Microsoft Office Mobile
Microsoft Office Mobile APK detail is about hot apps Microsoft Office Mobile APK for android. 50,000,000+ users downloaded Microsoft Office Mobile APK latest version 15.0.5430.2000 for free! This hot app Microsoft Office Mobile APK was updated on Sep 16, 2017. You can find the version history of Microsoft Office Mobile APK too. Come and download it now!
Read Microsoft Office Mobile APK details and permission，without any question, click the "Download APK" button to go to the download page. AtoZ Downloader will help you download Microsoft Office Mobile APK fast, safe, free and save internet data. It is a small APK downloader, you do not need wait much time on downloading this APK downloader. Install AtoZ Downloader, Microsoft Office Mobile APK will be download automatically there. When Microsoft Office Mobile APK is downloaded, you can browse AtoZ Downloader to find what others are downloading and which apps worth to be downloaded.
Download Microsoft Office Mobile APK to an easy-to-find location on your computer (like your desktop). Before you can install it on your phone you will need to make sure that third-party apps are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security > and check Unknown Sources to allow your phone to install apps from sources other than the Google Play Store. Once you've downloaded the APK file on your computer, connect your device to it. At this point, you may be asked if you want to charge your phone or connect it as a 'media device.' Choose Media device. Then, find your phone's folder on your computer. It will be in 'My Computer' or 'Computer' on Windows (PC). Then, copy the APK file into a folder of your choice in your Android smartphone. You will now be able to search for the file location in the My files folder of your device. Find the APK file, tap it, then hit Install. And now you're done, congratulations, you have your app. Just open it up from your smartphone and make sure it works properly.
You can also install Microsoft Office Mobile APK files on your Android smartphone or tablet. Once Microsoft Office Mobile APK is downloaded, open Downloads, tap on the Microsoft Office Mobile APK file, and tap Yes when prompted. The app will begin installing on your device. Simple.
Here we highly recommend you download after you downloaded Microsoft Office Mobile APK. They are all in Productivity, and have the same experience, you should try. And, we provides Excel: Ver, editar y crear hojas de cálculo apk, PowerPoint: Diapositivas y presentaciones apk, Microsoft OneDrive apk, Compañero de Tu Teléfono - Conexión a Windows apk, Microsoft Office Mobile apk, Microsoft Traductor apk, Xbox apk, Xbox 360 SmartGlass apk, downloads. They all developed by Microsoft Corporation.
Till now, Microsoft Office Mobile APK gets reviews， 500715 ratings. The latest review is reviewed by .
Please be aware that we only share the original and free apk installer for Microsoft Office Mobile APK 15.0.5430.2000 WITHOUT ANY cheat, crack, unlimited gold, gems, patch or any other modifications. if there is any problem please let us know.
• Try the new Word, Excel, and PowerPoint apps! Now available for Android tablets and phones in the Google Play store. These new apps are recommended for tablets and phones running Android OS 4.4 and up. http://aka.ms/worda, http://aka.ms/excela, http://aka.ms/ppta • Office Mobile is not recommended for Android OS 4.4 and up.Details
** Try the new Word, Excel, and PowerPoint apps! Now available for Android tablets and phones in the Google Play store: http://aka.ms/worda, http://aka.ms/excela, http://aka.ms/ppta. These new apps replace Office Mobile. **
Microsoft Office Mobile is the Office companion for phones running Android OS prior to v4.4. You can access, view and edit your Word, Excel and PowerPoint documents from virtually anywhere. Documents look like the originals, thanks to support for charts, animations, SmartArt graphics and shapes. When you make quick edits or add comments to a document, the formatting and content remain intact.*
LICENSE AGREEMENT: http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkID=512669&clcid=0x409
Access documents from virtually anywhere:
• Cloud – With your phone, you can access Office documents that are stored on OneDrive, OneDrive for Business, or SharePoint.
• Recent Documents – Office Mobile is cloud-connected. The documents you've recently viewed on your computer are readily available on your phone in the recent documents panel.
• Email Attachments – You can view and edit Office documents attached to email messages.*
Office documents look great:
• Great-Looking Documents - Word, Excel and PowerPoint documents look great on your phone, thanks to support for charts, animations, SmartArt Graphics, and shapes.
• Optimized for Phone - Word, Excel and PowerPoint have been optimized for the small screen of your phone.
• Resume Reading - When opening a Word document from OneDrive or OneDrive for Business on your phone, it automatically resumes at the place where you left off reading, even if you last viewed the document on your PC or tablet.
• Presentation Views - The Slide Navigator view in PowerPoint lets you browse slides faster, while speaker notes help you practice your presentation.
Make quick edits and share*:
• Documents Remain Intact - Formatting and content remain intact when you edit Word, Excel, or PowerPoint documents on your phone.
• Create – You can create new Word and Excel documents on your phone.
• Comments - You can review comments that have been made in Word and Excel documents on your phone and add your own comments.
* Sign in with a free Microsoft account to create, edit and save documents for home use. A qualifying Office 365 subscription is required to create, edit and save documents for business use. See office.com/information for a list of qualifying plans.
Requires a phone running Android OS 4.0 or later (Android M is not yet supported).
For more information, please visit http://www.office.com/mobile.
Microsoft Office Mobile APK Device & app history: read sensitive log data
Microsoft Office Mobile APK Identity: find accounts on the device,add or remove accounts
Microsoft Office Mobile APK Contacts: find accounts on the device
Microsoft Office Mobile APK Photos/Media/Files: read the contents of your USB storage,modify or delete the contents of your USB storage
Microsoft Office Mobile APK Storage: read the contents of your USB storage,modify or delete the contents of your USB storage
Microsoft Office Mobile APK Wi-Fi connection information: view Wi-Fi connections
Microsoft Office Mobile APK other: create accounts and set passwords,use accounts on the device,full network access,view network connections
Add or remove accounts:
Allows the app to perform operations like adding and removing accounts, and deleting their password.
Create accounts and set passwords:
Allows the app to use the account authenticator capabilities of the AccountManager, including creating accounts and getting and setting their passwords.
Find accounts on the device:
Allows the app to get the list of accounts known by the device. This may include any accounts created by applications you have installed.
Full network access:
Allows the app to create network sockets and use custom network protocols. The browser and other applications provide means to send data to the internet, so this permission is not required to send data to the internet.
Modify or delete the contents of your USB storage:
Allows the app to write to the USB storage.
Read sensitive log data:
Allows the app to read from the system's various log files. This allows it to discover general information about what you are doing with the device, potentially including personal or private information.
Read the contents of your USB storage:
Allows the app to read the contents of your USB storage.
Use accounts on the device:
Allows the app to request authentication tokens.
View network connections:
Allows the app to view information about network connections such as which networks exist and are connected.
View Wi-Fi connections:
Allows the app to view information about Wi-Fi networking, such as whether Wi-Fi is enabled and name of connected Wi-Fi devices.
Dec 20, 2016
Dec 20, 2016