Data Analysis with Excel Tutorial (how-to) Videos
You are Downloading Data Analysis with Excel Tutorial (how-to) Videos Latest APK 1.0.0. Last Updated: Jun 16, 2017.
Data Analysis with Excel Tutorial (how-to) Videos developed by Infolearn is listed under category Business 4.3/5 average rating on Google Play by 10 users).
Data Analysis with Excel Tutorial (how-to) Videos's main feature is Learn how to perform Data Analysis with Excel (Tutorial Videos).
Data Analysis with Excel Tutorial (how-to) Videos apk was fetched from play store which means it is unmodified and original.Details
Being a data analyst requires a variety of skills in Excel.
If you dream of working as an analyst, but you lack a few skills in order to master MS-Excel, TEST4U Data Analyst is the ultimate know-how interactive tutor!
This app is 100% free and will help you get an initial picture about Analysis with Microsoft Excel.
You will find more than 769 questions, accompanied by their video-solutions. Watching the videosolutions will allow you to get a good idea concerning the skills that you have and assess your level of competency.
The videosolutions are classified into categories so as to let you focus wherever you believe there is some skill shortage. This is how there is almost no time wasted in repeating the parts that you are already familiar with.
The full version is known as TEST4U (www.test4u.eu) and constitutes a complete self-study, interactive guide, available since 2003, with more than 700.000 satisfied users.
TEST4U – Data Analysis is available only for PCs, because it requires the existence of the installed Microsoft Excel in order to cooperate adequately.
We encourage you to test your skills at the TEST4U Demo at https://www.test4u.eu/en/download-demo, in order to practice and prepare for the Exams.
In this app you will find questions that will help you acquire these valuable skills:
1. We will help you learn the usage of more than 180 Excel functions, about:
o Text manipulation
o Mathematical calculation
o Logical decisions
o All the lookup functions you can use to retrieve data from your sheets
o Almost all the financial functions and
o Almost all the statistical functions Excel has to offer
2. You will learn about array and multi-sheet formulas, which will give you the needed flexibility to use data from multiple sources.
3. The built-in what-if tools of Excel along with the Solver add-in are the sure way to answer everyday questions and problems you will face (for example how much should a factory increase production, to meet their quota for next month).
4. No one can avoid mistakes, but the chapter about Auditing tools will teach how to minimize them
5. Data Management: The chapter in data management will expand your knowledge on data manipulation showing you ways to:
o Import data from various sources
o Filter data
o Sort data
o Use form controls in order to be able to create dashboard-like sheets
o Use the Data Analysis Tool Pak add-in.
6. The data analysis Tool Pak add-in along with the Solver add-in are the main tools you can use to answer to more specialized questions, which are part of the daily routine for someone who is doing statistical analysis, or business modelling. You will learn how to answer these questions with over thirty examples inspired by real life (display and interpret Regression statistics, predict a company's revenues or execute a Monte Carlo simulation).
7. Power Maps! One of the most impressive add-ins of Excel, for which we have dedicated a whole chapter!
8. You will be able to derive useful information from the data in a Pivot Table: Once you finish your training, you will be able to use pivot Tables at their full extent, including the use of slicers, trendlines, and pivot charts. In addition, you will learn how to use all your data with Power View.
9. Using large amount of data may be difficult. Excel provides a tool to create database like queries on your Excel data, the Power Query.
10. Large amounts of data from various sources are no longer a headache! These chapters will change the way you deal with them:
• Power Pivot add-in
• DAX functions
• Sharing: All professional work you do must be shared with your boss or colleagues. We will teach you how to save your workbooks in a variety of different formats and how to share your worksheets with your team.
• There is an extensive chapter on basic Excel training, in case you want to refresh on your Excel knowledge, or if you are newcomer to it.
Video Maker Of Photos With Song & Video Editor
Smart Cooler - Phone Cooler & CPU Temp Controller
LIKE Video -Magic Video Maker & Community
dfndr performance: clean, boost, speed & space
Tips for Instagram Likes & Followers
Data Analysis with Excel Tutorial (how-to) Videos
Excel BASIC Tutorial (how-to) Videos
Access BASIC Tutorial (how-to) Videos
MOS Access 2013 Core Tutorial Videos
Powerpoint BASIC Tutorial (how-to) Videos
Word BASIC Tutorial (how-to) Videos
Excel EXPERT Tutorial (how-to) Videos
MOS Excel 2016 Core & Expert Tutorial Videos