Slug it out! and become the best slugslinger of all time! Play as hero Eli Shane in this fast-paced action puzzle game based on the popular animated television series Slugterra. Collect little critters called slugs then fire them out of your high-powered blaster, transforming them into magical battle beasts! Each slug has its own unique power. The more you use your slugs, the more powerful they become. Collect all the slugs and use them to battle a horde of villains and stop the evil Dr. Blakk!
To play, quickly match tiles on the game board to power up your slugs. Tap the slug icon to load them into your blaster then watch out as they transform and attack your opponents!
The key to being the best slugslinger around is choosing the best slugs for each round, and knowing when to use them!
Players can collect new slugs and unlock slug powers in story mode, or duel an endless stream of opponents to compete for top leader board scores in challenge mode.
Special items are now available in the store to boost your game play.
***The Bottom Line: 9.510 (Super!) Slugterra: Slug it Out! isn’t the first strategy match-3 that we’ve played but, by far it incorporates the need for strategy more than others. Tack on an adorable theme and you’ve got one of the best strategy-puzzlers this year.” – Appstore Arcade
• Match tiles on the playing board to power-up your slugs and blast your opponents
• Collect new slugs and unlock slug powers as you play
• Battle all of your favourite villains from Slugterra and challenge Dr. Blakk!
• Add all of your favourite slugs to your arsenal, including Infurnus, Frostcrawler, Tazerling, Flatulorhinkus, Arachnet, Fandango, Doc, Enigmo, Rammstone, Hoverbug, Aquabeek, Makobreaker, Flaringo, Thresher, Frightgeist, Negashade, Ping, Xmitter and many more!!
• Combine two slugs for an incredible fusion shot!
• Ghoul your game and add ghoul slugs to your arsenal!
• Play through story mode to collect slugs and unlock new powers
• Special items available in the store to boost your game play including blaster mods, slug chargers, new characters and more
Jun 23, 2017
Jun 20, 2017
Jun 3, 2017
May 30, 2017