VRTV VR Video Player
We provide VRTV VR Video Player APK 3.5.3 file for 4.4 and up or Blackberry (BB10 OS) or Kindle Fire and many Android Phones such as Sumsung Galaxy, LG, Huawei and Moto. VRTV VR Video Player APK is a free Apps.
It's newest and latest version for VRTV VR Video Player APK is (se.chai.vrtv.apk). It's easy to download and install to your mobile phone (android phone or blackberry phone). Read VRTV VR Video Player APK detail and permission below and click download apk button to go to download page.
On download page, the download will be start automatically. You need download All-in-One APK Downloader first. we provide direct download link for VRTV VR Video Player APK 3.5.3 there. VRTV VR Video Player APK is the property and trademark from the developer
Please be aware that we only share the original and free apk installer for VRTV VR Video Player APK 3.5.3 WITHOUT ANY cheat, crack, unlimited gold, gems, patch or any other modifications. if there is any problem please let us know.
3.5.2: Bugfix release, zoom fixes.
New in 3.5:
- Better support for EAC 3D
- New video settings
- Improved automatic format detection
Watch your favorite 2D and 3D videos in VR with VRTV VR Video Player and a Cardboard compatible headset! VRTV features beautiful virtual environments and is the ONLY VR video player that supports watching together with a friend in full synchronised play.
VTRV VR Video Player has great support for all common 3D/2D formats and modes including 180, 220, 270 and 360 panoramas and fisheye objective projection.
VRTV VR Video Player features:
- Synchronization feature! Enjoy watching a movie together with another Cardboard friend!
- Subtitles in SRT format, with full support for RTL languages, Unicode characters and automatic encoding detection.
- Configurable subtitle size.
- Immersive virtual environments. Watch in your own home theater, or in a crafty cave.
- Player controls in a great VR UI.
- Next/Previous media buttons to switch between videos.
- Fully configurable gamepad and keyboard controls.
- Supports 3D and 2D movies in a variety of formats: Side by side (SBS), Over and Under (OU, Top and Bottom), Panoramic video in 180 (Dome), 220, 270 and 360 degrees. Also supports fisheye projection videos.
- Simple material design.
- Uses the latest Cardboard SDK with less drift.
- Headset configuration from within the app. Supports several different head trackers, find the one that works best with your phone and eliminate drift.
- Streaming files over a network. Open a stream from VRTV or use your favourite browser of file explorer to open streams in VRTV VR Video Player.
- Static video mode. For long movies, lock the video in place right in front of you.
VR Button guide:
- Below screen: Open file browser and Play controls
- Left of screen: Subtitle on/off, text size, Sync on/off and Screen lock. Read more about Sync below!
- Top of screen: Re-center with timer, SDK re-center (keep horizon level), Screen-type switch, Video type switch (2D/3D Side By Side, 3D Over/Under), and fisheye projection toggle.
- Right of screen: Screen size and volume
- Synchronization is a feature that keeps a movie in sync between two devices. To enable sync, first set up the IP of the device you wish to sync with in Settings/General, where you can also find the IP of your own device. Do this on both phones so they have each others IP configured.
- Select a video to play. If it's a local video it must be present on both devices.
- In the VR UI, click the "sync" button on both devices to enable synchronization.
- On one of the devices, start the video by pressing the play button. After a small delay, the movie will start playing synchronized on both devices.
Seeking and network play is supported!
Feature suggestions and bug reports are always welcome!
NFC, WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE : Used by the Cardboard SDK to set up and save your headset configuration.
ACCESS_WIFI_STATE: Used for finding the IP of your device and displaying it in the Sync settings, to help set up synchronized play with another device.
INTERNET, READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Required for accessing media on the device and for streaming.
Note: The VIBRATE permission is not used and will be removed in the next release.
VRTV VR Video Player APK Photos/Media/Files: read the contents of your USB storage,modify or delete the contents of your USB storage
VRTV VR Video Player APK Storage: read the contents of your USB storage,modify or delete the contents of your USB storage
VRTV VR Video Player APK Wi-Fi connection information: view Wi-Fi connections
VRTV VR Video Player APK other: control Near Field Communication,control vibration,full network access,view network connections,prevent device from sleeping,receive data from Internet
Control Near Field Communication:
Allows the app to communicate with Near Field Communication (NFC) tags, cards, and readers.
Allows the app to control the vibrator.
Full network access:
Allows the app to create network sockets and use custom network protocols. The browser and other applications provide means to send data to the internet, so this permission is not required to send data to the internet.
Modify or delete the contents of your USB storage:
Allows the app to write to the USB storage.
Prevent device from sleeping:
Allows the app to prevent the device from going to sleep.
Read the contents of your USB storage:
Allows the app to read the contents of your USB storage.
Receive data from Internet:
Allows apps to accept cloud to device messages sent by the app's service. Using this service will incur data usage. Malicious apps could cause excess data usage.
View network connections:
Allows the app to view information about network connections such as which networks exist and are connected.
View Wi-Fi connections:
Allows the app to view information about Wi-Fi networking, such as whether Wi-Fi is enabled and name of connected Wi-Fi devices.
Dec 18, 2017
Aug 7, 2017
Aug 7, 2017
Aug 6, 2017
Jul 29, 2017
Jul 25, 2017