moto. Voxx DEI, LLC APK is a free Lifestyle Apps.
It's newest and latest version for Voxx DEI, LLC APK is (com.directed.android.smartstart.apk). It's easy to download and install to your mobile phone (android phone or blackberry phone). Read Voxx DEI, LLC APK detail and permission below and click download apk button to go to download page.
On download page, the download will be start automatically. You need download All-in-One APK Downloader first. we provide direct download link for Voxx DEI, LLC APK 5.3.8 there. Voxx DEI, LLC APK is the property and trademark from the developer
Please be aware that we only share the original and free apk installer for Voxx DEI, LLC APK 5.3.8 WITHOUT ANY cheat, crack, unlimited gold, gems, patch or any other modifications. if there is any problem please let us know.
Patch for Bluetooth issue caused by new OS permission settingsDetails
Start, locate and control your car from virtually anywhere with your Android phone!
“Making the cloud-connected car a reality”
"Without a doubt, one of the coolest apps I've ever seen"
With the release of its all-new 5th generation Directed SmartStart app, connecting with and controlling your vehicle is easier than ever – including real time status via the updated dashboards, and control via your Wear OS smart watch!
- Add a Directed SmartStart GPS module to the remote start or security system in your car so you can start, lock and unlock your car from virtually anywhere. You can also locate your car, share its location with your friends or family, and get safety notifications if your Directed SmartStart-protected car is speeding or goes where it's not supposed to go.
- For the ultimate connected car experience, install a complete Directed SmartStart Digital System and you'll also get engine runtime and real time status on your choice of app dashboard. Get notified if your vehicle sets a diagnostic code, or check your fuel, battery, or odometer right in the app!
- All 4G LTE GPS modules come with a free 30-day GPS trial so you can check out the cool features right away, and there's even an option for a year of free Basic service. Step up to Secure service to get 2-way control confirmations or add GPS or Small Fleet & Family for the ultimate in car control and monitoring along with extended warranty and theft protection.
The sleek, modern dashboards of Directed SmartStart 5.3 mobile app give you fingertip control over the following features of your installed remote start or security/remote start system:
- Remote car starter
- Trunk release
- Aux channels
Follow these three simple steps to get Directed SmartStart:
1) Download the free Directed SmartStart app
2) Get a SmartStart system installed in your vehicle
3) Set up your account, and start using your SmartStart system
Directed SmartStart also includes Directed Motor Club, providing convenient 24/7 access to our nationwide roadside assistance network. Just press a button in the app to get connected for towing due to breakdown or accidents, or assistance with a dead battery or flat tire. Member roadside assistance is free with Secure or higher level service plans and pre-registration. Even if you don't sign up, you can use the guest program for the same great service at a fixed cost.
- Real time status on your favorite dashboard! Check the remote start runtime or whether your doors are locked and more instantly just by opening the app! (digital systems only)
- Monitor the battery, odometer, and fuel level in the extended Status page (requires a digital system, some features may not be supported on all vehicles)
- Convenient widget for one-touch command execution from your home screen
- Start, lock or unlock your car using your Android Wear smart watch, or send other commands.
- Receive alert notifications on your phone and Android Wear smart watch
- Four user-selectable dashboards and launch page settings – now you can customize the app for the way you use it
- Modern dashboard “swipe up to start” feature eliminates accidental remote start commands
- Map page integrates GPS and SmartPark features seamlessly – locate your vehicle, or track down where you parked
- Manage notifications: Each user can select how they want to receive alerts or other notifications. Choose from push alerts with custom sound effects, email, or SMS (SMS alerts may not be available outside North America)
Voxx DEI, LLC APK Device & app history: read your Web bookmarks and history
Voxx DEI, LLC APK Identity: find accounts on the device
Voxx DEI, LLC APK Contacts: read your contacts,modify your contacts,find accounts on the device
Voxx DEI, LLC APK Location: precise location (GPS and network-based),approximate location (network-based)
Voxx DEI, LLC APK Phone: directly call phone numbers,read phone status and identity
Voxx DEI, LLC APK Photos/Media/Files: modify or delete the contents of your USB storage,read the contents of your USB storage
Voxx DEI, LLC APK Storage: modify or delete the contents of your USB storage,read the contents of your USB storage
Voxx DEI, LLC APK Camera: take pictures and videos
Voxx DEI, LLC APK Wi-Fi connection information: view Wi-Fi connections
Voxx DEI, LLC APK Device ID & call information: read phone status and identity
Voxx DEI, LLC APK other: control flashlight,write web bookmarks and history,prevent device from sleeping,full network access,view network connections,run at startup,control vibration,pair with Bluetooth devices,access Bluetooth settings,use accounts on the device,receive data from Internet
Access Bluetooth settings:
Allows the app to configure the local Bluetooth device, and to discover and pair with remote devices.
