Custom Quick Settings
You are Downloading Custom Quick Settings Latest APK 2.1.2. Last Updated: Nov 14, 2017.
Custom Quick Settings developed by kieronquinn is listed under category Tools 3.3/5 average rating on Google Play by 3358 users).
Custom Quick Settings's main feature is Add quick settings to your compatible Android 6.0+ or rooted/ADB 5.0/5.1 device!.
Custom Quick Settings apk was fetched from play store which means it is unmodified and original.
Removed BIND_ACCESSIBILITY_SERVICE to comply with new Google guidelines. This was never used in release versions, but there was a disabled (for testing) automatic tile-adding service for Android 6.0 which was never fully enabled and now never will be. Thanks, Google.Details
Default quick settings not enough for you? Add app links, web links and custom toggles to your quick settings without root (on Android 6.0+, root or ADB permission grant is required on Android 5.0/5.1) using Custom Quick Settings
Please note that some OEMs, such as Samsung, ZTE, LG and HTC, may disable the use of this app on their firmware. You will need a custom ROM that is based on AOSP (including CyanogenMod) to use this app if that is the case with your device
- Over 40 custom toggles, including screen timeout, adaptive brightness and NFC (NFC requires root or secure setting access)
- Launch apps, shortcuts*, app shortcuts, websites, show app widgets*, automatically click on widgets*, run commands* and launch activities* on click (* requires pro)
- Fully customise tiles with icons, titles, and multiple states, which can be switched between automatically by changes
- (Android 7.0+, secure/root required): Customise your quick settings panel by hiding the brightness slider, changing the tile count (when collapsed) and disabling animations
- (Android 5.0 only, root/secure required): Rearrange and delete stock tiles, take full control of your quick settings
Opens tile detail with weather, battery information and a calculator (Xposed only)
- Launch apps
- Launch shortcuts, including tasker tasks (Pro version only)
- Launch app shortcuts, static and dynamic (dynamic requires Android 7.1+ and root)
- Click widget (for toggle/action widgets such as Twilight) [Pro]
- Show widget (shows widget in a dialog) [Pro]
- Launch URL
- Custom settings toggle (WiFi, Screen timeout, Bluetooth, WiFi Hotspot, Sync, Adaptive Brightness, Sound, Music Controls)
- Custom root/secure settings toggle (Invert Colours, Location, ADB, Immersive Mode, Ambient Display)
- Custom root toggle (Airplane Mode, Celullar Data, Screenshot, Shutdown, Reboot, Reboot Recovery, Quick Reboot, Restart SystemUI, Network Mode [2G, 3G, LTE])
- Live toggles (Displays data in title & icon): CPU speed, Free RAM, Internal Storage Space, Battery, Data Usage, Next Alarm, # of calendar events today, Calendar next event*, calculator*, BBC weather*, Yahoo! weather*)
- Advanced options: Launch activity (with extras, can launch any activity with root), run command, run root command (all pro)
- Advanced click options: Change System, Secure or Global setting value (requires secure/root for secure & global, as well as pro) - Allows you to change any setting in the system, therefore creating tiles for any system setting
This app uses a experimental feature of Android, usually hidden. It's unlikely to work on devices which have an skin such as TouchWiz (Samsung) or Sense (HTC). Please note that this cannot be worked around, there is no fix until the next release of Android, N, when there should be unification between them all.
Custom Quick Settings APK Phone: directly call phone numbers,modify phone state
Custom Quick Settings APK Photos/Media/Files: modify or delete the contents of your USB storage,read the contents of your USB storage
Custom Quick Settings APK Storage: modify or delete the contents of your USB storage,read the contents of your USB storage
Custom Quick Settings APK Camera: take pictures and videos
Custom Quick Settings APK Wi-Fi connection information: view Wi-Fi connections
Custom Quick Settings APK other: pair with Bluetooth devices,access Bluetooth settings,connect and disconnect from Wi-Fi,read sync settings,run at startup,change network connectivity,toggle sync on and off,full network access,view network connections,modify system settings,power device on or off,modify secure system settings
Access Bluetooth settings:
Allows the app to configure the local Bluetooth device, and to discover and pair with remote devices.
Change network connectivity:
Allows the app to change the state of network connectivity.
Connect and disconnect from Wi-Fi:
Allows the app to connect to and disconnect from Wi-Fi access points and to make changes to device configuration for Wi-Fi networks.
Directly call phone numbers:
Allows the app to call phone numbers without your intervention. This may result in unexpected charges or calls. Note that this doesn't allow the app to call emergency numbers. Malicious apps may cost you money by making calls without your confirmation.
Full network access:
Allows the app to create network sockets and use custom network protocols. The browser and other applications provide means to send data to the internet, so this permission is not required to send data to the internet.
Modify or delete the contents of your USB storage:
Allows the app to write to the USB storage.
Modify phone state:
Allows the app to control the phone features of the device. An app with this permission can switch networks, turn the phone radio on and off and the like without ever notifying you.
Modify secure system settings:
Allows the app to modify the system's secure settings data. Not for use by normal apps.
Modify system settings:
Allows the app to modify the system's settings data. Malicious apps may corrupt your system's configuration.
Pair with Bluetooth devices:
Allows the app to view the configuration of Bluetooth on the device, and to make and accept connections with paired devices.
Power device on or off:
Allows the app to turn the device on or off.
Read sync settings:
Allows the app to read the sync settings for an account. For example, this can determine whether the People app is synced with an account.
Read the contents of your USB storage:
Allows the app to read the contents of your USB storage.
Run at startup:
Allows the app to have itself started as soon as the system has finished booting. This can make it take longer to start the device and allow the app to slow down the overall device by always running.
Take pictures and videos:
Allows the app to take pictures and videos with the camera. This permission allows the app to use the camera at any time without your confirmation.
Toggle sync on and off:
Allows an app to modify the sync settings for an account. For example, this can be used to enable sync of the People app with an account.
View network connections:
Allows the app to view information about network connections such as which networks exist and are connected.
View Wi-Fi connections:
Allows the app to view information about Wi-Fi networking, such as whether Wi-Fi is enabled and name of connected Wi-Fi devices.
Jul 22, 2018
Sep 3, 2017
Aug 18, 2017
Aug 8, 2017