We provide AOL Radio APK 6.0.1921 file for Android 4.0 and up or Blackberry (BB10 OS) or Kindle Fire and many Android Phones such as Sumsung Galaxy, LG, Huawei and Moto. AOL Radio APK is a free Music & Audio Apps.
It's newest and latest version for AOL Radio APK is (com.slacker.aol.apk). It's easy to download and install to your mobile phone (android phone or blackberry phone). Read AOL Radio APK detail and permission below and click download apk button to go to download page.
On download page, the download will be start automatically. You need download All-in-One APK Downloader first. we provide direct download link for AOL Radio APK 6.0.1921 there. AOL Radio APK is the property and trademark from the developer
Please be aware that we only share the original and free apk installer for AOL Radio APK 6.0.1921 WITHOUT ANY cheat, crack, unlimited gold, gems, patch or any other modifications. if there is any problem please let us know.
Updated with a newly designed user experience and improved performance.Details
AOL Radio powered by Slacker features 200+ free music stations including pop, hip-hop, R&B, country, classical, electronic/dance, indie, jazz, oldies and rock. News and sports programming are provided by ABC News and ESPN Radio.
The AOL Radio app includes:
- Over 200+ free stations spanning dozens of genres including pop, country, hip-hop, R&B, oldies, rock, indie, jazz, alternative, electronic/dance, classical and more.
- Create your own personalized custom multi-artist radio stations.
- News and sports programming from ABC News and ESPN Radio.
- High quality streams over 3G, 4G or Wi-Fi.
- Multitasking & background audio support - Use other applications while AOL Radio is playing in the background.
- Song Skipping - Skip through songs you don't like on stations. (Note: Max. 6 skips per station, per hour)
- Station Presets - Save your favorite stations into your presets and have easy one touch access to them when you return.
- Favorite or Ban Songs - Keep a running list of songs you hear that you like or completely eliminate songs you don't want to hear.
- Share This Station via E-Mail, Facebook or Twitter - Tell your friends through e-mail or on Facebook or Twitter what you're listening to. Send friends and family your custom stations.
You can also upgrade your AOL Radio experience to AOL Radio Plus or AOL Radio Premium.
AOL Radio Plus ($3.99/month)
- Ad-free listening on AOL Radio's 200 DJ programmed stations and custom radio stations
- Unlimited song skipping
- Full song lyrics for thousands of songs
- Optional hourly ABC News and ESPN updates
AOL Radio Premium ($9.99/month)
- AOL Radio Plus benefits (ad-free listening, unlimited song skipping, lyrics)
- Unlimited On-Demand Listening – Listen to millions of songs and albums on demand whenever you'd like, as many times as you'd like!
- Playlist Creation – Create your own custom playlists and take them with you on our mobile app.
- All-Artist Stations – Generate all artist stations for select artists and customize them to hear their hits, their deep cuts or a mix of both.
AOL Radio APK Identity: add or remove accounts
AOL Radio APK Location: approximate location (network-based),precise location (GPS and network-based)
AOL Radio APK Photos/Media/Files: read the contents of your USB storage,modify or delete the contents of your USB storage
AOL Radio APK Storage: read the contents of your USB storage,modify or delete the contents of your USB storage
AOL Radio APK Wi-Fi connection information: view Wi-Fi connections
AOL Radio APK other: view network connections,pair with Bluetooth devices,change network connectivity,connect and disconnect from Wi-Fi,create accounts and set passwords,full network access,run at startup,control vibration,prevent device from sleeping,use accounts on the device,control Near Field Communication,install shortcuts,uninstall shortcuts,retrieve running apps,receive data from Internet
Add or remove accounts:
Allows the app to perform operations like adding and removing accounts, and deleting their password.
Approximate location (network-based):
Allows the app to get your approximate location. This location is derived by location services using network location sources such as cell towers and Wi-Fi. These location services must be turned on and available to your device for the app to use them. Apps may use this to determine approximately where you are.
Change network connectivity:
Allows the app to change the state of network connectivity.
Connect and disconnect from Wi-Fi:
Allows the app to connect to and disconnect from Wi-Fi access points and to make changes to device configuration for Wi-Fi networks.
Control Near Field Communication:
Allows the app to communicate with Near Field Communication (NFC) tags, cards, and readers.
Allows the app to control the vibrator.
Create accounts and set passwords:
Allows the app to use the account authenticator capabilities of the AccountManager, including creating accounts and getting and setting their passwords.
Full network access:
Allows the app to create network sockets and use custom network protocols. The browser and other applications provide means to send data to the internet, so this permission is not required to send data to the internet.
Allows an app to add shortcuts without user intervention.
Modify or delete the contents of your USB storage:
Allows the app to write to the USB storage.
Pair with Bluetooth devices:
Allows the app to view the configuration of Bluetooth on the device, and to make and accept connections with paired devices.
Precise location (GPS and network-based):
Allows the app to get your precise location using the Global Positioning System (GPS) or network location sources such as cell towers and Wi-Fi. These location services must be turned on and available to your device for the app to use them. Apps may use this to determine where you are, and may consume additional battery power.
Prevent device from sleeping:
Allows the app to prevent the device from going to sleep.
Read the contents of your USB storage:
Allows the app to read the contents of your USB storage.
Receive data from Internet:
Allows apps to accept cloud to device messages sent by the app's service. Using this service will incur data usage. Malicious apps could cause excess data usage.
Retrieve running apps:
Allows the app to retrieve information about currently and recently running tasks. This may allow the app to discover information about which applications are used on the device.
Run at startup:
Allows the app to have itself started as soon as the system has finished booting. This can make it take longer to start the device and allow the app to slow down the overall device by always running.
Allows the app to remove shortcuts without user intervention.
Use accounts on the device:
Allows the app to request authentication tokens.
View network connections:
Allows the app to view information about network connections such as which networks exist and are connected.
View Wi-Fi connections:
Allows the app to view information about Wi-Fi networking, such as whether Wi-Fi is enabled and name of connected Wi-Fi devices.