Approximate location (network-based):
Allows the app to get your approximate location. This location is derived by location services using network location sources such as cell towers and Wi-Fi. These location services must be turned on and available to your device for the app to use them. Apps may use this to determine approximately where you are.
Allows the app to control the flashlight.
Allows the app to control the vibrator.
Directly call phone numbers:
Allows the app to call phone numbers without your intervention. This may result in unexpected charges or calls. Note that this doesn't allow the app to call emergency numbers. Malicious apps may cost you money by making calls without your confirmation.
Find accounts on the device:
Allows the app to get the list of accounts known by the device. This may include any accounts created by applications you have installed.
Full network access:
Allows the app to create network sockets and use custom network protocols. The browser and other applications provide means to send data to the internet, so this permission is not required to send data to the internet.
Modify or delete the contents of your USB storage:
Allows the app to write to the USB storage.
Modify your contacts:
Allows the app to modify the data about your contacts stored on your device, including the frequency with which you've called, emailed, or communicated in other ways with specific contacts. This permission allows apps to delete contact data.
Pair with Bluetooth devices:
Allows the app to view the configuration of Bluetooth on the device, and to make and accept connections with paired devices.
Precise location (GPS and network-based):
Allows the app to get your precise location using the Global Positioning System (GPS) or network location sources such as cell towers and Wi-Fi. These location services must be turned on and available to your device for the app to use them. Apps may use this to determine where you are, and may consume additional battery power.
Prevent device from sleeping:
Allows the app to prevent the device from going to sleep.
Read phone status and identity:
Allows the app to access the phone features of the device. This permission allows the app to determine the phone number and device IDs, whether a call is active, and the remote number connected by a call.
Read the contents of your USB storage:
Allows the app to read the contents of your USB storage.
Read your contacts:
Allows the app to read data about your contacts stored on your device, including the frequency with which you've called, emailed, or communicated in other ways with specific individuals. This permission allows apps to save your contact data, and malicious apps may share contact data without your knowledge.
Read your Web bookmarks and history:
Allows the app to read the history of all URLs that the Browser has visited, and all of the Browser's bookmarks. Note: this permission may not be enforced by third-party browsers or other applications with web browsing capabilities.
Receive data from Internet:
Allows apps to accept cloud to device messages sent by the app's service. Using this service will incur data usage. Malicious apps could cause excess data usage.
Run at startup:
Allows the app to have itself started as soon as the system has finished booting. This can make it take longer to start the device and allow the app to slow down the overall device by always running.
Take pictures and videos:
Allows the app to take pictures and videos with the camera. This permission allows the app to use the camera at any time without your confirmation.
Use accounts on the device:
Allows the app to request authentication tokens.
View network connections:
Allows the app to view information about network connections such as which networks exist and are connected.
View Wi-Fi connections:
Allows the app to view information about Wi-Fi networking, such as whether Wi-Fi is enabled and name of connected Wi-Fi devices.
Write web bookmarks and history:
Allows the app to modify the Browser's history or bookmarks stored on your device. This may allow the app to erase or modify Browser data. Note: this permission may note be enforced by third-party browsers or other applications with web browsing capabilities.