Device Control is an app to control several features of your device as well as some nice extra features like a Tasker, App Manager, Editors, Entropy Generator, Wireless Filemanager and more.
Device Control can automatically restore your settings on boot (sections to restore need to be checked in preferences)
With Device Control you can tweak and edit
- Device specific features like Knock-On, vibration strength, screen color temperature, LCD power reduce, …
- CPU frequencies, governors, i/o schedulers, …
- GPU frequencies, governors, …
- Kernel specific extras like intelli-plug and intelli-thermal by faux, msm dcvs toggle, mpdecision toggle, power scheduling, power efficient workqueues …
- Voltage Control, Fast Charge and more
Note: Features need to be supported by your device. Unsupported features are getting automatically hidden!
It also can monitor
- Your cpu and battery temperature
- Time in state of your cpu
- Maximum, minimum and current frequency as well as the governor of your cpu (fully multicore aware and toggle able auto refreshing intervals)
Extra tools like
- Tasker (automatic fstrimming, screen off and on actions …)
Example: You can configure it to automatically toggle your cpu’s frequency to a very low value once your screen turns off, to save battery, and restore the value when you are using your phone again.
- Editors (vm, sysctl, build.prop, …)
- Quick tweaks (vm, build.prop, …)
- Wireless Filemanager, allows you to access your device’s sdcard / internal storage via any webbrowser
- App Manager to view information about the app, kill it, view them on Google Play Store, disable / reenable your apps to prevent them from running and hiding them from launcher
Explanation of permissions
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE, ACCESS_WIFI_STATE: To read your ip address to display it at the Wireless Filemanager
- ACCESS_SUPERUSER: Device Control requires root to function properly.
- BILLING: For the optional in app donations.
- INTERNET: Required for our built-in error reporting service to submit bug reports.
- READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE, WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Needed for the Wireless Filemanager
- READ_PHONE_STATE: For better detection of your device.
- RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED: To restore your tweaks on boot up of the device.
- VIBRATE: To test the vibration strength.
- CLEAR_APP_CACHE: To clear the app cache via the app manager
- GET_PACKAGE_SIZE: To display size statistics at the app manager
- GET_TASKS: To allow to detect running apps and kill them via the app manager
- READ_PHONE_STATE: To get device informations
- DELETE_CACHE_FILES, DELETE_PACKAGES, REBOOT, DEVICE_POWER: Used by NamelessRom to execute some actions without using superuser / root rights. These permissions are not granted on other roms as the app signature does not match.
- Crashes and freezes should be fixed now, if you still get some, please let me know!
- Switched to my own execution library for root commands
- Added support for SuperSU’s “system less” root mode
- Fixed killing applications on M+ for some devices
- Fixed the wireless file manager on M+
- Included Sense360 SDK, which will be enabled if opted in for it.
- More information about Sense360 can be found at http://sense360.com/
How to Install?
- Download the cracked apk from below link
- Install it on your android device, Open and give root access
- Done, Enjoy