Autoconsumo Solar | PV System | Solar Calculator
You are Downloading Autoconsumo Solar | PV System | Solar Calculator Latest APK 1.6.02. Last Updated: May 27, 2022.
Autoconsumo Solar | PV System | Solar Calculator developed by Aikideveloper is listed under category Tools 4/5 average rating on Google Play by 953 users).
Autoconsumo Solar | PV System | Solar Calculator apk was fetched from play store which means it is unmodified and original.Details
Autoconsumo Solar is ideal for the calculation of isolated photovoltaic systems, installations connected to the grid and solar pumps. (Available in Europe, America, Asia and Africa)
Calculate the number of batteries you need to avoid paying more electricity bills. And more importantly, know the profitability of your future installation. Check the monthly production of your existing installation and verify if maintenance is necessary.
You can have a first assessment of the photovoltaic installation that covers your energy needs (number of panels, inverter, estimated installation budget, amortization and profitability, etc ...) and compare it with the different offers that are proposed in the market.
THE RADIATION DATA USED IN THE APPLICATION HAVE BEEN PROVIDED BY NASA.
The objective of this application is that a person who does not have any knowledge about photovoltaic solar energy can know:
- The PV installation that you would need to cover your annual electricity consumption.
- Check the average monthly production that your installation should be generating and verify its correct operation.
1- CALCULATION OF YOUR SELF-CONSUMPTION
To size your own photovoltaic system, you only have to enter the province where your future installation will be located as well as the average monthly electricity consumption (in KWh) of your home.
2- SOLAR PUMPING
Designed especially for livestock or agricultural holdings and orchards that do not have a connection to the network and that usually use diesel electric generators for the electricity supply. Calculate how many solar panels you would need to cover the consumption of your pump and pay those expensive fuel bills.
You will get the installation that best suits your needs, consisting of:
- Number of photovoltaic panels to install
- Optimal inclination of the panels
- Power of the inverter to be used
- Average annual generation of the system
- Minimum area that the photovoltaic field will occupy
- Estimated budget of the entire installation including assembly
- Time it will take to amortize your self-consumption installation
- Savings in electricity after 20 years
For the calculations of the depreciation of the installation, the following different aspects have been taken into account:
- We will assume that the electricity bill becomes more expensive at a rate of 7% per year.
- PRODUCTION OF YOUR INSTALLATION
It is always good to be able to verify that our installation correctly generates what is expected of it in each month of the year. To do this, you will simply have to enter the following information:
- Province where your PV installation is located.
- Number of solar panels installed and their power.
- Inclination of the panels.
- Azimuth of the panels.
- Performance of the installation.
Check your monthly production to verify if you need to perform maintenance tasks on your facility.