Battery Widget+ (% Indicator)
We provide Battery Widget+ (% Indicator) APK 4.3.8 file for Android 2.3 and up or Blackberry (BB10 OS) or Kindle Fire and many Android Phones such as Sumsung Galaxy, LG, Huawei and Moto. Battery Widget+ (% Indicator) APK is a free Tools Apps.
It's newest and latest version for Battery Widget+ (% Indicator) APK is (com.elvison.batterywidgetplus.apk). It's easy to download and install to your mobile phone (android phone or blackberry phone). Read Battery Widget+ (% Indicator) APK detail and permission below and click download apk button to go to download page.
On download page, the download will be start automatically. You need download All-in-One APK Downloader first. we provide direct download link for Battery Widget+ (% Indicator) APK 4.3.8 there. Battery Widget+ (% Indicator) APK is the property and trademark from the developer
Please be aware that we only share the original and free apk installer for Battery Widget+ (% Indicator) APK 4.3.8 WITHOUT ANY cheat, crack, unlimited gold, gems, patch or any other modifications. if there is any problem please let us know.
- Updated app icon to avoid confusion between the app icon and the widget - Additional stability & performance improvements To make Battery Widget+ better for you, please let us know what you think about the latest update by leaving us a review. We listen to all feedback!Details
Battery Widget+ is an elegant 1x1 widget which:
- Shows you an animated battery charge level on your home screen when plugged in.
- Shows additional battery stats and usage with as little as one tap.
- Helps save battery by allowing quick access to device settings such as WiFi, screen brightness, GPS, and more.
- Automatically notifies you about battery status changes.
If space is unavailable on your home screen, a battery level indicator on the status bar is available and visible at all times.
For Android 4.4 and below:
- Battery level indicator on the status bar can be customized to show 3 different colors to reflect high/medium/low battery levels.
Available in multiple languages: English, Chinese (Traditional & Simplified), Japanese, Korean, Spanish, Russian, Greek, Italian, Arabic, Hungarian, Estonian, Turkish, French, German, Brazilian Portuguese, Polish, Catalan, Dutch, Ukrainian, Romanian, Azerbaijani, Indonesian, and Thai.
Please email us ([email protected]) if you would like to help localize Battery Widget+.
- Battery level indicator on status bar. Option to show colors in 3 configurable level ranges (Android 4.4 and below).
- Toggle screen brightness, screen time, WiFi, data, vibration, volume, Bluetooth, sync, screen rotation, airplane mode, and GPS
- Alerts for various battery statuses
- Time information when device is plugged/unplugged
- Option to disable charging animation
- Option to show temperature in Fahrenheit
- Various indicator icon styles
- Make sure that Battery Widget+ is excluded in any task killer programs; it might fail to work properly otherwise.
- Due to the limitation of the Android platform, homescreen widgets will NOT be available if Battery Widget+ is moved to SD card.
- Some devices indicate battery level every 10% due to their kernel design (known ones are: most Motorola devices including Droid and Atrix series, Samsung Moment series).
- In Android 4.0, the system may shrink and dim level indicator icons in status bar.
- Receive community-powered battery reports that compare and analyze the battery usage of popular apps such as Snapchat, Facebook, and Twitter.
- The permissions are required to allow you to easily control your device settings and optimize your battery directly from within the widget (Battery Widget+). By having Battery Widget+ running, you'll be contributing app performance data anonymously to the Battery Community, thereby helping other community members and app developers improve their Android battery performance.
Please add Battery Widget+ to your home screen with the general methods below:
Press Home button followed by Menu button. Select Add → Widgets → Battery Widget+.
Press Home button to show the home screen. Tap and hold your finger on any available space, select Widgets → Battery Widget+.
Procedures to add widgets on home screen might be different in devices from various manufacturers with their custom user interfaces.
Battery Widget+ (% Indicator) APK Device & app history: retrieve running apps
Battery Widget+ (% Indicator) APK Location: precise location (GPS and network-based),approximate location (network-based)
Battery Widget+ (% Indicator) APK Phone: read phone status and identity
Battery Widget+ (% Indicator) APK Wi-Fi connection information: view Wi-Fi connections
Battery Widget+ (% Indicator) APK Device ID & call information: read phone status and identity
Battery Widget+ (% Indicator) APK other: full network access,view network connections,run at startup,measure app storage space,read sync settings,toggle sync on and off,pair with Bluetooth devices,access Bluetooth settings,connect and disconnect from Wi-Fi,change network connectivity,modify system settings,control vibration,update component usage statistics
Access Bluetooth settings:
Allows the app to configure the local Bluetooth device, and to discover and pair with remote devices.
Approximate location (network-based):
Allows the app to get your approximate location. This location is derived by location services using network location sources such as cell towers and Wi-Fi. These location services must be turned on and available to your device for the app to use them. Apps may use this to determine approximately where you are.
Change network connectivity:
Allows the app to change the state of network connectivity.
Connect and disconnect from Wi-Fi:
Allows the app to connect to and disconnect from Wi-Fi access points and to make changes to device configuration for Wi-Fi networks.
Allows the app to control the vibrator.
Full network access:
Allows the app to create network sockets and use custom network protocols. The browser and other applications provide means to send data to the internet, so this permission is not required to send data to the internet.
Measure app storage space:
Allows the app to retrieve its code, data, and cache sizes
Modify system settings:
Allows the app to modify the system's settings data. Malicious apps may corrupt your system's configuration.
Pair with Bluetooth devices:
Allows the app to view the configuration of Bluetooth on the device, and to make and accept connections with paired devices.
Precise location (GPS and network-based):
Allows the app to get your precise location using the Global Positioning System (GPS) or network location sources such as cell towers and Wi-Fi. These location services must be turned on and available to your device for the app to use them. Apps may use this to determine where you are, and may consume additional battery power.
Read phone status and identity:
Allows the app to access the phone features of the device. This permission allows the app to determine the phone number and device IDs, whether a call is active, and the remote number connected by a call.
Read sync settings:
Allows the app to read the sync settings for an account. For example, this can determine whether the People app is synced with an account.
Retrieve running apps:
Allows the app to retrieve information about currently and recently running tasks. This may allow the app to discover information about which applications are used on the device.
Run at startup:
Allows the app to have itself started as soon as the system has finished booting. This can make it take longer to start the device and allow the app to slow down the overall device by always running.
Toggle sync on and off:
Allows an app to modify the sync settings for an account. For example, this can be used to enable sync of the People app with an account.
Update component usage statistics:
Allows the app to modify collected component usage statistics. Not for use by normal apps.
View network connections:
Allows the app to view information about network connections such as which networks exist and are connected.
View Wi-Fi connections:
Allows the app to view information about Wi-Fi networking, such as whether Wi-Fi is enabled and name of connected Wi-Fi devices.