You are Downloading Alert SA Latest APK 2.0.4. Last Updated: Dec 24, 2017.
Alert SA developed by SA Fire & Emergency Services Commission is listed under category News & Magazines 3.2/5 average rating on Google Play by 418 users).
Alert SA's main feature is The official and most comprehensive event and warning app in South Australia.
Alert SA apk was fetched from play store which means it is unmodified and original.
Various bug fixes and improvements.Details
Alert SA Mobile App is the official South Australian Government App for access to real-time, relevant and personalised event and warning information.
The Alert SA App sources official data from a wide range of emergency service Agencies, Government and Community Partners. These include (but not limited) to the following sources:
• South Australian Country Fire Service (CFS)
• Metropolitan Fire Service (MFS)
• State Emergency Service (SES)
• SA Police
• SA Health
• Department for Education and Child Development (DECD)
• Primary Industries and Regions (PIRSA)
• Department of Transport Planning and Infrastructure (DPTI)
• Department of Environment Water and Natural Resources (DEWNR)
• Bureau of Meteorology (The Bureau)
• Environment Protection Authority (EPA)
• SA Power Networks
The Alert SA App uses the information obtained from these sources to provide event summaries and warnings to keep you up to date and help you make informed decisions about your safety.
The Alert SA App aims to provide you with the most comprehensive view of event and warning information in South Australia. Further data sources may be added to the app as they become available.
Easy to use interface:
• Display real time events and warnings within South Australia on a Map or in a list.
• Select icon to view detailed information about the event/warning
• Personalise your view with map and list filters
• Set a ‘Watch Zone' to receive notifications directly to your phone 24 hours a day, 7 days a week about events and warnings in your area of interest (e.g. home / office)
• Create variable shaped Watch Zones – once registered on www.alert.sa.gov.au, you can pair your device and draw any shape to define your Watch Zone and customise notification settings
• ‘Follow' events / warnings of interest outside of your watch zone(s) to receive status updates
• Enable ‘proximity alerting' so you can receive alerts around you when you are on the move in South Australia
Share event / warning info with others:
• Easily ‘share' event and warning information with others via sms, email and social media
Map Data Layers:
• Customise your map view with data layers including (but not limited to): rain radar, thunderstorm tracker, cyclone impact projections, Fire perimeters, warning areas, hospital locations, places of last resort.
It is advisable to have access to multiple sources of information and to not rely on a single source of information. Your safety is your responsibility.
* Your device must have an internet connection to receive events and warning information.
** To view your current location and utilise proximity alerts, location functionality must be enabled.
*** Map symbols represent the origin of the event or warning, not its current location or spread.
Please refer to the full Terms & Conditions and Disclaimer within the app for further information. You can view the FAQs at www.alert.sa.gov.au/helpmobile or email the Alert SA team at [email protected] if you need further assistance.
The Alert SA app is managed by The South Australian Fire and Emergency Services Commission (SAFECOM).
Further information available at www.alert.sa.gov.au/download
Alert SA APK Location: precise location (GPS and network-based)
Alert SA APK Photos/Media/Files: modify or delete the contents of your USB storage,read the contents of your USB storage
Alert SA APK Storage: modify or delete the contents of your USB storage,read the contents of your USB storage
Alert SA APK Camera: take pictures and videos
Alert SA APK other: full network access,view network connections,prevent device from sleeping,run at startup,control vibration,receive data from Internet
Allows the app to control the vibrator.
Full network access:
Allows the app to create network sockets and use custom network protocols. The browser and other applications provide means to send data to the internet, so this permission is not required to send data to the internet.
Modify or delete the contents of your USB storage:
Allows the app to write to the USB storage.
Precise location (GPS and network-based):
Allows the app to get your precise location using the Global Positioning System (GPS) or network location sources such as cell towers and Wi-Fi. These location services must be turned on and available to your device for the app to use them. Apps may use this to determine where you are, and may consume additional battery power.
Prevent device from sleeping:
Allows the app to prevent the device from going to sleep.
Read the contents of your USB storage:
Allows the app to read the contents of your USB storage.
Receive data from Internet:
Allows apps to accept cloud to device messages sent by the app's service. Using this service will incur data usage. Malicious apps could cause excess data usage.
Run at startup:
Allows the app to have itself started as soon as the system has finished booting. This can make it take longer to start the device and allow the app to slow down the overall device by always running.
Take pictures and videos:
Allows the app to take pictures and videos with the camera. This permission allows the app to use the camera at any time without your confirmation.
View network connections:
Allows the app to view information about network connections such as which networks exist and are connected.