Camera Remote Control Demo
We provide Camera Remote Control Demo APK 1.02181016 file for 5.0 and up or Blackberry (BB10 OS) or Kindle Fire and many Android Phones such as Sumsung Galaxy, LG, Huawei and Moto. Camera Remote Control Demo APK is a free Photography Apps.
It's newest and latest version for Camera Remote Control Demo APK is (com.BrainyLantern.slingShotBeta.apk). It's easy to download and install to your mobile phone (android phone or blackberry phone). Read Camera Remote Control Demo APK detail and permission below and click download apk button to go to download page.
On download page, the download will be start automatically. You need download All-in-One APK Downloader first. we provide direct download link for Camera Remote Control Demo APK 1.02181016 there. Camera Remote Control Demo APK is the property and trademark from the developer
Please be aware that we only share the original and free apk installer for Camera Remote Control Demo APK 1.02181016 WITHOUT ANY cheat, crack, unlimited gold, gems, patch or any other modifications. if there is any problem please let us know.Details
slingShot Camera Remote Control is perfect for landscape, night, wildlife, and studio photography.
Set up your camera at right position and right angle to make the perfect shot. slingShot will control your camera at places that are hard to reach otherwise. All you will need is a smartphone or a tablet.
With slingShot you can control your DSLR camera remotely, change settings, view the smooth LiveView, zoom and tap to have high precision focus. Perfect for night, wildlife, and studio photography.
• Shoot in RAW or jpeg, and download the full size images to view, sort, or share.
• Use the time lapse option for automated interval shooting.
• Shoot in Bulb mode
• Shoot in continuous mode
• Remote access to almost all camera settings (aperture, shutter speed, white balance, ISO, picture quality etc.)
• Exposure bracketing
Sample of features:
• New feature: manual focus control
• Video recording
• Remote image rating and rating-based selection
• Connect dialog clearly lists available DSLR cameras
• Remote LiveView
• Convenient and user friendly controls
• Double tap to touch-focus (select models)
• Focal point based focus (currently for 6D and 70D)
• Easy toggling of LiveView and preview of the last frame in LiveView
• Easy and flexible time lapse
• Custom exposure time in bulb mode
• Fast remote image preview and flexible import options
• Remote image histogram and metadata display
• Comprehensive control and indication of camera settings (F-stop, shutter speed, exposure compensation, ISO, white balance, drive mode, metering mode, picture style, switching between RAW and JPEG, etc.)
• A unique and convenient thumbwheel based control for F-stop and shutter speed numbers
• Clean, intuitive, and informative interface
• Ability to hide controls in order to access the clean image view
• Rule-of-thirds grid overlay
Supported DSLR cameras:
• Canon EOS 6D, 70D.
• Nikon D5300, D750, Nikon WU-1a adapter compatible cameras listed as supported below (D3200 is not supported at this time)
• Canon EOS 30D, 40D, 50D, 400D, 450D, 1000D, 550D, 60D, 600D, 650D, 7D, 700D, 750D, 1100D, 1200D, 1D mk III, 1Ds mk III, 1D mk IV, 5D mk II, 5D mk III, 6D, 70D.
• Nikon D80, D90, D610, D5300, D600, D7000, D7100, D5200, D5300, D750, D800/D800e, D7000, D5000, D5100, D700, D300/D300s.
• Android 4.x
• If using WiFi, a WiFi enabled android device and camera.
• If using USB, any of the supported cameras, a USB OTG cable and an android device with full USB host support.
Google Plus community:
Camera Remote Control Demo APK Photos/Media/Files: modify or delete the contents of your USB storage,read the contents of your USB storage
Camera Remote Control Demo APK Storage: modify or delete the contents of your USB storage,read the contents of your USB storage
Camera Remote Control Demo APK Wi-Fi connection information: view Wi-Fi connections
Camera Remote Control Demo APK other: full network access,view network connections,allow Wi-Fi Multicast reception
Allow Wi-Fi Multicast reception:
Allows the app to receive packets sent to all devices on a Wi-Fi network using multicast addresses, not just your device. It uses more power than the non-multicast mode.
Full network access:
Allows the app to create network sockets and use custom network protocols. The browser and other applications provide means to send data to the internet, so this permission is not required to send data to the internet.
Modify or delete the contents of your USB storage:
Allows the app to write to the USB storage.
Read the contents of your USB storage:
Allows the app to read the contents of your USB storage.
View network connections:
Allows the app to view information about network connections such as which networks exist and are connected.
View Wi-Fi connections:
Allows the app to view information about Wi-Fi networking, such as whether Wi-Fi is enabled and name of connected Wi-Fi devices.