VNC Server Ultimate
You are Downloading VNC Server Ultimate Latest APK 2.5. Last Updated: Jan 3, 2013.
VNC Server Ultimate developed by Ice Cold Apps is listed under category Tools 2.9/5 average rating on Google Play by 145 users).
VNC Server Ultimate's main feature is A simple and free VNC Server for your Android device!.
VNC Server Ultimate apk was fetched from play store which means it is unmodified and original.Details
A simple and free to use VNC Server! The app normally requires root but on some devices it works without root. So it might not work on your device!
Note 1. If you find a bug or have a problem please contact us by email since we cannot help you if you post it in the reviews.
Note 2. The VNC Server might not work on your device. You can try 3 different server types; if it still doesn’t work you can try contacting us. Also, only one VNC Server can be started at the same time.
In this version you can add one server (VNC Server or Dynamic DNS Updater). If you want to be able to add unlimited items please buy VNC Server Pro. If you buy the pro version you will support development, will be able to add unlimited items and see no advertisements!
For more servers have a look at our app Servers Ultimate.
And we haven't mentioned all yet; you can even set a dynamic DNS updater! So you can always access your device from everywhere, even if the IP changed!
It also has extensive logging functionality, and you can even set the app to email you the log automatically!
- Run a VNC Server
- Start/Stop a server automatically when connected/disconnected from a specified WIFI network, or on boot
- Verbose log (filter, email, etc)
- Add a Dynamic DNS Updater using the local or public IP of your device
- The VNC Server can be accessed from the web (for example through your 3G connection) if supported by your mobile network
- Add a single VNC Server
- For every VNC Server you can set multiple options (depending on the server type you selected), enable logging, only log errors, start the server when connected to a specific WIFI network and disconnect when the WIFI network is lost, or start on boot
- Add multiple dynamic DNS updaters (set a custom URL, or choose from ChangeIP, DNSdynamic, DNSexit, DNSMadeEasy, DNS-O-Matic, DNSPark, DtDNS, DynDNS, easyDNS, eNom, HE.net, Joker, Namecheap, No-IP, ZoneEdit)
- For every dynamic DNS updater set the name, timeout (in minutes), hostname, username, password and whether to update with the local or public IP address, start the Dynamic DNS Updater when connected to a specific WIFI network, update on connectivity change, start on boot
- On the settings page of the app you can set the maximum log items to keep, whether to keep a WIFI lock (prevent WIFI from disconnecting automatically), keep the device alive, keep the device alive full (keep the screen on, battery intensive), set to start the app on boot
- You can search/filter the log, or set it to be automatically sent when the log limit is reached.
For questions, comments or feature requests just contact us!
Visit us on: http://www.icecoldapps.com/
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/IceColdApps
Like us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/IceColdApps
No recent changes.