Fijo: finalización de Código
Mejora: mejoras en la interfaz
Nuevo: Abrir los navegadores pase
Mejor: Teclado de navegación
Mejor: el diseño de Materiales para la Nexus 9
Fijo: Inserte las pestañas como espacios
Mejor: Escribir asistencia }
AIDE will turn your Android tablet with keyboard into a real development box. We use the Transformer Prime to code with AIDE. AIDE will turn your Android Phone into a small development computer to browse and touch your code on the go.
A brief summary of features...
Learn-to-code (in-app purchase):
- Interactive lessons with step-by-step instructions
- Web development course
- Sample websites
- Create a sample website with a single click
- Run your website with a single click
- View your website on other devices/computers in the same Lan
- No root access required
- Twitter Bootstrap support
Real-time error checking:
- Real time error analyis throughout the whole project as you type
- Automatic Quick-Fixes for many errors
- Inline variable
- Introduce variable
- Extract method
- Code formatter
- Out-comment code
- Goto defintion
- Find usages
- Goto symbol
- Very fast editor even with large files
- Unlimited Undo/Redo
- Pinch zoom
- Smart expand selection
- Keyboard support with configurable keybindings
- UI optimized for small screens to show as much code/content as possible
- Built-in file manager with the most common features: Rename, delete, create file or folder
- Dropbox integration
- Git integration with Commit/Dicard/Push/Pull/Branch/Merge and SSH support.
Find accounts on the device:
Allows the app to get the list of accounts known by the device. This may include any accounts created by applications you have installed.
Full network access:
Allows the app to create network sockets and use custom network protocols. The browser and other applications provide means to send data to the internet, so this permission is not required to send data to the internet.
Modify or delete the contents of your USB storage:
Allows the app to write to the USB storage.
Prevent device from sleeping:
Allows the app to prevent the device from going to sleep.
Read sensitive log data:
Allows the app to read from the system's various log files. This allows it to discover general information about what you are doing with the device, potentially including personal or private information.
Read the contents of your USB storage:
Allows the app to read the contents of your USB storage.
Receive data from Internet:
Allows apps to accept cloud to device messages sent by the app's service. Using this service will incur data usage. Malicious apps could cause excess data usage.
View network connections:
Allows the app to view information about network connections such as which networks exist and are connected.
View Wi-Fi connections:
Allows the app to view information about Wi-Fi networking, such as whether Wi-Fi is enabled and name of connected Wi-Fi devices.
Feb 17, 2021